Attention Artists: Facebook needs you!

Hey artists, wanna draw? Basically, I've grown tired of the Facebook Page's cover photo being either box art or official artwork. So I've decided to open this up to the fine artists in Smeargle's Studio! Here is most of the info you will need.

• I'm going to throw out 851*315 as the suggested size. (This link provides more info that might be useful.)
  • The current plan is to make the pictures be in rotation for a month, but if we get enough, we can switch to every two weeks.
  • Ideally, the art should reflect the mood of upcoming/current Pokemon games, or competitive battling.
  • It would be preferable to have original art.
  • Naturally, credit will be given to the artist in the photo description.

AlchEdit: Old thread.

Pictures used:

Hmmm... Seems interesting. I'd be happy to help out with this, but is there anything specific that you would want on the cover photo? Like, which specific pokemon doing what? Or are we allowed to do any pokemon that we want, as long as it has something to do with popular pokemon?

Um, do we just post them here? I dunno, I made it in like 15 minutes, so I dunno if you'll like it or not...

I mean, I think it looks cool, but you know....

Hi!
I want to contribute a drawing I did a while ago about white and black kyurem for the hype of the Japanese release of B2W2, it's a digital illustration. I Hope you like it! :)

(Sorry, my english is not very well xDU)

The current plan of mine is to start changing the picture on Friday, biweekly. However, if we get enough banners, I might switch that to weekly.

Well, since B/W 2 both have new main characters, I thought I'd contribute a little something for the cover page right here:

Hope I get picked soon. Good luck to the rest of you, and I hope your pictures make it onto the facebook cover too!

Putting up a new cover picture this Friday. Given that we just had a Keldeo release, it would be nice to see some art with Keldeo and the Muskadeers *coughcough*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)