Autumn Friendly 2012

Just played "Uwe" from the Netherlands. I remember this guy used to DC on everybody and had hacked Pokemon too. This time around, I beat him with some hax in my favor and he took the loss! Thanks for not disconnecting, whoever you are. Props to you!

Had a great match vs Pro-D excellent game man, that was everywhere haha. So saving the video :3

Video number is: 62-87644-22125

Currently at 1867 with 57 battles, I think I've lost around 5 to 6 times. I'm pretty pleased by how few disconnections I'm getting - everyone 1700+ I've played today took the loss, including one who disconnected on me in previous tournaments lol. Anyway, I won't get to play until tonight since I'm going to a TCG BR but I'm pretty pleased with the progress I've made!

CoolStoryBrobat

The hero Smogon needs, but not the one it deserves
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Man...thought I'd have some matches this morning, ended up falling to the 1590s, and barely back up into the 1610's after beating Uwe from the Netherlands with 1700+ points. (And that is why you NEVER use a Crobat against me, gentlemen). ...Although I lost to about 4 people in a row, who all had a worse ranking than me...Which basically undid a huge amount of wins from last night with less than 5 losses :\

Goddamnit, I lost to Specs Gyarados, I'm done for the night. http://vsplayer.pokecheck.org/?bid=83-06527-40843
http://nuggetbridge.com/reports/surfing-in-a-winter-wonderland-worlds-lcq-and-top-10-team-analysis/

I lost to the same team, read above to learn about it.
Btw ignore Rhyperior, he used Nidoking as a replacement later after he made this.

People like Ruben and Cybertron are over 1800 + :[

Well I said i'm keeping my weekend butterfree and I will no life this weekend.

R Inanimate

It's Lunatic Time
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Although I said that I wouldn't be able to play this time, it seems that I have a usable Wi-Fi connection where I am staying. I don't expect to make a deep run like the last tourneys, but I suppose I should be placed onto the player list.

Kanade, from British Columbia, Canada
Currently at 1724, 27-2-9D/C

Haven't fought anyone noteworthy, aside from Soul Survivor (I think). However, I did have this one battle against a 1771 player from Mexico running a Trick Room team, where I read what they were going to bring, and what they were going to do on Turn 1, OHKO'd their only TR user, and they immediately disconnected. I'm not sure whether I feel better when I can see a D/C coming a mile away, or when I'm wrong about seeing a D/C a mile away.

Oh, and I just double froze someone with a Blizzard. Too bad they got a double thaw out.

Wow! A koran player have 1922 points, I think he is Segun PArck, I won he :P, also I loss my second batlle (0-4 TT) with PRo-D

After playing for hours last night, I have some very lengthy battles under my belt. I'm currently at 8-1-5. My one loss was against Omega Donut.

Currently at 1724 with 25-3-4. I barely won 1-0 against PRO-D who had a 1700ish rating. I won with freeze hax at the very end--though I could've made a better play near the beginning of the match to have avoided the need for said hax. GG PRO-D, and props to you for not DCing!

Who is Ethan ? (about 1870 points) I have just played against him and I won 3-0. Sorry for the avoid, Good Game and thanks to don't DC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)