Resource Ask a simple question get a simple answer: RU edition

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
It's combunatiom of power, good speed, and a great STAB combo. But now with more Pursuits and Houndoom in the tier, Delphox has fallen from it's throne.

In early XY RU what made delphox S rank?
Well it didn't remain S rank for long but the popularity of Escavalier and the coverage that Fire + Psychic provided with Grass Knot and Calm Mind was insane outside of AV Slowking to switch into for the popular balanced teams that often had Rhyperior as the best answer to it. However shortly after Pokemon such as Zoroark and Meloetta gained popularity as well as offensive teams in general and even Pokemon such as Doublade being popular didn't really help. It just slowly got ditched in favour of the way better Moltres and now that the big bird is not around anymore he has Houndoom hunting for it on its back

Alongside other usage related drops around the beginning of August
A few more questions.

Will it go down to RU or NU?

Was Venomoth ever used a lot before the new baton clause? If not, then why did it take this long for it to drop?

Thanks for answering :)

A few more questions.
Will it go down to RU or NU?
Was Venomoth ever used a lot before the new baton clause? If not, then why did it take this long for it to drop?
Thanks for answering :)
RU because at the time it was banned NU wasn't a tier yet since it was in BETA stage.
Venomoth was S Rank in RU and NU BETA before UU banned it for its quiver pass capabilities. Clearly broken since Sleep Powder and decent stats made it an awesome BP user.

RU because at the time it was banned NU wasn't a tier yet since it was in BETA stage.
Venomoth was S Rank in RU and NU BETA before UU banned it for its quiver pass capabilities. Clearly broken since Sleep Powder and decent stats made it an awesome BP user.
Alright, thanks a lot!

Cheryl.

Celesteela is Life
Who is a pokemon/core that synergizes well with this Venomoth set:

Venomoth @ Black Sludge
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVS: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Modest Nature
-Quiver Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Sleep Powder
-Substitute

For hitmontop is it ok if I dispense foresight for mach punch to reliably check scrafty?
I'd advise rather using a fairy type, fletchinder, or emboar to check scrafty. And the way I see it, foresight was mostly for doublade, so I guess it could work to replace it.

P is For Penguin

formerly MainEvent
For hitmontop is it ok if I dispense foresight for mach punch to reliably check scrafty?
foresight is run to not get hard walled by ghosts, and the reason its run is to spin on ghosts. It should really be the only reason to run hitmontop even tho its not great in the current meta.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)