1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

One day I was waiting in the woods outside of a church to jump this Catholic kid and after I was done beating him up his family walked out and seen me so I ran away...
  2. Dragonight

Dragonight

Are you going to listen to some more Darkthrone albums and be retarded?
    You and the Catholic kid are the same. You both cannot think for yourselves.
    Also I highly doubt you're from Norway, and if you are then you're double the douche. I will respect the act of violence but not for your reasons.
  3. az

az I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

I am copying and pasting Gorgoroth's signature and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.
  4. husk

husk
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

Man I've done way too many things I now regret in my life. I can't even remember them all but when I saw this thread I was thinking "I could write a book".

1. My friend's basement locks from the outside and so he (and a few others) thought it would funny to lock me (and a few others) in the basement. I got rather pissed about being stuck in that stupid basement for and indefinite amount of time (which ended up being around an hour). I imagine I was thinking something like "who the fuck do they think they are?". So I pretty much tore the place apart. The especially asshole part is that I didn't break anything, I just dismantled it. For example there was a lamp I carefully unscrewed (screwdriver and all) the bulb, the base, etc and scattered the parts. For something like a couch I took all of the cushions off it and flipped it, etc. I was very systematic, I got everything. When they finally unlocked us I invited him down and watched him attempt to fix everything.

2. At this kid's birthday party that got way out of hand (lol...we were like 12) we were having an unplanned watergun fight which basically means shooting people with like gatorade and soap and shit instead of water. Since it was unplanned and everyone is wearing "nice" clothes it is already like "asshole shit" to participate and ruin someone's clothes. I was shooting the birthday boy (who was trying to stop this) and I ran out of ammo so I melee'd the kid. He went to his room and cried. At the same party, this girl was being really fucking annoying so I hit her with a bowl of sour patch kids (or whatever they are). She cried too.

More to come when I have time.
  5. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

oh man I'm so Sanders right now

freshman year of high school I helped make my earth science teacher quit
  6. QuickDraw

QuickDraw

when i was in the third grade (right when pokemon cards were the hottest thing around) my friend and i would trade our shinys for cards we wanted and then would steal the shinys back within a few days.

i also thought my younger brother was quite annoying around that time as well so i would regularly tie him up and leave him in front of the TV so i didn't have to deal with him

this was not really an asshole moment but it was a huge accident that ended one of my longest friendships. My buddy and i were up at my families cabin and we were playing this game on the beach where we would toss our shirts into the water and then spear them with sticks. on the last toss of the day my friend decided that he was going to run into the water and get his shirt just as i threw my stick and it stuck him in the leg. i had to carry him almost 2 miles back to our cabin where my mom stitched him up (nurse). it is one of the biggest "i wish it never had happened" moments in my life
  7. cloud

cloud groove, slam, work it back, filter that baby, bump
    is a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnus

shut up sanders
  8. Thomas 777

Thomas 777

If he is from Norway he will understand this: Du e seriøst slem for ingen grunn, slutt ellers må æ bank dæ til du bli den nye kjæresten til Jan Thomas.

To stay on-topic I have done a few things in life I regret. I bit someone in their neck for no reason during a fight. I also kicked someone in the balls for no reason and convinced him it was some sort of reflex. I also stole borroed someones mobilephone in the middle of the night and texted a few girls some awkward messages and spread his secret that he had a crush on the teacher. I have also randomly kicked, punched, tripped or started a fight for no reason. And I threw away a girls present to me without even opening it and told her I did not like her. But all this was a long time ago. I'm a good boy now.
  9. Tyranidos

Tyranidos

I called my black friend a negro once (I saw Rush Hour the night before) in 4th grade, because I was mad at him.

It was during lunch, and he was going to tell one of the cafeteria staff on me, but I somehow convinced him that I didn't call him a negro.
  10. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

don't you ever call me a caucasian, I will KILL YOU
  11. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

I called my sister a (BAN ME PLEASE) when I was in third grade because she stepped on my toe. I didn't even know what it meant, but I got grounded for 2 weeks :(

Here are the three worst things that I can remember though;

1. A kid named Derek tripped me on the way to the busses after school, so I turned around and kicked him in the balls. He immediately fell down and began crying as every single kid on the busses, and every kid about to get on the busses watched and laughed.

2. Because I was still angry at him for tripping me, I decided more revenge was in order. Since he rode my bus, this was quite easy. When he fell asleep on the way home, I took out the ink canister on my pen, removed all of the blocks on it, and sprayed it all over his brand new white shirt. When he woke up, I blamed it on someone else. Simply put, I won.

3. Did anyone read Captain Underpants as a kid? Well, in it, one of the kids puts ketchup packets under the knobs on the toilet seats. This makes it so that when anyone sits down, ketchup sprays all over their ass. I attempted to do the same thing, so I used mayonnaise packets and put them on all of the toilets. Due to my prank, we were banned from using condiments at lunch for the next month, until someone finally turned me in. My punishment was washing the hallways for two weeks during recess :(

Totally worth it, even if I didn't find out who sat on the seats. But, I did see some mayonnaise on the ceiling. One year later, another kid did the same thing, but with mustard. I was VERY proud.
  12. Tyranidos

Tyranidos

Is cracker ok?
  13. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i have made a poem

everytime i see his nickname
    i know his posts have no shame
    boring, stupid and unecessary
    his comedy long gone and weary
    so why wont tyranidos
    stop posting forever seriously i am sick of his shit posts

hasnt he been firebanned once before?
    why hasnt he learned from this bore?
  14. Sooth

Sooth

harsh words maan
  15. Roy

Roy sux
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

once i made sanders quit the internet
  16. AJers

AJers Your typical e-wench

Who hasn't been involved in a student conspiracy to either get a teacher fired, make them quit, or just to make them cry? Seriously, little kids are jerks! (Well, not me, I'm an angel...)

In all seriousness, I'm a fairly nice person, as nice people go. That being said, I think everyone has done shit that they aren't exactly proud of, even if they don't regret it. And, WARNING, a whole lot of Middle School drama follows, lmao.

One of my most memorable asshole moments (which I'm not proud of) was when my bffl and I had total crushes on dimply Eric in Middle School *dreamy sigh*... and he asked me to a stupid dance. Kim got pissed and told everyone I had started my period (which was mortifying back in the day)... So, I jumped on the bandwagon and spread rumors back about her, then gave out her phone number to the entire English class. Yeah, we were ridiculous, lmao.

Anyways, Eric and I didn't work out, Kim and I made up and wrote bffl all over our notebooks/pictures a couple months later (fickleness, thy name is woman)... and life went on.

Usually when I fuck with someone these days, I either know they can take it, or, once they make it apparent they can't, I promptly remove them from my circle. (Because, honestly? If you can't take it as well as you deal it [or I deal it, because I'm kinda nice about being a bitch], then you're not going to make the grade to be my friend and most of my friends will eat you alive and spit you out.)
  17. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

I've lived in America my whole life but I have Norwegian ancestry btw.

Anyways, one time I was doing a Satanic ritual in my room and my little sister walked in and I screamed GTFO at the top of my lungs and made her cry.

Another time I went to the movies with my korean friend and he seen the white pride sweatshirt in my car when I picked him up and he freaked out and went back into his house. (I'm a White Nationalist). Now he thinks I'm in the KKK and won't even speak to me.
  18. monkfish

monkfish what are birds?
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

lol location: norway

get a clue kid
  19. Annhialator Zero

Annhialator Zero

Holy shit get your head out of your ass please.

edit so this won't be spam or whatever: I'm quite often an ass to my brother, which I really regret because he's probably the closest person to me. Don't really have any examples, it's just the little things I do which a big brother shouldn't.
  20. mirza

mirza

Man I remember doing a TON of asshole shit. I thought I could write a book on the subject too lol.

I'm not sure why I did it but when I was little I'd kick kids in their left leg as hard as I could and then run off when they're crying. Needless to say, I'm dam good at kicking today. ;)

I beat the hell outta my little bro countless number of times. I regret it because I was out of line more often than not. I never punched him though.

I flooded a school bathroom freshmen year (I think). Jammed one of the standing piss things with toiled paper, pressed the button like 20 times really fast and ran the fuck out.

Me and my friends spent the last 2 years in German class just fucking with the teacher NONSTOP for 55 mins every day. I don't think she ever went home without a headache. What we did is just act like retards. We'd scream animal noises and steal probably 20 minutes of the lesson away everyday. Then we'd find excuses just to clap, scream, and bang on the desks for minutes at a time. Fun year

I did some things at parties I regret. Getting into big fights and breaking people's tables for example.

I dont really feel like typing much right now, but I think everyone could probably write a book on the shit they've done.
  21. X-Trader

X-Trader

God damn!

Well, a girl was signed into a computer at my college courses, and me and a friend messed around with it, and told her boyfriend she was in love with another guy in our class, and told her pastor he should get laid and that she was an atheist. :( I feel really bad about it though :(

I also made a girl watch relaxing car drive, she screamed and was crying and laughing at the same time for a good ten minutes. Though it was just prank and at least she laughed. She is usually "dead" inside. Also did the same prank to her again but with a different website.

I'm a huge asshole :( (waiting for this to be in signature by sunset).
  22. Tyranidos

Tyranidos

Oh yeah, messing around with an account reminds me of my friend.

My other friend left his email on, so my asshole friend messaged me in his account, telling me that "he's gay for me LOLOL" and he asked ugly girls to the upcoming dance.
  23. Rampardoshit

Rampardoshit

one time i ditched a guy who drove over 4 hours to see me.
    also turned down a well educated medical student who i knew really wanted to date me, for someone who fucks dogs.
  24. Purg

Purg

As a soon-to-be teacher in the upper secondary school level, I can reveal that it is this kind of shit that teachers lol about in the teacher's lounge. I can guarantee you didn't cause many headaches there, dude. The ones in the classroom who thought you and your friend were assholes were probably just the other students.

The other stuff you did was kinda neat though.
  25. moot

moot

<norulz> centipides fucking creep me out
    <moot> norulz a millipede crawled up my pant leg once
    <moot> it was REALLY fucking gross
    <norulz> whats a millipede
    <norulz> wait
    <norulz> i can tell by the name
    <moot> look it up on google
    <norulz> centi. milli
    <norulz> NO
    <norulz> THANKS

literally, seconds later

<moot> norulz check out the car i am getting
    <husk> !!
    <moot> http://www.lgfl.net/lgfl/leas/waltham-forest/schools/suntrap/homepage/Animals/Giant%20Millipede/section2-tvl-backto--media-1-quizX5Fid-zwaterlooX2D12774283697142X2D11005X2D724-u-waterlooX2D12774283697142X2D11005X2D724-z-f.jpeg
    <norulz> is this a joke moot
    <norulz> like
    <moot> no
    <norulz> a picture of a centipede
    <moot> no it is seriously my car
    <moot> click it
    <norulz> ok
    <norulz> fuck you
    <moot> it's a great car
    <norulz> seriously
    <moot> ahahahahahahah
    <norulz> that thing made my heart race

B)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)