1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivar

ivar

i'm ruining this thread
  2. ivar

ivar

edit me now cocksuckers. can you edit quotes, can you? im a fucking bro.
  3. WECAMEASROMANS

WECAMEASROMANS

I hate working with kids in general. Babies are cool because they're cute, but when they turn into kids they learn to talk and stand up, which sucks :(

Anyway, I got stuck with a summer job lifeguarding at a pool, and what do you know, I got the sessions where the kids from the local school would come swim. It wouldn't have been so bad but when I say come to swim I mean come to learn to swim. There was this really hot girl on the same shift as me and it was a complete bitch just getting into some conversation with her about whatever andthen being calledaway to like readjust some little shit's inflatable armband. I began to kind of fob these kids off and long story short I was trying to chat up this girl one session in the reception area whilst one of the little kids had fallen in at the deep end and was drowning. They had to pump his stomach and he didn't come to any classes again, so I guess he'll never swim, but fuck that the real bad part is that I got fired and could no longer lust after that girl!!
  4. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

Ok one time I just decided to go on to firebot and start wreaking shit up. It took it about a month to recover and I feel sort of bad about it (not really).

Anyway IRL when I was like 5 or something I was in this really horrible babysitting shit program where they had us do the most stupid things like gluing paper plates and putting macaroni on them. It was the most boring thing ever, so I decided to be a total ass the entire time (yes, I was 5 years old). Anyway one time this random girl came for like show and tell or some crap (my memory is foggy) and showed this jewelry that was "really special to her" and I actually wrecked a lot of it. It was apparently given to her by her deceased grandmother... I feel horrible, to this day.
  5. Ramblin Wreck

Ramblin Wreck

If "wreaking" means reeking, you still do that.
  6. Improbability

Improbability

touché

I ate a good portion of an old friends birthday cake at his 7th birthday party before it was served. He cried pretty hard once he realised what I had done.
  7. Death Phenomeno

Death Phenomeno I'm polite so just for clarity, when I'm cross I
    is a Contributor Alumnus

No. She should have thought of that before picking a fight with me.
  8. NixHex

NixHex what is béisbol
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator

lol... I don't exactly know what that means but your story is awesome nonetheless.

This isn't exactly the meanest thing I've ever done but it's what popped into my head first. I was in 9th grade in a Bible class and I sat behind a girl I had a friendly relationship and would occasionally play footsies with, whatever. Purely platonic. So, the teacher of this class would give "lines" to students who messed around or were obnoxiously loud or stupid (with good reason in most cases), which the student would have to fill out on a piece of lined paper saying "I should not ____" by the end of the week. Typical numbers were 50 or 100. Anyway, we are kind of joking around and my Bible is sitting on the edge of my desk, and she knocks it off to be annoying. Our teacher saw it fall and asked me if she had knocked it down, so I said yes, and he gave her 100 lines. She seriously started crying and I kept offering to do the lines for her because I felt so bad, but she refused. For a week her ugly friends were scoffing at me whenever they saw me and saying any number of permutations of "Devin you're an asshole." That whole week I continued apologizing, offering to do the lines for her but of course she played the guilt/sobbing-like-a-baby card and refused. We never spoke again.
  9. Fishy

Fishy

Haha, man, I just remembered this.

So I was in 8th grade while my sister was in 6th, and we both went to a Catholic school and had school dances. It was one of these dances, nothing really special about it that I can remember (as far as themes go) and when we were there I was with a group of my friends and teasing that "my sister dressed like such a slut." Well, apparently they spread that around and then nearly everyone at the dance was agreeing "YEAH, WOW, KATIE LOOKS LIKE SUCH A SLUT!" and my teacher had a talk with our class about it the next day, basically saying it was a terrible rumor to spread around, and she didn't know who started it but she just wanted to lecture us on such behavior. I was quietly giggling to myself since I, her sister, was the one who "started anything," but I still felt bad that it was ill-received when I was only joking, and in a manner that my sister wouldn't have had a problem with had I said it to her face!
  10. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

So, this girl named Janelle generally says stupid things on Facebook. Well, occassionally I get fed up with those stupid things and make a retort. This time, however, the conversation quickly soured. And, being me, I do not like to idly sit by as I am insulted. Since pictures say more than words, here's some pictures of words.

To fill you in, Nathan is Janelle's boyfriend. He is in the army, as is Janelle.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

...I'm a dick.
  11. hobo bob

hobo bob

not really seemed like they were asking for it imo
  12. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I don't get people who think that because of some Muslims caused the 9/11 attacks they think all Muslims are bad people. Hate people.
  13. VKCA

VKCA (Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

[​IMG]
    Not that I don't agree with you. But if you're going to tell people off for being close minded it makes it easy for them to come back at you if you call them homo
    Not that these fucking dumbshits would get that far anyways.
  14. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

Yes, but I was insulting the fellow, not debating over coffee.
  15. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i can't figure out if steelicks just got slammed or if dk just got trolled like a fucking pookar
  16. DarthChake

DarthChake

oddish on fire's SC was hilarious,
  17. Legacy Raider

Legacy Raider
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

respect for oddish on fire, that was nice
  18. Badal

Badal Shit
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Dropped food in a kids t-shirt.

Asshole shit ^
  19. wickdaggler

wickdaggler

it all depends on the way you read it

:O
  20. Big Poppa

Big Poppa

21. cookie

cookie Adominnustrata
    is a Super Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributor
    Soc. Forums Leader

how is drawing a hitler moustache on someone's face revenge in any sort of way unless the person is an extremely sensitive butthurt jew

and even then it's kinda ehhhh
  22. Despotar

Despotar

Dear. God.
  23. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Respect for Oddish on Fire. I'd shudder doing that on my facebook, mainly because church/missionary members roam my facebook friends list. Although there were plenty of opportunities to do something akin to that...
  24. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i wouldnt if i were you, you definitely came off looking like a bit of a loser in that exchange
  25. Ouro

Ouro

Yah br0 last thing you wanna do is show the girl you're a bitch.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)