Metagame atomicllamas is RU's new co-leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know that we have a new co-leader for the RU tier: long time RU mod atomicllamas!

As i assume a lot of you have noticed, SilentVerse really hasn't been the most active as of late, to the point that i actually started to get a bit concerned about his activity, so i tried to get into contact with him to try and talk about it. After a few failed attempts of getting into contact with him, i was finally able to get to talk to him, and he told me and user: Oglemi that he was no longer interested in being the RU co-leader, and requested for his badges to be alumnized.

SilentVerse, i just wanted to say that i've really really enjoyed these past few years playing this tier together. Ever since the very beginning, through thick and thin, we were always pretty close imo, *even* when i was one of the most abrasive users on this entire site, and honestly said/did some things to you that i really regret, you never lost faith in me, and you *always* had my back. You have absolutely no idea how much i appreciate that :). You were/are a great player, great contributor, great council member, great mod, great co-leader, and most importantly, a great friend. Just remember, you'll always be more than welcome in the RU community, and if you ever want to try and get back into things, you're always free to do so!

atomicllamas has been RU's most active moderator outside of myself for a very long time, and he's been one of the most active contributors to the tier whether it be through the forums, irc, or PS for even longer. He's been a massive help during the time that i've led the tier, and at this point i fully trust him to hold a leadership position. Congrats man, i'm sure you'll do great! :).

So after many minutes of this, I am finally going to say it: atomicllamas should not be an RU mod. I was fine with it in the beginning, however, because he did not actually do anything that messed up the tier. Then, one tragic event happened: he became the leader of RU. Right there, I wanted to quit RU, but I decided to wait it out to see what happened. Right away, however, I knew things were going to be for the worst. The tyrant was going on a rampage, and it had only just begun. Some people are too corrupted by power, and atomicllamas is one of them. For the better, atomicllamas should not be a moderator and should be replaced by Spirit as head of RU. Someone like Nails, who is actually good at the tier and seriously helps it out (he's even a former tier leader), should be the other moderator of the RU tier. There are several reasons why this should be the case. For one, Spirit is not corrupted by power, as you can tell by how he’s been acting exactly the same ever since he got moderator.

The second point I’m making goes hand-in-hand with this, in that atomicllamas is one of the worst Rarelyused players I have ever seen. All he uses is bog-standard Pokemon, and that’s fine, but when you’re the head of the tier and you can barely win with bog-standard Pokemon, we have a problem. Spirit uses joke Pokemon and destroys opponents in games, unlike llamas. For evidence of how bad he is, you can look at his ladder ratings; he lost 9 games on the RU Suspect Ladder for crying out loud.

There is also a third reason why he should not be mod, and that is because he barely even does anything in the Rarelyused subforum when compared to others. All he does is steal things that other people have posted in other tiers and modifies it for RU. It is nothing but a complete joke. There are many examples of this; I remember one time, he even asked me to help him write something for the tier, and showed me a thread topic which he had stolen from another subforum. The only real work he does for Rarelyused is in Smog articles and analyses, but that should not have much weight in being a Rarelyused Moderator, let alone Tier Leader. Even I have written about 25 analyses, a ridiculous amount. Regardless, hat has to do with Smog Media / Contributions and Corrections, respectively, so that should not have much weight in him getting Rarelyused mods. Overall, atomicllamas is nothing but a useless and awful tier leader that should be replaced immediately by the most qualified person for the job: Spirit.

Also, read the white text below to see some words I didn't feel like sharing with the general public. View at your own risk.

hehe congrats my nigga :]
ur out here, dash!

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
And the hope for good np songs officially dies... *cries in a corner* grats tho llamas :)

SilentVerse, you'll always be one of the best RU players in my mind. I'm glad that the first serious RU match I had was against you. (and I woulda won the damn thing too if it wasn't for Moltres being blind af... but then again, what else is new? lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)