Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
Talk to an attorney if you want a definitive answer. The exact response will also depend on your jurisdiction. In most jurisdictions, it probably infringes on copyright because of the sprites and the in game text. However, every big pokemon site (including Smogon) also distributes all the sprites. So if you're really concerned about that you may need to stop using pokemon sites.

Talk to an attorney if you want a definitive answer. The exact response will also depend on your jurisdiction. In most jurisdictions, it probably infringes on copyright because of the sprites and the in game text. However, every big pokemon site (including Smogon) also distributes all the sprites. So if you're really concerned about that you may need to stop using pokemon sites.
So that means I can't visit sites like this one and Serebii anymore? While I'm really concerned, I'm don't want to abandon the sites, either.

*sigh* Well, I can't find an atthority to ask for free, so I'm taking it as a 'No'. Well, it's back to old-school training for me! :(

Are regular shoddy users ever going to have the option to reset our ladder rating (with certain restrictions)? I just think it's weird that it's an option on shoddy but no one (but mods / admins) can use it.

Hasn't been answered on this thread and I couldn't find it anywhere else.

can you still connect to the smogon server even if its empty (i cant but i wasnt sure if it was a bug)

trying to play shoddy on my blackberry

is this even possible? Please let me know how to download it on a blackberry if it is.
Going to the site and clicking the normal download button doesn't work

can you still connect to the smogon server even if its empty (i cant but i wasnt sure if it was a bug)
the Smogon server is never empty. there are literally at least a hundred people using it 24/7. if shoddy says the smogon server is empty, it means it's down and nobody can use it.

also it would be great if people would stop asking about shoddy on your phone / blackberry / whatever; it's been said a million times that you can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)