1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Asshole shit you've done.

Discussion in 'Smogon's Greatest Hits' started by Sanders, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

no i 5 starred it because it had good posts in it.
  2. Calciphoce

Calciphoce

I'm an asshole in general, so it doesn't stand out for me when I do something assholeish.

Though I will say that Xia totally be stealin my shit with the Amphy avatar, the bitch.
  3. Snorlaxe

Snorlaxe 2 kawaii 4 u
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Meh, Im in general not a very kind person. I think something I did recently was screaming at a n00b (well not techinicaklly "screaming", more like angrily talking) for stealing my team. I ranted for like ten minutes and I think the person was really pissed at me so they left the battle. And I was just like "oh cool lookie here, another win for me"
  4. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

that's some john mcclane shit right there
  5. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

where do you even live nowadays, we could make this a reality

I agree, but that doesn't change the fact that Sanders sucks
  6. Sanders

Sanders
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus

Still KY.

I read through your topic filled with tons of my moron IRC quotes and remember why I quit. Fucking ew. I'm glad I decided to start going on bike rides and crap when I get bored instead of babbling bullshit on #smogon.

edit: I really did shit in a trashcan once, though, no lie.
  7. McGrrr

McGrrr Facetious
    is a Contributor Alumnus

I bullied a few people at school, mainly due to personal insecurities. It was never very serious, but the abuse was fairly constant. I have since apologised to every person, and one of them is now among my closest friends.
  8. Mentlegen

Mentlegen

What type of bullying?
  9. cookie

cookie Administrator
    is a Super Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
    Soc. Forums Leader

oh when i was 16 i was part of a witchunt which culminated in egging the victim's house and someone trying to push a firework through his letterbox on halloween
  10. Silvaer

Silvaer

omg. I love you. This is practically the same thing my entire german class did to fuck with our teacher for the last 3ish years.
  11. BRShooter

BRShooter

During my freshman year, this really hideous girl walked up to me and started a conversation like this:
    Ugly girl: You're going to vote for me for secretary, right?
    Me: No
    Ugly girl: Why not?
    Me: hmm... *pretends to think for a little bit* Oh yeah, my momma told me not to vote for ugly people.
  12. Slice

Slice

awesome. Just awesome.

I can't even imagine her response.
  13. Swaggersaurus

Swaggersaurus I DON'T NEED A MAN
    is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

evidently neither could he which is relieving, because the rest of that imagined conversation was terrible enough
  14. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

ugly guy: youre going to vote for me for the well right
    me: no
    ugly guy: why not
    me: my momma said not to vote for #az!!

BURN
  15. Glen

Glen
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

BUUUUUUUUUURN
  16. orangekows

orangekows

haha oh shit i can't believe i forgot about this... when i was in middle school some kids broke into one of the trailers at night and the principal was making a huge deal out of it, making announcements asking if people know anything and etc. anyway, there was this one kid that i didn't like at all, and for good reason. basically i wrote a fake note in his name saying how he was the one who broke into the trailers, and then crumpled it up and dropped it in the hallways. i guess someone found it and reported it and he got in a lot of trouble, lol.
  17. Polis4rule

Polis4rule

Oh damn.
  18. __Blue__

__Blue__

That was so epic I almost cried.
  19. Swaggersaurus

is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

ugh glem look at what you've done!!

glemn!!!
  20. B-Lulz

B-Lulz You ain't gotta love it 'cos the hood gone love it
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Back in senior school, everyone had this thing for cabbaging peoples backpacks (empty contents, turn inside-out, put contents back in). I decided one day at gym to do it to this one kid that everybody dicked on. Turned out he had his glasses in there, and as soon as everyone found out he had been cabbaged, promptly threw his bag on the roof. And broke the glasses. Kinda stuck in between laughing and feeling sorry for him in this one.
  21. Sumuku

Sumuku

The meanest thing that I can recall right now is getting revenge at somebody and carried it too far. So here's the story
    So one time, a boy at my school told an obese kid that I called him fat, which I didn't(That was probably revenge for my punching him due to him making fun of hispanics). So then the obese kid told the teachers and got me in a great deal of trouble. The rest of the year flashed by fast, as I kept on ignoring him and him doing the same. So the next year, he did many more mean stuff to me, such as almost throwing my bookbag out of the window(That kid has problems). I kept on ignoring him, and at the end of the year, when he made fun of me, I grabbed him by his neck, and shoved him into a public port-a-potty! I just held the door for 5 minutes and left, and when his friends got down to help him(he called them after 3 minutes), they found out I wasn't there, and they gave up pizza for one of the guy's "pranks"(He pulls pranks all the time), they started ignoring him and being mean(the same thing he did to me). So I got back at him.

I understand that revenge isn't the only solution, but after all of the horrible thing he put me through for the 2 years since the incident, I think that shove was nothing compared to what he did to me. But the good thing was that he never messed with me again
  22. Swaggersaurus

23. Xia

Xia aka Lone Gansel
    is a Contributor Alumnus

Sorry Calciphone.

I stole Calciphone's avatar, even though there not really the same.
  24. Calciphoce

Calciphoce

Oh, it's on.
  25. Xia

Xia aka Lone Gansel
    is a Contributor Alumnus

And I did it on purpose! Mwahahaha!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)