1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptKirby

CaptKirby

One time I told jumpluff "oh no you did not," and she was violently hurt because she in fact did.
  2. Oddish On Fire

Oddish On Fire

You sacrificed an animal? Ahahahahahahahahah! Death Cab for Cutie is more hXc than you. Plus, did you honestly just call that good music? The lead-singer just keeps going "ahhhh, eeeeeeeeeeee, ahhhh, eeeeeee" in the most annoying, tone-def voice ever. That doesn't even qualify as music in my book.
  3. Raj

Raj CAP Playtesting Expert

I used to collect Jordan shoes and I got a really rare pair worth $500. I wore them to school and my friend was flierting with me in the lunch line. She thought it'd be cute to step on my Js... So I hit her in the face and never spoke to her again. She left the school.

I used to have a really cool (but ghetto) bus driver who would hit us with a metal pipe but we thought it was funny and didn't really care cause she was old and weak. Anyways, there was this one kid on the bus who everyone hated and he was a complete shit. Me and the bus driver would make fun of him everyday and on this particular day we were poking at him being Jewish (not cool >_>) and he hit me with his lunch box. I turned around and bitch-slapped him in the face and he had a hand print on his face for two days. He has since made several threats to repeat Columbine at our school.

In Health class I we were discussing bulimia and anorexia and I called this skinny girl out on it and she cried every time she saw me for a week.

In gym there was this one kid who would only dress out in one of the stalls because he didn't want anyone to see his tighty whities. I organized a strike mission to have every stall occupied until 30 seconds before the bell rang for the next class. Insteat of just changing, we took the bait, was late for class, and got a detention.

Remember the story from months back about the pet ape that ripped that woman's face off. Well, I youtubed the police call and laughed my ass off at what she was telling the officer. Of the things I just mentioned, this is the only one that I don't regret.
  4. Eifie

Eifie

I really don't do much asshole shit any more. I used to big time, sneaky shit too. I was a crusader against bullying, so I did stuff to get rid of the bullies. I planted cigarettes on people and then reported them for it. I stole one of the light keys from the athletic director and used it to kill the lights in the building (and when they were down I'd steal from the bullies and then blame the lights going out on the bully). I forged notes to break bullies up with their girlfriends. I even filed a report for drugs in the school to get the dogs in and the users out, but I warned any users who weren't bullies that I was going to do it so they didn't bring their drugs that day.
  5. Dan Dan

Dan Dan

That youtube link sounds like foxes having sex
  6. Polis4rule

Polis4rule

I'd like to see Jumpluff sleep with a Shaymin (a female one preferably).

But I'm no bad ass. The only thing I did was tell a bunch of little kids that Santa doesn't exist
  7. jumpluff

jumpluff 世界で一番おひめさま
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

All my Shaymin are girls, obviously; I'd have to neuter it if I got a guy one.
  8. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

rofl, sorry everyone but you have just been trolled. I am going to end this gimmick before it get's out of hand but it was fun while it lasted. I was just trying to think of the craziest shit possible waiting in the woods to jump a christian, animal sacrifice, satanic rituals, to see if you'd actually believe me (and you did). That was too fun. Btw I'm actually an atheist :p. I thought you guys would be able to tell I was joking by the sig so please spare me.
  9. jumpluff

jumpluff 世界で一番おひめさま
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

careful there are mental people on the internet you know
  10. Doomsday

Doomsday
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

I love it when people:

- employ a terrible gimmick, get called out for it, claim everyone's been "trolled" (they haven't)

- are terrible themselves, get called out for it, "oh hahaha you guys are dumbs i was just trolling it was a gimmick"

it's not funny either way
  11. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Well some people were laughing at me and I got a few lols so hey.
  12. Tyranidos

Tyranidos

They were laughing at you, not with you.
  13. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Err that was the point.
  14. Tyranidos

Tyranidos

15. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Ok w/e it's over I know for sure some people were laughing. Just move on with the thread topic and stop dragging this out.
  16. moot

moot

you honestly aren't helping your case either, tyranidos
  17. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

i used to listen to cryptopsy

then i turned 16
  18. GTS

GTS

hahahaha
  19. matty

matty I did stuff along time ago
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Puked on a girls shoes when I was drunk on my B-day. I think Captain Morgan was the real asshole that night though
  20. Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

I just like those lyrics though the lead singer is supposedly an English teacher. Really good poetry.
  21. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

i appreciate the sentiment in this doomers post, but really reading the last ten or so posts has been p awful

whilst it was clearly a very bad troll, it was also clearly a troll
  22. jumpluff

jumpluff 世界で一番おひめさま

whoa this thread exploded

gj tyranidos.
  23. Syberia

Syberia [custom user title]
    is a Pre-Contributor

I told Lexite she was pretty
  24. BoozeVGC

BoozeVGC

25. darkie

darkie mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Public Relations

i, too, appreciate the sediment expressed in the aforementioned post.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)