Tournament atheist grandpas - Won by Klefkwi

This really can't drag on anymore lol, I've given two extensions (told them over Discord they could have till Sunday)

Klefkwi wins by activity

Finals

Klefkwi vs KyogreF4N

don't john or I will find you
i dont get why he get the win by activty,instead of me; we program to play friday (deadline) he was on ps/talkin on discord the WHOLE DAYS never contacted me so i asked him to play and ,he can't play stormrage (he was out of his hand so i can't understand)(btw at this point i waited till 3am my time) next days saturday morning 7am for him i catch him on ps ask him to play told me again it's morning for him can't play we program 11h30 later ; midnight for me i waited 30min he never answer.
Fireburn

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
i dont get why he get the win by activty,instead of me; we program to play friday (deadline) he was on ps/talkin on discord the WHOLE DAYS never contacted me so i asked him to play and ,he can't play stormrage (he was out of his hand so i can't understand)(btw at this point i waited till 3am my time) next days saturday morning 7am for him i catch him on ps ask him to play told me again it's morning for him can't play we program 11h30 later ; midnight for me i waited 30min he never answer.
Fireburn
We both had times where we asked the other to play and the other didn't. I think it's unfair that I initially get the act win since you also tried to schedule during the deadline. However, after he extended the deadline until Sunday (after Friday), you didn't show up whatsoever and I even tagged you on discord (Ubers server) so we could play before the extension ended. Given that both of us actively tried to plau within deadline and only I tried to play during the extension, the decision is closer to being fair than an activity win in your favour. I didn't want activity (I never pm'd Fireburn about it), but at the same time, he's already extended the deadline for us and I can never even play early in the week, especially this week with the SPL finals article having to come out tomorrow :(

We both had times where we asked the other to play and the other didn't. I think it's unfair that I initially get the act win since you also tried to schedule during the deadline. However, after he extended the deadline until Sunday (after Friday), you didn't show up whatsoever and I even tagged you on discord (Ubers server) so we could play before the extension ended. Given that both of us actively tried to plau within deadline and only I tried to play during the extension, the decision is closer to being fair than an activity win in your favour. I didn't want activity (I never pm'd Fireburn about it), but at the same time, he's already extended the deadline for us and I can never even play early in the week, especially this week with the SPL finals article having to come out tomorrow :(
You never asked me to play whenever You and i was either on ps or discord i did it twice you denied 2 times + 1 reschedule that you never showed up or very very late.
The only deadline i've seen fireburn give you 24H more to make this game happen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)