1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

You're not an asshole, you're an idiot. There's quite a difference.
  2. jumpluff

jumpluff Red†Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

satan will reward you richly!

in more seriousness, you're not only as bad as fundamentalist christians, you're worse, because you think you're better than them. and if you think you're impressing us or anything then you are failing miserably.

in any case your satanism is the kind of 'satanism' that gets sold to teenagers in the form of plastic pentagrams, hot topic shirts, and bitchin' metal guitar solos. congrats, you're as much of a sheep as everyone else!
  3. Bad Ass

Bad Ass judy never felt so good except when she was sleeping...
    is a Tiering Contributoris a GS2 Winneris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

once i was worshipping the devil by doing a mystical dance that will awaken him so he can take over the world and smite jesus for being a goody fucking two shoes and my mom walked in and i said GET OUT OF HERE YOU FILTHY WHORE NOBODY LOVES you and she cried true story!!!
  4. norulz

norulz excellent

[​IMG]

think about it next time you worship satan
  5. Dragonight

Dragonight

Satanic Ritual in your room XDDDD.
    God you're so fucking lame.
  6. moot

moot

7. FM

FM

had sex with one of my friends moms
  8. sheep

sheep
    is a Past WCoP Winner

I find this offensive
  9. Dragonight

Dragonight

When I saw that you had the last post I knew you would say this.
  10. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

[​IMG]

they said he had the purest beard of them all

but unfortunately, chris (and also darkie) just weren't important enough for the big dogs like satan and statigar
  11. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

ck tried to find a hot topic store when we were at the mall. it happened to be right next to a store we walked into but i said nothing because i don't really like hot topic at all.
  12. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Actually you don't know anything about me. I don't follow any written satanism like LaVey or Crowley, it is the individuality what matters and what Satan means to me. It is truly you Christian scum who are the sad ones who don't give respect to other religions. I have never stepped foot into a hot topic store and I have sacrificed an animal. The fact that I have a musical preference (black metal) is irrelevant. When you appreciate my idealogies and good music like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2qzbiucIoc and step out of your indie rock and pop world then come talk to me.
  13. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

you tell 'em

also would you like to buy some dead chickens (they're half price!!!)
  14. jumpluff

jumpluff Red†Admiral
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

{ 18:13:15 PM } <@umbreon_dan> jumpluff
    { 18:13:21 PM } <@umbreon_dan> are you religious
    { 18:17:56 PM } <@billymills> jumpluff is extremely religious
    { 18:18:08 PM } <~shaymin> i'm atheist

Sorry, I'm more of a heathen than you because you're at least theist. I win????

Also your 'Satanism' is still bullshit. It's cliché in every way possible. The fact that you're desperate to throw it into everyone's face pretty much gives away that you just really. want. attention.

So guys how about Shaymin?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is way more interesting

15. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Every time I use a public bathroom I piss everywhere

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

and oh my god those minmins are adorable :3
  16. Fishy

Fishy

I think the only animal you should take the time to sacrifice is yourself. Hop to it. Of course, that's strictly what my jesus-loving mother would suggest. :)

Hmmmm, a time when sweet fishy was an asshole. I'll have to dig semi-deep.
    Yeah, I really can't think of anything atrocious I've done. The best I've got is creating a false AIM conversation about a guy revealing that he had a crush on some girl that just LOVED him, and I printed it out and gave it to the girl. She was ecstatic, and I was happy because she is a huge cunt that was super annoying. That's all I've got.
  17. Seven Deadly Sins

Seven Deadly Sins ~hallelujah~
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I pimpslapped some thug mexican at my school. Does that count?

(we're talking full-on strong-hand backhand complete with huge two-tone gold/silver watch)
  18. norulz

norulz excellent

19. Thorns

Thorns

20. Aeroblacktyl

Aeroblacktyl The pizza doesn't scream in the oven! LOL!
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

pretty sure darkie wins
  21. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

actually fishy raises a valid point; i have over the past few weeks convinced several people that i was her, fabricating tales of my trip to japan, often in great detail

and i would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for that pesky isp
  22. Ritsi_Time

Ritsi_Time

My friend wrote "NOBODY LOVES YOU" on a huge balloon with a sharpie and I let it go. A few minutes later we saw this little kid playing with it. His grampa was like ":|"

I love you so much.
  23. Terminator

Terminator

Cool.
  24. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

[​IMG]
    SATAN THE ALMIGHTY IS ALREADY ON EARTH
  25. jumpluff

jumpluff Red†Admiral

By the way, if you're looking for someone to discuss metal with, pm user CaptKirby. Make sure to mention your ideologies, he's very into alternative thinking.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)