Ask a simple question, get a simple answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean max, its stats would be:
299 without Choice Scarf
448 with Choice Scarf

Anyway, how many EVs you give it depends on what you want it to outspeed. IMO, rebreed to get one with at least a 28 IV, so it can outspeed neutral base 100s.
Wow, all that breeding and I need 1 more point in speed.

Does that 5 points really let them go before me?

I'm pretty sure it's limited by the game cart, but I'm not 100% sure. The time on your game has to line up with the time on your DS to be able to transfer. On the other hand, if you have 2 copies of Diamond/Pearl, you can transfer twice from the same GBA game.
Well, thats what I want. We have Diamond + Pearl and Two DSes. One Emerald Game can pal park with both in the same day then?

Wow, all that breeding and I need 1 more point in speed.

Does that 5 points really let them go before me?
No, the game feels sorry for you and lets you go first with 5 points less speed.
You would go second if you have 5 less speed than them. That IS the whole point of speed.

Focus bomb is the japanese name for Focus Blast and Pulse Bomb is the Jap. name for Aura Sphere.

Is pal parking limited by DS-Game or just game? For example, can my brother and I (two DSes) transfer with the same emerald pack in the same day? Like is it DS A cannot transfer with game A, or can game A not transfer with any DSes after one?

Thanks

No, the game feels sorry for you and lets you go first with 5 points less speed.
You would go second if you have 5 less speed than them. That IS the whole point of speed.
What I meant was, by having 5 less points than my maximum, does that allow them to have a higher speed stat that me, if they're at their max (without a +Speed nature)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)