Ask The Admins - Issue #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Welcome to "Ask The Admins"!

Have a question you've always been burning to ask the Smogon site administration? Here's your chance! For each issue of The Smog, the Smogon admins will comb this this thread, select the very best questions, and write up answers to be published in the webzine. Your questions may cover any topic you like, but remember, not every question will be selected.

I hope you all take this chance to get in touch with us; we want to hear from you!

Hmm I will reformulate:
How do the admins feel about the competitive battling world that lies beyond smogon?

I am aware that it is controversial, but needs to be asked.

How is it that Smogon makes the money they need to keep the site running? What kind of process is it, how does it work and does anyone get the money? Along the same lines, what kind of budget is used and does it rely on this income?

If you had the opportunity to make some substantial amount of money from this website, but at the expense of angering the majority of our active, respectable members (say we merged with Serebii or something, I don't know), would you do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)