[WIN] Assault on Mt. Coronet, The Siege (Hard) - Dogfish44 and Maxim

(Soundtrack)

Your ship arrives at Snowpoint City soon after midday. A violent hailstorm is scouring the landscape, and even from this distance, you can spot the looming darkness around the city's borders, to the west. The sounds of ongoing battle can be heard even this far from the field. However, the city still seems to be standing. Cynthia looks relieved as well. "Thank goodness, we are still in time".

As you land on the docks, a group of workers and other citizens gather up in front of Sinnoh's champion and her followers. A frail, pale, yet bold girl seems to be leading them. Several bandages cover her right ankle, her arms, and her left eye. However, even if you can still see them stained in blood, she gives you a warm smile.

"Gym Leader Candice reporting", she says, with a joyful tone despite the situation. "I'm glad to inform you that Snowpoint City still holds".
A tear of commotion crosses Cynthia's cheek, as she comes to the wounded girl to embrace her. "Sorry for being late, Candice".
The two stand close for a few moments, before Candice steps back and shakes her head. "You don't have to apologize. All it matters now is that you are here".
Cynthia nods, then looks around. "Where's Lt. Surge? I thought he was here with you".
Candice's smile faded. "He... he was trapped behind the enemy lines after yesterday's assault. The 9th army is trying to free him with the help of the few among us who can still...". A man close to her grabbed her right before she came close to passing. The Gym Leader recovers a few seconds after, but she still looks weak and dizzy.
"Candice, you need to rest", says Cynthia worried. "You can't fight in these conditions".
The girl's eyes turn down, burning with sadness and frustration. "But... I cannot just sleep while my people..."
"Candice". Cynthia put her hand on Candice's shoulder, looking into her eyes with a determined expression. "Leave the fight to us. We are going to end this, today".
The Gym Leader gazed into the Champion's confident smile for a few moments, without saying anything. Then, she nodded, and walked away with a few of her comrades. Sinnoh's Champion turns towards you. "Let's go. We can't start this assault without our general".

The battle seems to have been raging all over the glade between Snowpoint and the Lake of Acuity. Dozens of trainers are fighting tooth and nail against hordes of hostile, fiendish Pokemon summoned by Darkrai's wicked lieutenants. The entire landscape looks like a snowy wasteland, where even the cries fade in the incessant storm. Thanks to a diversion caused by Cynthia and others, you manage to make your way behind the enemy lines, up to a tight spot where Lt. Surge and his Raichu are just recovering from another struggle with the enemy forces.
"Ya're damn late, guys!", he says, spitting on the snow just before giving you a warm smile. "But ya're still welcome. How're the lines holdin'?"
"They're keeping the enemy contained", you explain. "We've been ordered to get you out of here so that we can assault the mountain"
Vermillion City's Gym Leader mumbles for a few moments. "Very well. The airship is hidden inside the cavern in the lake, we need to move out no...".
Before he can finish his sentence, though, his Raichu looks nervously around itself. Even though nothing can be clearly seen beyond the snow, you can sense something's off as well. Lt. Surge nods and lights up a cigar. "Looks like we got somethin' to deal with, 'fore that".
A cold laugh echoes from beyond the snowstorm. Then, you finally manage to see something emerging from the blinding white landscape...

Soundtrack2

"I will gift Darkrai with your heads, maggots", says the beast, while several of its minions start taking position before it.
"I'm sorry bud, I got other plans for mine", replies Lt. Surge. "Meh, hope the cig will last long enough... ready for battle, guys?"

Garchomp: Let none survive!

Following the beast's shout, a few threatening Pokemon step forward to take care of you...

HP 200
Atk 7
Def 4
SpA 4
SpD 3
Spe 67
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3

Abilities: Rivalry, Unnerve, Mold Breaker

HP 100
Atk 5
Def 3
SpA 5
SpD 3
Spe 106

Abilities: Prankster, Unburden, Limber

You can see the general from here, but he's still not engaged battle...

HP 3000
Atk 11
Def 6
SpA 9
SpD 5
Spe 106
Size Class: 4
Weight Class: 4
Accuracy boost: 13+10%

Abilities: Sand Veil, Sand Force, Rough Skin

Weather: Hail
Restrictions: None
Affected moves: Camouflage (Ice), Nature Power (Blizzard), other Hail-related effects

Dogfish44's team:

Eikþyrnir (-)

Nature: Naive
+15% Speed, +15% Acc, -1 SpD

Type: Fairy

Abilities: Fairy Aura

Stats:
HP: 120
Atk: 5
Def: 3
SpA: 5
SpD: 3 [-]
Spe: 114 [+]
Size Class: 5
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 26

EC: N/A
MC: 0
DC: N/A

Attacks [32/58]:
Aromatherapy
Aurora Beam
Block
Close Combat
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Endeavor
Focus Blast
Geomancy
Giga Impact
Gravity
Heal Pulse
Horn Leech
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Ingrain
Light Screen
Megahorn
Misty Terrain
Moonblast
Nature Power
Night Slash
Outrage
Protect
Psych Up
Reflect
Rest
Snore
Substitute
Take Down
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

Raid Only:
Dispel

Juliet (F)
♫ In Regards to Love: Eros ♫

Nature: Bold
+1 Def, -1 Atk

Type: Psychic / Fairy

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy [DW]

Stats:
HP: 100
Atk: 2 [-]
Def: 4 [+]
SpA: 5
SpD: 4
Spe: 80
Size Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 21

Type: Psychic / Fairy

Abilities: Synchronize / Trace / Telepathy [DW] / Pixilate

Stats:
Def: 4 [+]
SpA: 7
SpD: 5
Spe: 100
Base Rank Total: 25

EC: 9/9
DC: 5/5

Attacks [102/102]:
Ally Switch
Attract
Body Slam
Calm Mind
Captivate
Charge Beam
Charm
Confide
Confuse Ray
Confusion
Dazzling Gleam
Defense Curl
Destiny Bond
Disable
Disarming Voice
Double Team
Double-Edge
Draining Kiss
Dream Eater
Echoed Voice
Encore
Endure
Energy Ball
Facade
Fire Punch
Flash
Fling
Focus Blast
Frustration
Future Sight
Giga Impact
Grass Knot
Growl
Grudge
Headbutt
Heal Bell
Heal Pulse
Healing Wish
Helping Hand
Hidden Power (Fire)
Hyper Beam
Hyper Voice
Hypnosis
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Imprison
Light Screen
Lucky Chant
Magic Coat
Magic Room
Magical Leaf
Mean Look
Memento
Mimic
Misty Terrain
Moonblast
Mud-Slap
Natural Gift
Nightmare
Pain Split
Protect
Psych Up
Psychic
Psyshock
Rain Dance
Recycle
Reflect
Rest
Return
Round
Safeguard
Secret Power
Shadow Ball
Shadow Sneak
Shock Wave
Signal Beam
Sing
Skill Swap
Sleep Talk
Snatch
Snore
Stored Power
Substitute
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Synchronoise
Taunt
Telekinesis
Teleport
Thief
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Thunderbolt
Torment
Toxic
Trick
Trick Room
Will-O-Wisp
Wish
Wonder Room
Zen Headbutt

Raid Only:
Dispel
Shadow Mend

Harold (M)

Nature: Modest
+1 SpA, -1 Atk

Type: Water / Dragon

Abilities: Swift Swim / Sniper / Damp [DW]

Stats:
Def: 3
SpA: 4 [+]
SpD: 3
Spe: 85
Weight Class: 5
Base Rank Total: 18

Attacks [41/73]:
Agility
Bide
Blizzard
Brine
Bubble
BubbleBeam
Disable
Double Team
Draco Meteor
Dragon Breath
Dragon Dance
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Rage
Endure
Flail
Flash Cannon
Focus Energy
Haze
Hydro Pump
Hyper Beam
Ice Beam
Icy Wind
Leer
Mimic
Muddy Water
Protect
Rain Dance
Razor Wind
Rest
Scald
Signal Beam
Smokescreen
Substitute
Surf
Swift
Toxic
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse
Whirlpool
Yawn

Raid Only:
Bubble Shield

Festivus (M)

Nature: Quirky
-

Type: Flying / Ice

Abilities: Vital Spirit / Hustle / Insomnia [DW]

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: 2 [3 I+VS]
Def: 2 [3 I+VS]
SpA: 3
SpD: 2 [3 I+VS]
Spe: 75
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 2
Base Rank Total: 14 [17 I+VS]

EC: N/A

Attacks [47/73]:
Aerial Ace
Aurora Beam
Aurora Veil
Avalanche
Blizzard
Bounce
Brick Break
Counter
Defog
Destiny Bond
Double Team
Drill Peck
Endure
Fake Out
Fly
Focus Punch
Freeze-Dry
Frost Breath
Future Sight
Gunk Shot
Hail
Hidden Power Dragon
Ice Ball
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Mimic
Natural Gift
Pluck
Power-Up Punch
Present
Quick Attack
Rapid Spin
Recycle
Rest
Round
Seed Bomb
Seismic Toss
Signal Beam
Sky Attack
Sleep Talk
Spikes
Substitute
Swagger
Thief
Toxic

Raid Only:
Dispel

Maxim's team:

Altaria [Majestia] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Typing:
Dragon/Fairy

Ability:
Pixilate

Stats:
Atk: Rank 4
Def: Rank 4
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
SpD: Rank 4
Spe: 69 [80/1.15] (-)
Base Rank Total: 22

Type:
Dragon/Flying

Abilities:
Natural Cure/Cloud Nine (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 4 (+)
Spe: 69 [80/1.15] (-)
Base Rank Total: 19

EC: 6/6
AC: 5/5

Attacks (31/86):
Level Up:
Astonish
Disarming Voice
Dragon Breath
Dragon Pulse
Fury Attack
Growl
Mist
Moonblast
Natural Gift
Peck
Pluck
Round
Safeguard
Sing
Sky Attack
Take Down

Egg:
Agility
Dragon Rush
Haze
Hyper Voice
Pursuit
Roost

Tutor:
Double-Edge
Heal Bell
Swift
Tailwind

TM:
Dazzling Gleam
Double Team
Fly
Protect
Substitute

Special:
Dispel

Dragonite [Jenga] (F)
Nature: Quiet (+Sp Atk, -Spe)

Type:
Dragon/Flying

Abilities:
Inner Focus/Multiscale (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 5
Spe: 69 (80/1.15)
Weight Class: 6
Base Rank Total: 22

Attacks (48/120):
Level Up*:
Agility
Aqua Tail
Dragon Dance
Dragon Rage
Dragon Rush
Dragon Tail
Fire Punch
Hurricane
Hyper Beam
Leer
Outrage
Roost
Safeguard
Slam
Thunder Punch
Thunder Wave
Twister
Wing Attack
Wrap

Egg:
Aqua Jet
Dragon Breath
Dragon Pulse
ExtremeSpeed
Haze
Mist

Tutor:
Bind
Draco Meteor
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Head
Ominous Wind

TM:
Aerial Ace
Bide
Brick Break
Double Team
Dragon Claw
Flamethrower
Fly
Hidden Power Grass
Ice Beam
Light Screen
Mimic
Protect
Reflect
Rock Slide
Substitute
Surf
Thunderbolt

Special Moves:
Dispel

Dragalge [Algaeon] (M)
Nature: Quiet (+1 SpA, Speed ÷ 1.15, -10% Evasion)

Type:
Poison/Dragon

Abilities:
Poison Point/Poison Touch/Adaptability (H)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 5
Spe: 38 (-) [44/1.15)
Base Rank Total: 20

MC: 1

Attacks (39/49):
Level Up*:
Acid
Aqua Tail
Bubble
Camouflage
Double Team
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail
Feint Attack
Hydro Pump
Poison Tail
Sludge Bomb
Smokescreen
Tackle
Tail Whip
Toxic
Twister
Water Gun
Water Pulse

Egg:
Acid Armor
Haze
Play Rough
Toxic Spikes
Venom Drench

Tutor:
Draco Meteor
Shock Wave

TM:
Dive
Double Team
Focus Blast
Protect
Scald
Shadow Ball
Sleep Talk
Sludge Wave
Substitute
Surf
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Venoshock
Waterfall

Special:
Bubble Shield
Chimera Strike

Syclant [Athena] (F)
Nature: Mild (Def lowered; Sp. Atk raised)

Type:
Ice/Bug

Abilities:
Compoundeyes/Mountaineer/Technician (H)

Stats

Atk: Rank 5
Def: Rank 2 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 121
Weight Class: 4
Base Rank Total: 23

Attacks (41/83):
Level Up:
Avalanche
Bug Bite
Bug Buzz
Focus Energy
Freeze Dry
Fury Attack
Hail
Ice Beam
Ice Punch
Ice Shard
Icicle Crash
Icicle Spear
Icy Wind
Leech Life
Leer
Scratch
Sheer Cold
Slash
X-Scissor

Egg:
Counter
Earth Power
Fell Stinger
Silver Wind
Spikes
Tail Glow
Water Pulse

Tutor:
Electroweb
Knock Off
Superpower

TM:
Acrobatics
Aerial Ace
Blizzard
Brick Break
Dig
Double Team
Endure
Protect
Rock Slide
Solarbeam
Taunt
Toxic

Special:
Holy Blade
Holy Shock
Bloodlust

Lt. Surge's Raichu will assist you in fighting Garchomp and its evil minions. It comes with a boss-like AI, choosing its attacks from a slate like NPC enemies but without following a threat table - it will pick targets randomly.

NOTE: You CAN target Raichu with any move which could affect an enemy as well - such as Heal Pulse - but not with moves which can only target allies - such as Ally Switch or Reflect.

HP 100
Atk 7
Def 4
SpA 7
SpD 5
Spe 127
Accuracy boost: 19+10%

Ability: Static

Magnetic Field: At the end of the first round, and every two rounds after that, Raichu will shield the ally with lowest HP in a magnetic field. The field absorbs up to 30 HP before faltering, and it stacks up with other absorption effects. Magnetic Field lasts for up to 3 actions.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
"I'm going to cordially suggest a Bubble Shield on Xerneas for this one. And now, full steam ahead!"

Xerneas: Dazzling Gleam (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Fraxure 1) ~ Misty Terrain
Gardevoir [MEGA EVOLVE]: Hyper Voice (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Fraxure 1) ~ Round (Fraxure 2)
Kingdra: Twister (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Fraxure 3) ~ Focus Energy
Delibird: Blizzard (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Fraxure 3) ~ Icy Wind (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Fraxure 3) [GLYPH Cyclohm, Altaria, Gardevoir]

Chapter 14: Assaulting the Summit

Before the War [Fiesta Online, Field Dark Theme 4]

The New Dawn's forces landed at Snowpoint City just after midday. We were pelted by the hail ravaging the landscape, though fortunately we were able to see that Snowpoint City was safe, at least for the moment. Unfortunately, we could also see the darkness that was beginning to encroach upon the city's borders. The sounds of the ongoing battle still reached our ears. Once we saw that the city was standing, I could see Cynthia was relieved, "Thank goodness, we are still in time".

As we disembarked on the docks, a group of workers and other citizens gathered up in front of Sinnoh's champion and her followers. A frail, pale, yet bold girl seemed to be leading them. Several bandages covered her right ankle, her arms, and her left eye. Despite these injuries however, she gave us all a warm smile and greeted us.

"Gym Leader Candice reporting", she said, with a joyful tone despite the situation. "I'm glad to inform you that Snowpoint City still holds".
A tear of commotion crossed Cynthia's cheek, as she comes to the wounded girl to embrace her. "Sorry for being late, Candice".
The two stood close for a few moments, before Candice steps back and shakes her head. "You don't have to apologize. All it matters now is that you are here".
Cynthia nodded, then looked around, as if searching for something. "Where's Lt. Surge? I thought he was here with you".
Candice's smile faded, replaced with a look of worry. "He... he was trapped behind the enemy lines after yesterday's assault. The 9th army is trying to free him with the help of the few among us who can still...". A man close to her grabbed her right before she came close to passing. The Gym Leader recovers a few seconds after, but she still looks weak and dizzy.
"Candice, you need to rest", said Cynthia, clearly worried. "You can't fight in these conditions".
The girl's eyes turned down, burning with sadness and frustration. "But... I cannot just sleep while my people..."
"Candice". Cynthia put her hand on Candice's shoulder, looking into her eyes with a determined expression. "Leave the fight to us. We are going to end this, today".
The Gym Leader gazed into the Champion's confident smile for a few moments, without saying anything. Then, she nodded, and walked away with a few of her comrades.

"All right" I said, "Let's get going you guys!" I waved towards the trainers, who had now all disembarked. As though knowing what my next words would be, they all got out their pokeballs, and organized into groups to combat the threat. Before we left, I met with the rest of my group to discuss options under the cover of some tarps hastily erected near the docks.

"Look, we can't just rush head on in, we need some kind of stratagem if we're going to make it out." Arthur stated.

"I don't understand. We should just be ignoring them and heading to the summit while Darkrai's forces are distracted. Why are we bothering to save a lieutenant." Scarlet said.

"Because, he's the only one with any military experience within miles of this place." Arthur replied "If we run into complications on the way there, and he's dead, we're screwed."

"This is taking too long, we should just blast this army apart and crush them. Then we don't have to deal with them later." Terra said.

"I'm afraid that's not an option either. Despite the considerable firepower we brought, Darkrai has more. We need to get in there, extract our general, and...figure out what to do from there."

"Figure it out?!" Scarlet said. "We should have figured it out before we got here."

"I understand your frustration." I said "But we had to see the situation as it currently was before we could decide on anything. Depending on the circumstances when we save Lt. Surge, we could either push forward, or if necessary fall back and plot our next move. Before we head out, Harold do you have anything to add?"

Harold shrugged, and nodded his head.

A few moments later, Sinnoh's Champion turned towards us. "Let's go. We can't start this assault without our general".

"Let's move out everyone!" I said, and we all rushed towards the scene of the battle.

The battle seemed to have been raging all over the glade between Snowpoint and the Lake of Acuity. Dozens of trainers were fighting tooth and nail against hordes of hostile, fiendish Pokemon summoned by Darkrai's wicked lieutenants. The entire landscape looked like a snowy wasteland, where even the cries faded in the incessant storm. Thanks to a diversion caused by Cynthia and the other leaders, we managed to make our way behind the enemy lines, up to a tight spot where Lt. Surge and his Raichu were just recovering from another struggle with the enemy forces.
"Ya're damn late, guys!", he said, spitting on the snow just before giving us a warm smile. "But ya're still welcome. How're the lines holdin'?"
"They're keeping the enemy contained", I said. "We've been ordered to get you out of here so that we can assault the mountain"
Vermillion City's Gym Leader mumbleed for a few moments. "Very well. The airship is hidden inside the cavern in the lake, we need to move out no...".

Before he could finish his sentence, though, his Raichu looks nervously around itself. I sensed some kind of chill in the air, as though I was being watched by some hungry predator. Lt. Surge nodded and lit up a cigar. "Looks like we got somethin' to deal with, 'fore that".

"Looks like trouble." I said, turning to my compatriots. "Harold, you stay here with me. The rest of you, try to clear a path to that Lake. I'll handle this."

Just as we dispersed, a cold laugh echoed from beyond the snowstorm. Then, we finally managed to see something emerging from the blinding white landscape...

It was the meanest Garchomp I had ever seen, ferocious and almost feral, yet it belied the cunning of a master tactician. Even worse, it was already in it's Mega Evolved form, which meant it was even more dangerous. The wicked beast shot us a glare, then said "I will gift Darkrai with your heads, maggots" as several of his minions came out of the snowstorm.

"I'm sorry bud, I got other plans for mine", replied Lt. Surge. "Meh, hope the cig will last long enough... ready for battle, guys?"

"Always." I answered

Hour of Twilight Boss Battle [FF 15 Boss Battle]

"Okay...it's time to take these guys down! Everyone, get into your battle positions!"

"The light will purge these infidels that threaten humanity!"

"..."

"I won't let you down master! We will save everyone!"

"I will crush them! Bring it on you suckers!"

Syclant: Blizzard (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Fraxure 3) ~ Icicle Spear (Fraxure 2)
Dragalge: Twister (Fraxure 1/ Fraxure 2 / Fraxure 3) ~ Bubble Shield (Xerneas)
Altaria [MEGA EVOLVE]: Swift (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Fraxure 1) ~ Round (Fraxure 3)
Dragonite: Dragon Pulse (Fraxure 1) ~ Dragon Breath (Fraxure 3)

Last edited:
Round 1

The two Liepards, distracted by the Xerneas's dazzling display of lights, are quickly dispatched by the two mega Pokemon's subsequent attacks. Two of the three Fraxure, however, survive the initial assault and retaliate violently, before the squad can put them all to rest. Not that this stops Garchomp, anyway. Angered by his minions' incompetence, in fact, the dragon sends another wave of mooks at you!

Garchomp: Go! Get them, and bring me back their heads!

Two more Fraxure and a couple Liepard join the fight, along with a new, dangerous ally! Lt. Surge rallies you, too:

Lt. Surge: Do not give'em an inch of ground!

HP 400
Atk 5
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 58

Ability: Hustle

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 73/En 86 ([
20 HP, 3a], [
1a])
HP 120 / Atk 5 / Def 3 / SpA 5 / SpD 3 / Spe 114 (+15% Acc) | SC 5 / WC 6
Ability: Fairy Aura | Glyph of Reflect

[
1] |Spe 200| HP 96/En 87 (Tailwind for 1 more action)
HP 100 / Atk 2 / Def 4 (6) / SpA 7 / SpD 5 (7) / Spe 100 | SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Synchronize, Trace, Telepathy, Pixilate | Glyph of Skill Swap

[
1] |Spe 85| HP 65/En 86 (Focus Energy for 5 more actions, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more actions)
HP 100 / Atk 2 / Def 3 / SpA 4 (6) / SpD 3 / Spe 85 | SC 3 / WC 5
Abilities: Swift Swim, Sniper, Damp | Glyph of Scald

[
1] |Spe 75| HP 90/En 90
HP 100 / Atk 3 (12) / Def 3 / SpA 3 (12) / SpD 3 / Spe 75 | SC 1 / WC 2
Abilities: Vital Spirit, Hustle, Insomnia | Glyph of Icy Wind

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 100/En 90 (Tailwind for 1 more action)
HP 100 / Atk 4 / Def 4 (6) / SpA 5 / SpD 4 (6) / Spe 69 (-10% Eva) | SC 3 / WC 2
Abilities: Natural Cure, Cloud Nine, Pixilate | Glyph of Heal Bell

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 96/En 91 (Tailwind for 1 more action)
HP 100 / Atk 5 / Def 3 / SpA 5 (7) / SpD 4 / Spe 69 (-10% Eva) | SC 4 / WC 6
Abilities: Inner Focus, Multiscale | Glyph of Roost

[
1] |Spe 38| HP 96/En 83
HP 100 / Atk 3 / Def 3 / SpA 5 / SpD 5 / Spe 38 (-10% Eva) | SC 3 / WC 3
Abilities: Poison Point, Poison Touch, Adaptability | Glyph of Scald

[
1] |Spe 68.97| HP 71/En 85 (-1 Speed)
HP 100 / Atk 5 (15) / Def 2 / SpA 5 / SpD 3 / Spe 121 | SC 3 / WC 4
Abilities: Compoundeyes, Mountaineer, Technician | Glyph of Tail Glow

HP 96/100 [96% HP]
(1) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(1) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(1) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
(2) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
(1) HP 200/200 [100% HP]
(2) HP 200/200 [100% HP]
HP 400/400 [100% HP]
Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain: 3 rounds left

Gardevoir evolved into Mega Gardevoir!
Altaria evolved into Mega Altaria!
Syclant has Mountaineer!
Xerneas radiates a fairy aura!

Hit (1-9900): 2406/10000
Crit (1-625): 2712/10000

Focus Blast (Fraxure2): 12 [BP] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] = 18 damage

Crit (1-625): 6905/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 822/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage

Crit (1-625): 177/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure3, Critical Hit): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 26 damage

Crit (1-625): 8582/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Liepard1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 3070/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Liepard2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 = 32 damage

Crit (1-625): 2172/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 = 32 damage

Hit (1-8000): 5501/10000
Crit (1-625): 9549/10000
Poison (1-3000): 6238/10000

(1) Gunk Shot (Xerneas): (12 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 23 damage

Hit (1-7500): 4739/10000
Crit (1-625): 3155/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 8773/10000

(2) Iron Tail (Xerneas): (10 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20 damage

Crit (1-625): 8537/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 8003/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 39 damage

Crit (1-625): 8810/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 39 damage

Crit (1-625): 1499/10000
Twister (Fraxure1): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion]) * 1.5 = 26 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 4426/10000
Twister (Fraxure2): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion]) * 1.5 = 26 damage

Crit (1-625): 5004/10000
Twister (Fraxure3): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion]) * 1.5 = 26 damage

Crit (1-625): 6933/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 7490/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Crit (1-625): 5241/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure3): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Crit (1-625): 5983/10000
Swift (Liepard1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 3 energy
(1) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 5983/10000
Swift (Liepard2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 32 damage
(2) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 7964/10000
Swift (Fraxure1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 32 damage

Crit (1-625): 5952/10000
Dragon Pulse (Fraxure1): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 43 damage, 6 energy
(1) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 4028/10000
(2) Outrage (Kingdra): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 31 damage

Hit (1-9500): 7277/10000
Crit (1-625): 4374/10000

(3) Rock Tomb (Syclant): (6 [BP] + 7 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 29 damage, -1 Speed

Crit (1-625): 3167/10000
Twister (Fraxure1): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 = 27 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 3265/10000
Twister (Fraxure2): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 = 27 damage

Crit (1-625): 6512/10000
Twister (Fraxure3): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 = 27 damage

Xerneas suffers 2 damage from the hail
Gardevoir suffers 2 damage from the hail
Kingdra suffers 2 damage from the hail
Dragonite suffers 2 damage from the hail
Dragalge suffers 2 damage from the hail
Raichu suffers 2 damage from the hail
Fraxure2 suffers 2 damage from the hail
Fraxure3 suffers 2 damage from the hail

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hit (1-7900): 9941/10000
Dynamic Punch (Fraxure2): missed
Misty Terrain: Misty Terrain for 4 rounds, 9 energy

Crit (1-625): 4090/10000
Round (Fraxure2): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 52 damage, 7 energy
Focus Energy: Focus Energy for 6 actions, 12 energy

Crit (1-625): 7566/10000
Icy Wind (Fraxure3): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, 3 energy
Glyph of Icy Wind: Gardevoir, Altaria, and Dragonite have their speed doubled for 2 actions

Crit (1-625): 2909/10000
Paralysis (1-3000): 418/10000

Dragonbreath (Fraxure3): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 0.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 30 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 740/10000
Round (Fraxure3): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 48 damage, 7 energy
(3) Fraxure fainted!

Number of hits (1-3334, 3335-6667, 6668-10000): 6862/10000
Crit 1 (1-625): 2209/10000
Crit 2 (1-625): 6364/10000
Crit 3 (1-625): 2378/10000
Crit 4 (1-625): 2809/10000
Crit 5 (1-625): 3556/10000

Icicle Spear (Fraxure2): (4*5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 12 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 53 damage, 8 energy
(2) Fraxure fainted!
Bubble Shield (Xerneas): Xerneas is shielded for 4 actions, 15 energy

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 3 more rounds

Magnetic Field (Kingdra)

(1) A Fraxure spawned!
(2) A Fraxure spawned!
(1) A Liepard spawned!
(2) A Liepard spawned!
A Zweilous spawned!

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Zara, please mark Syclant's most irritating -1 Speed, so that it can decay at the end of this round. Maxim, we should probably stop referring to Dragonite as Cyclohm :P. Bubble Shield onto Gardevoir this time, methinks? We can figure it out on IRC.

"Well that makes R3 easier. Sorry, Xerneas."

Xerneas: Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous 1) ~ Reflect [GLYPH]
Gardevoir: Hyper Voice (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Zweilous 1) ~ Swift (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous 1)
Kingdra: Twister (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous 1) ~ Mimic (Dazzling Gleam)
Delibird: Blizzard (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous 1) ~ Icy Wind (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous 1) [GLYPH Delibird, Kingdra, Dragonite]

The initial assault had hit us surprisingly hard. Some of our Pokemon, particularly Harold's noble Xerneas had taken some serious wounds, and it looked like Garchomp was far from done sending minions at us. The rest of my friends were also having a rough time of holding off enemy forces. It was bad, but we kept struggling on, despite Garchomp having summoned a ferocious looking Zweilous to the field.

"Next wave? Let's take them down as we did the first!"

Referring to Dragonite as Cyclohm? I clearly have no idea what you're talking about. Definitely not the thing I edited out, obviously. :P

Syclant: Blizzard (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous) ~ Focus Energy
Dragalge: Twister (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Zweilous) ~ Bubble Shield (Gardevoir)
Altaria: Hyper Voice (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Zweilous) ~ Tailwind (Dragalge, Altaria, Gardevoir)
Dragonite: Twister (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Zweilous) ~ Dragon Pulse (Zweilous)

Round 2

With the wind in their favor, the raid members take the initiative and wipe out the two Liepard, before turning their attention to the dragons. The Xerneas manages to endure the foe's retaliation thanks to its shield, letting its allies finish them at their own leisure.

Angered the kind of resistance the team is posing, though, Garchomp sends forth another wave of monsters!

Garchomp: Come on! Who're you more afraid of? Them... or ME?

Three Liepard dash into the fight, backed by a new Zweilous and a gigantic beast! Vermillion City's Gym Leader however does not give up.

Lt. Surge: I'll shock ya, mongrels!

HP 440
Atk 7
Def 4
SpA 5
SpD 4
Spe 58
Weight Class: 5

Ability: Scrappy, Mold Breaker, Iron Fist

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 49/En 71 (Reflect for 8 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 200| HP 80/En 78 (Tailwind for 5 more actions, Reflect for 8 more actions, [
20 HP, 3a], [
1a])

[
1] |Spe 170| HP 65/En 79 (Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Focus Energy for 3 more actions, Reflect for 8 more actions, Tailwind for 1 more action, Magnetic Field [26 HP] for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 90/En 80 (Reflect for 8 more actions, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 100/En 74 (Reflect for 8 more actions, Tailwind for 5 more action)
HP 100 / Atk 4 / Def 4 (6) / SpA 5 / SpD 4 (6) / Spe 69 (-10% Eva) | SC 3 / WC 2

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 92/En 83 (Reflect for 8 more actions, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 92/En 66 (Reflect for 8 more actions, Tailwind for 5 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 71/En 66 (Reflect for 8 more actions, Focus Energy for 5 more actions)

HP 92/100 [92% HP], +1 Defense
(1) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(1) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
HP 0/400 [0% HP]
(1) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
(2) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
(3) HP 100/100 [100% HP]
HP 400/400 [100% HP]
HP 440/440 [100% HP]
Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain: 2 rounds left

Crit (1-625): 1991/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 44 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 8970/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 44 damage

Crit (1-625): 9075/10000
Hyper Voice (Zweilous): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 62 damage

Crit (1-625): 5778/10000
Twister (Liepard1): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 17 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 7125/10000
Twister (Liepard2): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 2895/10000
Twister (Zweilous): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 23 damage

Crit (1-625): 3531/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 40 damage, 6 energy
(1) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 8566/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 40 damage
(2) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 9835/10000
Hyper Voice (Zweilous): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 57 damage
Raichu lowered its head!
Skull Bash: +1 Defense

Crit (1-625): 4251/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 36 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 7318/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 36 damage

Crit (1-625): 452/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Zweilous, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 57 damage

Twister (Fraxure1, Critical Hit): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 31 damage, 2 energy
Twister (Fraxure2, Critical Hit): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 31 damage
Twister (Zweilous): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 29 damage

Crit (1-625): 1270/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 1851/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Crit (1-625): 9930/10000
Blizzard (Zweilous): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 33 damage

Crit (1-625): 5216/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 2522/10000
Blizzard (Fraxure2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage

Crit (1-625): 861/10000
Blizzard (Zweilous): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 19 damage

Hit (1-7500): 6240/10000
Crit (1-625): 9731/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 8736/10000

(1) Iron Tail (Xerneas): (10 [BP] + 5.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 3 damage (20 absorbed)
Xerneas's shield faded!

Crit (1-625): 7648/10000
(2) Poison Jab (Xerneas): (8 [BP] + 5.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 20

Hit (1-8000): 6428/10000
Crit (1-625): 1078/10000

Return (Gardevoir): 10 [BP] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Hustle] = 12 damage

Target: 1/2
Unholy Frenzy (Fraxure1): The affected Pokemon deals 50% more damage but loses 5% of its maximum HP at the end of each action

Crit (1-625): 7023/10000
Twister (Fraxure1): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 24 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 5201/10000
Twister (Fraxure2): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 24 damage

Crit (1-625): 1587/10000
Twister (Zweilous): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 22 damage

Crit (1-625): 679/10000
Skull Bash (Fraxure2): 13 [BP] + 4 [Stat Dif] = 17 damage

Kingdra suffers 0 damage (2 absorbed) from the hail
Fraxure1 suffers 2 damage from the hail
Zweilous suffers 2 damage from the hail

(1) Unholy Frenzy: -10 HP
Hit (1-7900): 6779/10000
Dynamic Punch (Zweilous): (10 [BP] + 4 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 21 damage
Reflect: The entire team is protected against physical attacks for 9 actions, 10 energy

Crit (1-625): 4090/10000
Swift (Fraxure1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 41 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 959/10000
Swift (Fraxure2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 41 damage
(2) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 9146/10000
Swift (Zweilous): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 57 damage
Mimic (Xerneas): Kingdra learned Dazzling Gleam, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 8355/10000
Icy Wind (Fraxure1): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 27 damage, 3 energy
(1) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 7875/10000
Icy Wind (Zweilous): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 25 damage
Glyph of Icy Wind: Kingdra, Delibird, and Dragonite have their speed doubled for 2 actions
Zweilous fainted!
Dragon Pulse (Zweilous): missed, 6 energy
Tailwind: Gardevoir, Altaria, and Dragalge have their speed doubled for 6 actions, 10 energy
Bubble Shield (Gardevoir): Gardevoir is shielded for 4 actions, 15 energy

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 2 more rounds

(1) A Liepard spawned!
(2) A Liepard spawned!
(3) A Liepard spawned!
A Zweilous spawned!
A Pangoro spawned!

Last edited:
Our attacks were putting a serious dent into Garchomp's forces, but he did not look deterred. Worse, our forces were the ones getting thinned out, as trainers kept taking injuries and having to retreat. Even the numerous Pokemon I had taken with me were feeling the pressure.

*Elsewhere on the battlefield, my Hawlucha was High Jump Kicking some Liepards, but was quickly getting surrounded.*

"Guh...Luchadore Supreme! never gives up! He will fight to the bitter end!"

*A Leafstorm blows away the Liepard attacking Hawlucha*

"Take that you scoundrels! Are you hurt Mr. Luchadore?"

"I...I'll be fine, thanks."
*Back to the fray*

"Gah, more of them?! Take them out quickly!"

"Infidels! No amount of praying to your heathen Darkrai will stop me from cleansing you!"

Zarator, on the off chance we can't bubble shield Gardevoir, we'd like a reorder, thanks.

Syclant: Blizzard (Liepard 3 / Liepard 1 / Zweilous) ~ Tail Glow [GLYPH]
Dragalge: Twister (Liepard 1 / Liepard 2 / Liepard 3) ~ Bubble Shield (Gardevoir)
Altaria: Hyper Voice (Liepard 2 / Zweilous / Pangoro) ~ Swift (Zweilous / Pangoro / Liepard 2)
Dragonite: Twister (Liepard 3 / Liepard 1 / Zweilous) ~ Dragon Pulse (Pangoro)

For all: If your current targets are all Knocked out, then use Chill that action.

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Please mark Gardevoir's Bubble Shield. We're assuming that A2 we'll be able to Bubble Shield again, and that there's no inherent problem if the bubble has not yet 'popped'. Lemme know if one or both of those assumptions are falsehoods.

Flavour later. Maybe.

Xerneas: Dazzling Gleam (Liepard 1 / Zweilous / Pangoro) ~ Moonblast (Pangoro)
Gardevoir: Hyper Voice (Liepard 2 / Zweilous / Pangoro) ~ Swift (Zweilous / Pangoro / Liepard 1)
Kingdra: Dazzling Gleam (Liepard 3 / Zweilous / Pangoro) ~ Twister (Zweilous / Pangoro / Liepard 2)
Delibird: Blizzard (Liepard 1 / Liepard 3 / Zweilous) ~ Icy Wind (Zweilous / Pangoro / Liepard 3) [GLYPH Kingdra, Delibird, Dragonite]
All: IF your targets are all KOed, THEN Chill​

(I think that's how thaat sub should work? So if Pangoro is KOed when Xerneas is to act A2 it should Chill. Likewise Delibird if all of Zweilous / Pangoro / Liepard 3 are KOed A2.)

Round 3

Thanks to its superior speed, the team manages to outpace Garchomp's minions, but two of the Liepard manage to sneak in some nasty blows before falling to the Dragalge's vicious twister. Juliet takes the brunt of most attack, but her shield absorbs most of the incoming damage. Her team mate Xerneas is not as lucky.

Thankfully, Lt. Surge's Raichu protects the legendary deer with a shield of its own, but this leaves you far from comfortable. In fact, Garchomp is evidently not pleased by this outcome, and sends forth another wave of minions!

Garchomp: I'm losing my patience! Go, and make them wish they were never born!

More dragons show up, led by a fearsome Pangoro. Lt. Surge does not seem impressed.

Lt. Surge: Ya'll not bring down this soldier so easily!

HP 90
Atk 4
Def 3
SpA 4
SpD 3
Spe 55
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1

Ability: Frisk, Telepathy, Infiltrator

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 25/En 60 (Reflect for 6 more actions, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more actions)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 200| HP 65/En 69 (Tailwind for 3 more actions, Reflect for 6 more actions, [
20 HP, 3a], [
1a])

[
1] |Spe 85| HP 65/En 71 (Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Focus Energy for 1 more action, Reflect for 6 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 75| HP 90/En 85 (Reflect for 6 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 100/En 65 (Reflect for 6 more actions, Tailwind for 3 more action)

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 88/En 75 (Reflect for 6 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 88/En 49 (Reflect for 6 more actions, Tailwind for 3 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 71/En 49 (Reflect for 6 more actions, Focus Energy for 3 more actions, +3 Sp. Attack, Enlightenment for 5 more actions)

HP 82/100 [82% HP]
(1) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
(3) HP 0/100 [0% HP]
HP 0/400 [0% HP]
HP 0/440 [0% HP]
(1) HP 200/200 [100% HP]
(2) HP 200/200 [100% HP]
(1) HP 90/90 [100% HP]
(2) HP 90/90 [100% HP]
HP 440/440 [100% HP]
Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain: 1 round left

Crit (1-625): 5564/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 44 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2033/10000
Hyper Voice (Zweilous): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 62 damage

Crit (1-625): 3225/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 62 damage
Dazzling Gleam (Liepard3, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 31 damage, 6 energy
Dazzling Gleam (Zweilous, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 50 damage
Dazzling Gleam (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 50 damage

Crit (1-625): 8474/10000
Blizzard (Liepard1): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif] = 22 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 331/10000
Blizzard (Liepard3, Critical Hit): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 10.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit] = 25 damage

Crit (1-625): 8085/10000
Blizzard (Zweilous): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 31 damage

Crit (1-625): 9106/10000
Twister (Liepard1): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 17 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 1001/10000
Twister (Liepard3): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 17 damage

Crit (1-625): 5054/10000
Twister (Zweilous): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 4 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 23 damage

Crit (1-625): 4884/10000
Hyper Voice (Liepard2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 40 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 4414/10000
Hyper Voice (Zweilous): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 57 damage
(2) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 376/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 64 damage

Crit (1-625): 3749/10000
Submission (Liepard3): (9 [BP] + 5.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 22 damage, 6 recoil

Crit (1-625): 4796/10000
Blizzard (Liepard1): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 14 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 142/10000
Blizzard (Liepard3, Critical Hit): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit] = 17 damage
(3) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 7036/10000
Blizzard (Zweilous): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 19 damage

Crit (1-625): 2562/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Liepard1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 36 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 4406/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Zweilous): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 51 damage

Crit (1-625): 6983/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Pangoro): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 51 damage

Crit (1-625): 25/10000
Atk drop (1-1000): 3426/10000

(1) Play Rough (Xerneas, Critical Hit): 9 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit] = 20 damage

Crit (1-625): 5422/10000
(2) Knock Off (Gardevoir): 10*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 0 damage (8 absorbed), Gardevoir's Pumkin Berry is disabled!

Crit (1-625): 2905/10000
Twister (Liepard1): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 16 damage, 2 energy
(1) Liepard fainted!

Crit (1-625): 5201/10000
Twister (Liepard2): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 16 damage
(2) Liepard fainted!
Twister (Liepard3): missed

Crit (1-625): 9576/10000
Dark Pulse (Gardevoir): 8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 2.5 [Stat Dif] = 0 damage (9 absorbed)

Hit (1-8000): 982/10000
Crit (1-625): 5893/10000

Gunk Shot (Gardevoir): (12*0.67 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 11 damage (3 absorbed)
Gardevoir's shield faded

Target: 3/3
Unholy Frenzy (Pangoro): The affected Pokemon deals 50% more damage but loses 5% of its maximum HP at the end of each action

Zweilous suffers 2 damage from the hail

Unholy Frenzy: -22 HP
Kingdra's shield faded
Demoralizing Shout: The affected Pokemon's Attack and Sp. Attack ranks are lowered by 2 for the next 2 actions
Crit (1-625): 2820/10000
Swift (Zweilous): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 51 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 3475/10000
Swift (Pangoro): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 51 damage

Crit (1-625): 4837/10000
Swift (Zweilous): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 45 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 1708/10000
Swift (Pangoro): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 45 damage

Crit (1-625): 3055/10000
Disarming Voice (Zweilous): (4*0.75 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 21 damage
Zweilous fainted!

Crit (1-625): 2970/10000
Disarming Voice (Pangoro): (4*0.75 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 21 damage
Tail Glow: +3 Sp. Attack, 10 energy
Syclant gains Enlightenment, reducing the energy cost of all attacking moves by 40% (rounded up, applied before other reductions and penalties) for the next 6 actions.

Crit (1-625): 7319/10000
Moonblast (Pangoro): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 53 damage, 6 energy
Twister (Pangoro, Critical Hit): 4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit] = 17 damage, 2 energy
Pangoro fainted!
Bubble Shield (Gardevoir): Gardevoir is shielded for 4 actions, 15 energy
Chill: Restores 12 energy

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain for 1 more round

Magnetic Field (Xerneas)

(1) A Fraxure spawned!
(2) A Fraxure spawned!
(1) A Noibat spawned!
(2) A Noibat spawned!
A Pangoro spawned!

Last edited:
Syclant: Blizzard (Noibat 1 / Noibat 2 / Pangoro) ~ Aerial Ace (Pangoro)
Dragalge: Twister (Noibat 1 / Noibat 2 / Pangoro) ~ Chill
IF Pangoro has 53 or more HP when you are to act A2 THEN Dragon Pulse (Pangoro)
Altaria: Hyper Voice (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro) ~ Swift (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro)
Dragonite: Twister (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro) ~ Dragon Pulse (Pangoro)

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Zara: What item is Dragonite holding there, since I don't think it's an Amice :P. Can ye mark Demoralising for us?

Oh, and if Demoralizing can stack, please let me know so I can curse you and your family. And check calcs. Ta :>

"One day I'll edit in epic flavour involving Tomohawk bombing runs, and Oricorio/Ribombee/Vivillon attack squads. One day."

Xerneas: Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro) ~ Heal Pulse (Gardevoir)
Gardevoir: Hyper Voice (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro) ~ Swift (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro)
Kingdra: Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure 1 / Fraxure 2 / Pangoro) ~ Focus Energy
Delibird: Blizzard (Noibat 1 / Noibat 2 / Pangoro) ~ Drill Peck (Pangoro)

Last edited:
Round 4

Powerful gusts of frigid air make short work of the two Noibat. The Fraxure duo and their bigger Pangoro ally clash against Gardevoir, but the team's Fairy-type assaults eventually put them all out of commission, giving some of the raid members a moment to recover and set up. This seems to be the last straw for the land shark.

Garchomp: Enough with this! Beg for mercy, maggots!

It looks like the Dragon-type general entered the fray, at last!

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 25/En 41 (Reflect for 4 more actions, Magnetic Field [26 HP] for 1 more action)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 200| HP 68/En 60 (Tailwind for 1 more action, Reflect for 4 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 85| HP 61/En 53 (Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Focus Energy for 5 more actions, Reflect for 4 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 75| HP 90/En 73 (Reflect for 4 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 100/En 56 (Reflect for 4 more actions, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 84/En 67 (Reflect for 4 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 76| HP 84/En 59 (Reflect for 4 more actions, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 71/En 41 (Reflect for 4 more actions, Focus Energy for 1 more action, +2 Sp. Attack, Enlightenment for 3 more actions)

HP 72/100 [72% HP], +1 Defense
(1) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/200 [0% HP]
(1) HP 0/90 [0% HP]
(2) HP 0/90 [0% HP]
HP 0/440 [0% HP]
HP 3000/3000 [100% HP]
Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain: expired

Crit (1-625): 759/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 40 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2033/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 40 damage

Crit (1-625): 2032/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixiliate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 57 damage

Crit (1-625): 3212/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure1): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 36 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 9909/10000
Hyper Voice (Fraxure2): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 36 damage

Crit (1-625): 9412/10000
Hyper Voice (Pangoro): (9*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 50 damage
Raichu lowered its head!
Blizzard (Noibat1, Critical Hit): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 6 [Stage Dif] = 38 damage, 4 energy
Blizzard (Noibat2, Critical Hit): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 + 6 [Stage Dif] = 38 damage
Blizzard (Pangoro, Critical Hit): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit] + 6 [Stage Dif] = 19 damage

Crit (1-625): 4387/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure1): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 8046/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure2): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 32 damage

Crit (1-625): 9999/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Pangoro): (8*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 44 damage
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure1, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 26 damage, 6 energy
Dazzling Gleam (Fraxure2, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 26 damage
Dazzling Gleam (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (8*0.75 [BP] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 5 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 36 damage

Crit (1-625): 7960/10000
Blizzard (Noibat1): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 45 damage, 7 energy
(1) Noibat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 1895/10000
Blizzard (Noibat2): (11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 45 damage
(2) Noibat fainted!

Crit (1-625): 949/10000
Blizzard (Pangoro): 11*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Stat Dif] = 18 damage

Crit (1-625): 5084/10000
Twister (Fraxure1): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 20 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 6735/10000
Twister (Fraxure2): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 20 damage

Crit (1-625): 3118/10000
Twister (Pangoro): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 12 damage

Crit (1-625): 2073/10000
Twister (Fraxure1): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 21 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 1456/10000
Twister (Fraxure2): (4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 21 damage

Crit (1-625): 8061/10000
Twister (Pangoro): 4*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 5486/10000
(1) Poison Jab (Gardevoir): (8*0.67 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (10 absorbed)

Crit (1-1250): 3373/10000
(2) Shadow Claw (Gardevoir): (7*0.67 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (9 absorbed)

Hit (1-8000): 4422/10000
Crit (1-625): 2056/10000

Gunk Shot (Gardevoir): (12*0.67 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 13 damage (1 absorbed)
Gardevoir's shield faded

Crit (1-625): 5463/10000
Skull Bash (Fraxure1): 13 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 15 damage

Xerneas suffers 0 damage (2 absorbed) from the hail
Pangoro suffers 2 damage from the hail

Demoralizing Shout: The affected Pokemon's Attack and Sp. Attack ranks are lowered by 2 for the next 2 actions
Crit (1-625): 595/10000
Swift (Fraxure1, Critical Hit): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 41 damage, 3 energy
(1) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 3060/10000
Swift (Fraxure2): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 1.5 = 37 damage
(2) Fraxure fainted!

Crit (1-625): 6665/10000
Swift (Pangoro): (6*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 51 damage

Crit (1-625): 7208/10000
Swift (Pangoro): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage] + 3 [Misty Terrain]) * 2.25 = 48 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 7976/10000
Volt Tackle (Pangoro): 13 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 18 damage, 6 recoil
Aerial Ace (Pangoro, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 10 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 4 energy
Curse of Gygax: Increases the power of Ice-, Normal-, Rock-, and Steel-type moves against Pangoro by 3 for 3 actions
Heal Pulse (Gardevoir): 20 HP restored, 14 energy

Crit (1-625): 4643/10000
Drill Peck (Pangoro): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 27 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 7491/10000
Dragon Pulse (Pangoro): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] - 2 [Misty Terrain] + 1 [Threshold] = 23 damage, 6 energy
Pangoro fainted!

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain expired

Garchomp became active!

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Zara, for future's rounds, don't forget Hustle :P

"Right then, this is the fun bit. Xerneas will take A1 Threat (Might as well use the shield, and Iron Tail is 100%), and then A2 Altaria should Disarming Voice, having used Agility to gain speed, since apparently uou can't refresh Tailwind. If that's not accurate, Zara, please also lemme know."

Xerneas: Moonblast (Garchomp) ~ Chill
Gardevoir: Chill ~ Echoed Voice (Garchomp)
Kingdra: Dragon Breath (Garchomp) ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Delibird: Icy Wind (Garchomp) [GLYPH Syclant, Kingdra, Delibird] ~ Blizzard (Garchomp)

I suggest something like...

Altaria: Agility ~ Disarming Voice (Garchomp)
Dragonite: Dragon Breath (Garchomp) ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Dragalge: Scald (Garchomp) [GLYPH] ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Syclant: Avalanche (Garchomp) ~ Icicle Spear (Garchomp)
30+31+30+39+33+55+24+25+34+5+32+50+61+2+2+2+2 = 457 Damage, plus a couple of nudges from Raichu. Alty should have threat with around 230 threat. Ideally one of the Dragon Breaths will decide to knock into 'Paralysed', but that's a 50:50.

Next round Syclant can Bloodlust, and we can start tearing holes into our good friend. That ought to be... refreshing. Prod me on IRC so we can natter.

Last edited:
We defeated two more waves of Garchomps minions. While our team was looking bruised and battered, we were far from done. Garchomp, perhaps understanding that things were going poorly for him, decided to play his best chess piece, himself.

Garchomp: Enough with this! Beg for mercy, maggots!

"Gah, about time you came to fight, let's end this!"

Altaria: Agility ~ Disarming Voice (Garchomp)
Dragonite: Dragon Breath (Garchomp) ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Dragalge: Scald (Garchomp) [GLYPH] ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Syclant: Avalanche (Garchomp) ~ Icicle Spear (Garchomp)

Round 5

While the two Mega Pokemon rest and prepare themselves for the big fight, the Xerneas takes the initiative and blasts the foe with a moon beam. But Garchomp shrugs off the blow like it were nothing and retaliates with a massive earthquake, causing significant damage to most raid members. Still, this does not stop them from carrying out their plan. Majestia quickly grabs the foe's attention with her voice, allowing her allies to go all out against the mighty beast.

But things might not be as easy as it seems, as the dragon calls for reinforcements!

Garchomp: Aerial support, NOW!

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 23/En 47 (Reflect for 2 more actions, Mark of Death, Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more action)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 100| HP 51/En 70 (Reflect for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 85| HP 39/En 44 (Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Focus Energy for 3 more actions, Reflect for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 75| HP 90/En 63 (Reflect for 2 more actions, Mark of Death)

[
1] |Spe 172.5| HP 54/En 56 (Reflect for 2 more actions, +2 Speed)

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 80/En 58 (Reflect for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 38| HP 54/En 47 (Reflect for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 121| HP 44/En 31 (Reflect for 2 more actions, +1 Sp. Attack, Enlightenment for 1 more actions)

HP 34/100 [34% HP], +2 Defense
HP 2517/3000 [84% HP], Burned (4a), Paralyzed (4a)
Hail (infinite)

Agility: +2 Speed, 7 energy
Raichu lowered its head!

Crit (1-625): 3606/10000
Moonblast (Garchomp): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 3 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 = 29 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 3982/10000
Earthquake (Xerneas): 10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9.5 [Stat Dif] = 0 damage (18 absorbed)

Crit (1-625): 7082/10000
Earthquake (Gardevoir): 10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 5557/10000
Earthquake (Kingdra): 10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9.5 [Stat Dif] = 18 damage
Earthquake (Delibird): immune

Crit (1-625): 8675/10000
Earthquake (Altaria): 10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage
Earthquake (Dragonite): immune

Crit (1-625): 5005/10000
Earthquake (Dragalge): (10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 26 damage

Crit (1-625): 8092/10000
Earthquake (Syclant): (10*0.75*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 11 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 5742/10000
Earthquake (Raichu): (10*0.75 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 8 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 - 4 [Stage Dif] = 24 damage

Paralysis (1-3000): 209/10000
Dragon Breath (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 0.5 [Threshold] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 30 damage, Garchomp is paralyzed for 6 actions, 3 energy

Crit (1-1250): 5690/10000
Scald (Garchomp): 8 [BP] - 3 [Stat Dif] = 5 damage, Garchomp is burned for 6 actions, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 3689/10000
Icy Wind (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 5.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 33 damage, 3 energy
Glyph of Icy Wind: Kingdra, Delibird, and Syclant have their speed doubled for 2 actions

Crit (1-625): 7648/10000
Dragon Breath (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 0.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 25 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 693/10000
Skull Bash (Garchomp): 13 [BP] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 12 damage
Rough Skin: 12*0.25 = 3 damage
Avalanche (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 56 damage, 4 energy
Curse of Gygax: Increases the power of Ice-, Normal-, Rock-, and Steel-type attacks against Garchomp by 3 for 3 actions
Rough Skin: 56*0.25 = 14 damage

Garchomp suffers 2 damage from the hail
Garchomp suffers 2 damage from the burn

Xerneas's shield faded!
Number of hits (1-3334, 3335-6667, 6668-10000): 6511/10000
Crit 1 (1-625): 7874/10000
Crit 2 (1-625): 2510/10000
Crit 3 (1-625): 9272/10000
Crit 4 (1-625): 4712/10000

Icicle Spear (Garchomp): (4*4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 2.25 = 70 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 5743/10000
Disarming Voice (Garchomp): (4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 27 damage, Garchomp is taunted, 6 energy
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 = 44 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 3085/10000
Blizzard (Garchomp): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 2.25 = 55 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 4098/10000
Double-edge (Garchomp): 12 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage, 4 recoil
Rough Skin: 13*0.25 = 3 damage

Crit (1-625): 595/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): (4 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 31 damage, 2 energy

Crit (1-625): 2180/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 38 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 8920/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 = 32 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6003/10000
SpD drop (1-1000): 7706/10000

Earth Power (Altaria): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 15 damage
Thrashing Blow: Garchomp performs an additional attack!

Crit (1-625): 305/10000
SpD drop (1-1000): 2678/10000

Earth Power (Altaria, Critical Hit): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit] = 18 damage

Hail (infinite)
Misty Terrain expired

Magnetic Field (Xerneas)

Target: 4/8, 1/7
Mark of Death (Xerneas, Delibird): The affected Pokemon has been marked for death. Two Skarmory (Atk 5, SpA 4, Spe 81) will attack each of the marked targets on the first action of next round, disappearing right after they performed their attack. These Skarmory do not require a charge stage before using Fly or Sky Attack (as if they were using Power Herb). If the Marked target becomes untargettable by any means, the Skarmory will go for random targets among the available ones when they are to act.
Aggro threshold: 350

Last edited:
Altaria: Echoed Voice (Garchomp) ~ Round (Garchomp)
Dragonite: Mimic (Heal Pulse) ~ Heal Pulse (Altaria)
Dragalge: Dragon Breath (Garchomp) ~ Bubble Shield (Altaria)
Syclant: Icicle Crash (Garchomp) ~ Bloodlust

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Adaptability on Dragon Pulse from Dragalge, Zara =)

"Ow. Right, 24 damage vs 18. It's an only just, but it's enough. Ow. Delibird, I want you to try to run interference on those metal-heads for me, whilst we patch ourselves back up. And, oh, hey, the para worked!"

These orders make the assumption that Raids follow the standard rules of Flying STAB, and that Delibird will still be targettable by Skarmory's Sky Attack

Xerneas: Heal Pulse (Altaria) ~ Moonblast (Garchomp)
Gardevoir: Heal Pulse (Altaria) ~ Round (Garchomp)
Kingdra: Bubble Shield (Xerneas) ~ Dragon Pulse (Garchomp)
Delibird: Fly (Garchomp) ~ Blizzard (Garchomp)

Next round our team is essentially Taunted, so we really will just be throwing damage out. The timing on Reflect's expiring is sub-optimal, and Alty will take 54 damage (3x 18 from Iron Tail). I am at least confident that this time EQ won't be called (7.5 + 14 - 9 + 3 - 3) --> 12.5 ~ 13 (Min Slate: 13.5).

Xerneas: 0 + 50
Gardevoir: 0 + 64
Kingdra: 0 + 66
Delibird: 21 + 83
Altaria: 33 + 59
Dragonite: 0 + 0
Dragalge: 27 + 0
Syclant: 54 + 0

This deals another 465 damage factoring in chip damage from hail and such. Next round, we clobber 'em. I hope.

Round 6

The Delibird tries to outmaneuver the harriers with an aerial attack, but he's too slow to succeed. Nevertheless, he comes out from the assault in relatively decent shape, while his Xerneas ally avoid all injuries thanks to his protective barriers. The Syclant thus rallies his squad to battle, but Garchomp seems not scared. To the contrary, the dragon welcomes the team's resolve with bloodthirsty enjoyment.

Garchomp: Bring it!

[
1] |Spe 114| HP 23/En 27 (
3a,
19a, [
11 HP, 3a], Challenging Roar for 2 more actions

[
DISABLED] |Spe 100| HP 47/En 50 (
3a,
19a, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 85| HP 35/En 44 (
3a,
19a, Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Focus Energy for 1 more action, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 42.75| HP 54/En 46 (
3a,

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 92/En 44 (
3a,

[
1] |Spe 69| HP 76/En 39 (
3a,
19a, Mimic (Heal Pulse), Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 38| HP 48/En 28 (
3a,

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 121| HP 44/En 32 (
3a,

HP 20/100 [20% HP], +1 Defense
HP 2062/3000 [69% HP], Burned (2a), Paralyzed (2a)
Hail (infinite)

Crit (1-625): 4742/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 5 energy

Hit (1-9900): 8509/10000
Crit (1-625): 6355/10000

Petal Dance (Garchomp): 12 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] - 1 [Dragon] = 14 damage
Rough Skin: 14*0.25 = 4 damage

Crit (1-625): 1396/10000
Icicle Crash (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Curse of Gygax]) * 2.25 = 50 damage, 4 energy
Heal Pulse (Altaria): 20 HP restored, 14 energy
Heal Pulse (Altaria): 20 HP restored, 13 energy
Bubble Shield (Xerneas): Xerneas is shielded, 14 energy

Crit (1-625): 2359/10000
SpD drop (1-1000): 1151/10000

Flash Cannon (Xerneas): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (19 absorbed)

Crit (1-625): 3514/10000
Steel Wing (Xerneas): (7*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (16 absorbed)
Xerneas's shield faded!

Crit (1-625): 3583/10000
Rock Tomb (Delibird): (6*0.67 [BP] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 16 damage, -1 Speed

Crit (1-625): 6619/10000
Metal Claw (Delibird): (6*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 15 damage
Delibird flew high!
Mimic: Dragonite learned Heal Pulse, 5 energy
Dragalge does not know Dragon Breath!

Crit (1-625): 5403/10000
Struggle (Garchomp): 5 [BP] - 4.5 [Stat Dif] = 1 damage, 1 recoil, 5 energy
Rough Skin: 1*0.25 = 1 damage

Crit (1-625): 6424/10000
Mud Shot (Altaria): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 12 damage, -1 Speed

Crit (1-625): 2324/10000
Fly (Garchomp): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 6 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Hustle] = 21 damage, 10 energy
Rough Skin: 21*0.25 = 5 damage

Crit (1-625): 1028/10000
Double-edge (Garchomp): 12 [BP] + 1 [Stat Dif] = 13 damage, 4 recoil
Rough Skin: 13*0.25 = 3 damage
Bloodlust: The damage of raid members is increased by 50% for 4 actions and raid members are Sated for 20 actions, 15 energy
Pumkin Berry: 20 energy restored. Consumed.

Crit (1-625): 894/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 59 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 2978/10000
Moonblast (Garchomp): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 50 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 8053/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 64 damage, 7 energy
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 66 damage, 6 energy
Heal Pulse (Altaria): 18 HP restored, 14 energy

Crit (1-625): 2605/10000
Blizzard (Garchomp): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 73 damage, 7 energy
Bubble Shield (Altaria): Altaria is shielded, 15 energy

Crit (1-625): 6583/10000
SpD drop (1-1000): 4412/10000

Earth Power (Altaria): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 0 damage (15 absorbed)

Crit (1-625): 900/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 4748/10000

Iron Tail (Altaria): (10*0.67 [BP] + 5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 8 damage (5 absorbed)
Altaria's shield faded!

Hail (infinite)
Challenging Roar: Pokemon are under the effects of Taunt (the original one, not the raid-only version) for the next 2 actions
Aggro threshold: 463

Last edited:

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
Zara, please mark Bloodlust ^^'

"Right, 75, not 85. If this raid fails I'm going on a re-naturing spree. And hiring a new optician."

Xerneas: Dazzling Gleam (Garchomp) ~ Moonblast (Garchomp)
Gardevoir: Echoed Voice (Garchomp) ~ Round (Garchomp)
Delibird: Ice Beam (Garchomp) ~ Icy Wind (Garchomp) [GLYPH Delibird / Altaria / Dragonite]

Uh... have people use their strongest hits, check movepools, and so on - just make sure Alty uses Round A2. It might be worth having Dragalge use Chimera Strike A2, however.

On my end, this is...

45 + 50 + 64 + 64 + 52 + 55 + 66 + 73

I would suggest Icicle Spear ~ Icicle Crash for Syclant (74 + 64), Echoed Voice ~ Round for Altaria (59 + 59), Dragon Pulse ~ Dragon Breath for Dragonite (57 + 43) and Chimera Strike ~ Twister (51 + 36). Although you might not want to Chimera since Rough Skin, but the alternative is probably another lovely EQ =_=. If we do go for that, then we should Toggle Poison Point for that 100% Toxic Poison Rate from the contact move.

All in all, this would do 922, factoring in hail/toxic/burn, and ignoring Raichu, and assuming no crits and low rolls throughout. From there we can figure out how we're handling Round 7. Happy fun times :D

One quick alternative would be to swap Delibird's Blizzard to be an Icy Wind, Glyph boosting Delibird, Dragonite, and Altaria. This gives us more options for the next Skarmory wave, since we'll actually be appropriately fast. Oy vey.

Last edited:
Scarlet wasn't kidding when she said that Garchomp was Darkrai's most fearsome general. We had knocked him silly, but while our forces were swiftly running out of energy, Garchomp was still kicking, and taunting us even!

============================================
*Elsewhere on the battlefield, Maya the Kangaskhan was taking out many different enemy Pokemon.*

"All right, the path to the Lake is clear!"

"Bzzzzz, don't look now Maya, but they've brought reinforcements. That'zzz...a lot of Tomohawk."

*A horde of Rampardos drop from the Tomohawk and land atop Maya and Boljack (the Beedrill).*

"Gah, not now. Stay back honey..."

*Charges into the Rampardos with full force* "Huzzah! Take that foul evildoers!"

*Bursts out of the ground, taking out several Rampardos* "Maya, get back to base and rest up with your child, we'll take this from here."

"Thank you, come on Skye."

*When the Kangaskhan duo reached the safe zone, the mother collapsed from exhaustion, prompting cries from the child Skye*

*Back at the front lines*
=============================

"You want us to bring it on? Then you shall have it. CHARGE!"

Syclant: Icicle Spear~Icicle Crash
Altaria: Hyper Voice~Round
Dragonite: Dragon Pulse~Dragon Breath
Dragalge: [Toggle Poison Point] Dragon Pulse~Chimera Strike

Last edited:
Round 7

Incited by Garchomp's boasting, the team goes on an all-out offense, unloading every bit it can muster. The foe however proves to be no slouch either, and inflicts some deep wounds in the Altaria which leave it poisoned and exposed. Seeing itself in a bad position, though, the dragon calls for aid once more!

Garchomp: Take these ones down, quickly!

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 114| HP 23/En 36 (
1a,
17a, [
7 HP, 1a], Magnetic Field [30 HP] for 3 more actions, Mark of Death)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 100| HP 43/En 35 (
1a,
17a)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 85| HP 31/En 35 (
1a,
17a, Mimic (Dazzling Gleam))

[
1] |Spe 150| HP 54/En 37 (
3a,
19a, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 38/En 44 (
1a,
17a, Poisoned, -1 Defense, Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 72/En 30 (
1a,
17a, Mimic (Heal Pulse), Tailwind for 1 more action)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 38| HP 31/En 33 (
1a,
17a, Sluggish)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 121| HP 44/En 18 (
1a,
17a)

HP 13/100 [13% HP], Mark of Death
HP 1071/3000 [36% HP], Burned (5a), Paralyzed (5a), Bad Poison (1r, 5a)
Hail (infinite)

Poison Point: toggled

Crit (1-625): 9625/10000
Uproar (Garchomp): 9 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] = 12 damage

Number of hits (1-3334, 3335-6667, 6668-10000): 7120/10000
Crit 1 (1-625): 9633/10000
Crit 2 (1-625): 5288/10000
Crit 3 (1-625): 1849/10000
Crit 4 (1-625): 7112/10000
Crit 5 (1-625): 1707/10000

Icicle Spear (Garchomp): (4*5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 108 damage, 8 energy

Crit (1-625): 8462/10000
Dazzling Gleam (Garchomp): (8 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 45 damage, 5 energy

Crit (1-625): 4181/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 64 damage, 8 energy
Dragon Breath (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 0.5 [Threshold] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 3 energy

Speed tie: 1/2
Crit (1-625): 4742/10000

Hyper Voice (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 5011/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 55 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 9009/10000
Ice Beam (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 66 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2164/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 44 damage, 6 energy
Pumkin Berry: 20 energy restored.

Crit (1-625): 2242/10000
Poison (1-3000): 2294/10000

Poison Jab (Altaria): (8 [BP] + 5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 15 damage, Altaria is poisoned

Altaria suffers 2 damage from the poison

Crit (1-625): 4698/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): 16 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] = 19 damage

Crit (1-625): 7/10000
Icicle Crash (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 81 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 7784/10000
Moonblast (Garchomp): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 50 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 3136/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 64 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 4361/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 55 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 2156/10000
Dragon Breath (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 0.5 [Threshold]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 43 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 3847/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 59 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8857/10000
Icy Wind (Garchomp): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 56 damage, 3 energy
Glyph of Icy Wind: Delibird, Altaria, and Dragonite have their speed doubled for 2 actions

Crit (1-625): 1426/10000
Chimaera Strike (Garchomp): (15 [BP] + 3 [STAB] - 4.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Adaptability] + 7 [Dragonhide Bindings]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 51 damage, Garchomp's status ailments are refreshed, Dragalge is sluggish, 9 energy
Poison Point: Garchomp is badly poisoned for 6 actions
Rough Skin (Garchomp): 51*0.25 = 13 damage

Crit (1-625): 8903/10000
Def drop (1-3000): 1155/10000

Iron Tail (Altaria): (10 [BP] + 5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 18 damage, -1 Defense

Crit (1-625): 4982/10000
Double-edge (Altaria): 13 [BP] + 5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn] + 2 [Stage Dif] = 17 damage, 6 recoil

Garchomp suffers 1 damage from the poison

Hail (infinite)

Magnetic Field (Xerneas)

Target: 1/8, 7/7
Mark of Death (Xerneas, Raichu): The affected Pokemon has been marked for death. Two Skarmory (Atk 5, SpA 4, Spe 81) will attack each of the marked targets on the first action of next round, disappearing right after they performed their attack. These Skarmory do not require a charge stage before using Fly or Sky Attack (as if they were using Power Herb). If the Marked target becomes untargettable by any means, the Skarmory will go for random targets among the available ones when they are to act.
Aggro threshold: 608

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
"Well that could have gone much worse I guess. EQ is currently slated if we go with Reflect. But if we don't reflect, we're looking at potentially 62 damage... and it could EQ anyway. Oww. Haze at very least clears the stat drop for us, which de-slates EQ."

Xerneas: Heal Pulse (Raichu) ~ Moonblast (Garchomp)
Gardevoir: Echoed Voice (Garchomp) ~ Round (Garchomp)
IF Altaria has -1 Def at the start of A2 THEN Haze A2​
Delibird: Blizzard (Garchomp) ~ Ice Beam (Garchomp)

You're compelled! said:
Altaria: Hyper Voice (Garchomp) ~ Round (Garchomp)
Dragonite: Reflect (Altaria / Gardevoir / Xerneas) ~ Heal Pulse (Altaria)
Dragalge: Haze ~ Bubble Shield (Altaria)
Syclant: Icicle Spear (Garchomp) ~ Icicle Crash (Garchomp)
Alright, so the damage. 2+2+2+2+2+2 + 35 + 47 + 41 + 41 + 37 + 73 + 44 + 52 + 39 + 81 + 47

549 Damage, plus whatever Raichu can manage (Let's say, 570 total?). Leaves 501 HP to burn through.

Round 9 we can blast away with Syclant (54 + 47), Delibird (48 + 44), which hits for 193 (Takes Garchomp down to 308). That leaves 12 forced attacks to deal 26 DPA each for a R9 KO. Garde can Disarming Voice to handle some of the threat stuff if Alty's struggling as well.

Altaria: Hyper Voice (Garchomp) ~ Round (Garchomp)
Dragonite: Reflect (Altaria / Gardevoir / Xerneas) ~ Heal Pulse (Altaria)
Dragalge: Haze ~ Bubble Shield (Altaria)
Syclant: Icicle Spear (Garchomp) ~ Icicle Crash (Garchomp)

Round 8

Once again, the Xerneas is saved by a protective barrier, while Lt. Surge's Raichu is rescued by a timely heal from the Xerneas itself. The Altaria is also the target of a powerful healing pulse as well, allowing her to stand up to Garchomp's wrath a little longer.

Many raid members are now starting to run out of energies, and with most berries already consumed, they would really enjoy a short break. However, despite being in critical condition itself, Garchomp prompts the squad to keep attacking.

Garchomp: Bring it!

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 114| HP 23/En 16 (
15a, Reflect for 4 more actions, Magnetic Field [1 HP] for 1 more action, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
DISABLED] |Spe 100| HP 39/En 14 (
15a, Reflect for 4 more actions, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 85| HP 27/En 26 (
15a, Mimic (Dazzling Gleam), Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 150| HP 54/En 44 (
15a, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
1] |Spe 138| HP 41/En 31 (
15a, [
1a], Reflect for 4 more actions, Poisoned, Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 138| HP 68/En 26 (
15a, Mimic (Heal Pulse), Challenging Roar for 2 more actions)

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 38| HP 27/En 12 (

[
CONSUMED] |Spe 121| HP 44/En 4 (

HP 5/100 [5% HP]
HP 397/3000 [14% HP], Burned (3a), Paralyzed (3a), Bad Poison (2r, 3a)
Hail (infinite)

Crit (1-625): 6320/10000
Blizzard (Garchomp): (11 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 73 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8176/10000
Hyper Voice (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 6 energy
Reflect: Xerneas, Gardevoir, and Altaria are protected against physical attacks for 6 actions, 10 energy

Crit (1-625): 9824/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): 20 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] = 23 damage

Number of hits (1-3334, 3335-6667, 6668-10000): 9876/10000
Crit 1 (1-625): 3089/10000
Crit 2 (1-625): 1468/10000
Crit 3 (1-625): 7756/10000
Crit 4 (1-625): 7815/10000
Crit 5 (1-625): 8460/10000

Icicle Spear (Garchomp): (4*5 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 * 1.5 = 108 damage, 8 energy
Heal Pulse (Raichu): 20 HP restored, 14 energy

Crit (1-625): 6894/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): (20 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 82 damage, 14 energy
Dragon Breath (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 0.5 [Threshold] + 5 [Crit]) * 1.5 * 1.5 = 52 damage, 3 energy

Crit (1-625): 2267/10000
Metal Claw (Xerneas): (6*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (15 absorbed)
Xerneas's shield faded!

Crit (1-625): 948/10000
Iron Head (Xerneas): (8*0.67 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif]) * 1.5 = 0 damage (17 absorbed)

Crit (1-625): 5644/10000
Payback (Raichu): 10 [BP] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] = 12 damage

Crit (1-1250): 9985/10000
Sky Attack (Raichu): (14 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif]) * 0.67 = 12 damage
Haze: Stat changes are eliminated, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 5477/10000
Iron Head (Altaria): (8*0.67 [BP] + 5 [Stat Dif] - 3 [Burn]) * 1.5 = 11 damage

Garchomp suffers 2 damage from the poison

Crit (1-625): 2485/10000
Echoed Voice (Garchomp): 20 [BP] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] = 23 damage

Crit (1-1250): 1090/10000
Icicle Crash (Garchomp, Critical Hit): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 9 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Crit]) * 2.25 = 54 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6229/10000
Moonblast (Garchomp): (10 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 7 [Mooncloth]) * 1.5 = 33 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 644/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2.5 [Stat Dif] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 43 damage, 7 energy

Crit (1-625): 8930/10000
Dragon Pulse (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 1.5 [Stat Dif] + 3 [Mega Launcher] + 7 [Mallet of the Eon's Scion] + 1 [Threshold]) * 1.5 = 37 damage, 6 energy

Crit (1-625): 6338/10000
Round (Garchomp): (12 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 2 [Fairy Aura] + 2 [Pixilate] + 7 [Amice of the Battle-Mage]) * 1.5 = 39 damage, 7 energy
Heal Pulse (Altaria): 25 HP restored, 14 energy

Crit (1-625): 7452/10000
Ice Beam (Garchomp): (9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 7.5 [Stat Dif]) * 2.25 = 44 damage, 6 energy
Bubble Shield (Altaria): Altaria is shielded for 4 actions, 15 energy

Crit (1-625): 9424/10000
SpD drop (1-1000): 2017/10000

Earth Power (Altaria): 9 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 0 damage (15 absorbed)

Crit (1-625): 3885/10000
Mud Shot (Altaria): 6 [BP] + 3 [STAB] + 3 [Stat Dif] = 7 damage (5 absorbed), -1 Speed
Altaria's shield faded!

Garchomp suffers 2 damage from the poison

Hail (infinite)

Challenging Roar: Pokemon are under the effects of Taunt (the original one, not the raid-only version) for the next 2 actions
Aggro threshold: 726

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)