Assumptions and Bluffs - An OU [Pass the Trash] Warstory

Very informative and a great read. I liked the ending a lot, and was very pleased to read the advice section at the end. Also, I LOVE the psychological warfare going on here!

locopoke

Banned deucer.
Definetely one of the better and more interesting warstories I've seen in a long time. Great job, EUM.

I love this warstory. Very descriptive, even if the battle is a tad bit long. This is archive material, and I love the trade Pokemon thing. I was looking at your initial EQ damage calc and saw your error immediately. Heatran pretty much is guaranteed to die to a STAB EQ, but the Shuca Berry came in to save the day.

Again, nice job.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey, this was a great warstory to read! You guys probably had even more fun playing it. That was a great game.

great war story!! my only problem is that the image stretched the page, making it difficult to read. . . but it was so well written that i scrolled right and left just to do it

I'm gotta admit this is more than 5 star quality here, quite possibly the most entertaining warstory I've ever read, you're a great writer and battler

I can only add so much to what everyone else has said, but the warstory proved to be stupendous! Awesome battle, honestly this was one of the best warstories I have read. Archive material for sure, way to go JA VP! :P

Even though it's the WRONG GODDAMNED BATTLE, I love it! Yet another thing you excel at....will the list ever stop? *****

edit: i had to read it again. I had to! it was that good! Archive bound, for sure
The finals were boring. It probably had something to do with the opponent.
^Agreed :P

I'm slightly sad that I only got to see the latter end of this match live (yeah, kill the dramatic ending for when I read it -_- I screwed myself over). Regardless! Awesome playing Eo, and I am really looking forward to upcoming Warstories from you!

On a side note, LR is in a ton of amazing Warstories ._.

the damage calc of gliscor v. heatran is wrong you used gliscor's base attack and not calculated stat, its a guaranteed KO

EDIT: i need to stop posting before i finish reading

Absolutely loved the battle. I love in-depth commentary, and while the lack of color might've caused some people to skip over this battle, I actually am beginning to like that style of warstories. The battle itself was superb, with a ton of predictions, although I have to admit I got annoyed with the obscene amount of U-turns at the beginning ._. Maybe it's just because I hate that move used on me, but it's funny how a Base 70 Bug move can really change the momentum of a whole battle.

Nothing really else to say, great warstory, though...

Disclaimer: Parts of this story were fictionalized not affecting the outcome (Just the damage calcs for EQ on Heatran, I actually did do those calculations, but with Shuca in mind. But nobody likes spoiling the ending of a story like saying hermione dies at the end of the seventh book oops)
And I was gonna read that this week =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)