1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moot

moot

yeah man no wonder the girl you love doesn't like you back
  2. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

what do you know you have a SHARK for a head
  3. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

im a monkfish youre argument is irelevent !!lol bet u havent herd that 1 before i got it from the internet
  4. alex

alex the best stuff on earth
    is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

*intentionally misspells a fuckton o f words* *is gay*
  5. alex

is a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

ah fuck. well im in the right thread. this one time i made fun of monkfish

edit: and didnt apologize..

oh and this other time well this isnt my proudest moment but this isnt the proudest moment thread so ok i fucked 18 girls in the same night (believe it or not w/e, why would i lie) and gave them all chlamydia (dumb whores deserved it lol) and they all wanted to date me but i never called any of them back not even one. women are such stupid things.

double edit: and then i posted mildly insulting and/or embarrassing stuff on their facebook status updates. the line to high five me starts here
  6. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?

*raises hand for hi 5* *lowers hand as alex starts swinging, leaving him hanging like a scrotum in the wind*
  7. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

*steps int othe thread wit ha big grin on hes face is theis the rrp thread i say sighing softly
  8. Eraddd

Eraddd One Pixel
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

@Alex, the part where you fuck 18 girls, were you just massively horny that night, or just wanted to spread the "love"?
  9. alex

10. Glen

Glen

someone doesnt know steelicks very well!!!
  11. Wikey

Wikey

I vote for dk being trolled because Steelicks's vm was too perfect a bait for dk to be an accident.

Anyway, I work in a shoe store and a lady was buying 16+ pair and of course she didn't want the boxes. So, irritated that her boxes were now my problem, I began tossing her shoes into bags carelessly. She noticed and asked me to make sure they didn't get scratched.

Me: Well, we do have protective covers for them...
    Her: Oh? I'd like that very much.

So I began putting the shoes back in the boxes.

Her: Oh, I don't want the boxes. (mad that she got trolled)

So I continued tossing the shoes in bags carelessly.
  12. Glen

Glen

it's not even that its perfect bait, its that 'right wing is a (BAN ME PLEASE)!' is grammatically nonsensical and in typical steelicks humour
  13. Chill Murray

Chill Murray get well soon jacoby..

not to mention it's p. obvious dk is going along with the joke in his own way so sorry az you kinda end up looking like an idiot with that post
  14. mixmaster.mewthree

mixmaster.mewthree

Only kind of mean thing I've done that I can remember is screwing with this one kid who annoys me. I sold him fake weed, went into his house naked and sat with his blind mother, and managed to spread a rumor around the school so that now everyone thinks he's bisexual, and he gets bullied a lot for that. I feel kind of bad~ :pirate:
  15. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

jesus it was just an opportunity to use "trolled like a fucking pookar" why don't you all sug my dig

like a fucking pookar
  16. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)