Autumn Friendly 2012

I really should not have picked Hitmontop >_>
Cress or Terrakion would have been a better option.

I hope to rematch you sometime, GG's.

Good game, and good luck in the rest of the tournament!

EDIT: And with that, I reach a rating of 2004 with 88 battles. Pretty pleased! I'm not sure if I want to continue playing in hopes of finishing first, but I'm happy with where I am now. Definitely had a lot of tough opponents today, including Sol64, Havak, and Sewadle, but managed to keep the streak going.

No worries, you played well! My team just has a couple of surprises that catch people off guard, which often gives me a good lead from the very start and makes it much more difficult to mount a comeback. Let's play again after the tournament ^^

Right I'm officially done! Broke 2000 points :)

Finished up;

2004 Points: Wins: 116 Loses: 6 D/C's: 39

That gives me a D/C rate of around 32%

Some how I doubt I will rank with all of the D/C's I had against me but who knows, stranger things have happened.

Ive had some pretty decent matches over the weekend and there's three of my favourites below, check them out and I hope you enjoy them and if anyone can upload them that would be amazing!

Vs Topanga - Vietnam - Vid Number: 98-68465-72199

Vs Lajos - Unknown - Vid Number: 37-83434-58898

Vs Tblakey89 - UK South East England - Vid Number: 82-75162-43742

I wish everyone else still playing the best of luck and hope the D/C's calm down and people start taking a loss on the chin :)

No worries, you played well! My team just has a couple of surprises that catch people off guard, which often gives me a good lead from the very start and makes it much more difficult to mount a comeback. Let's play again after the tournament ^^
Yeah, that did get me, and sure =]

Marcel 1800+ from Germany, anyone know him?

WTH? Drop some points after I get DC'd on. Then I have to reconnect to wifi after searching, and drop some more :/

Find someone, disconnection error and I have to get on again....thankfully no drop this time lol. Madness! :/

Dat feeling when you lose by 5% accuracy on crucial pokemon that should be dead then they haunt you later.
I must upload this battle video: 56-38289-46581

First time I faced him, I won 2-0.

Dat feeling when you lose by 5% accuracy on crucial pokemon that should be dead then they haunt you later.
I must upload this battle video: 56-38289-46581
Dat feeling when you face a Confuse Ray Sableye that always makes you hit yourself.....ALWAYS.

Osirus182, i repeat, my router does the disconection not me! if you prefere i show my Autum Friendly stats and did you see the repeats wifi problems, and if you remember, we only just start the battle and the conection fails. Well spect that you want, because in spain, probably players DC to everyone, but not me, and i know it, ask to other players with 1600, when i have 1850, and i lost, after a amazing hax party, or only a little, or simply i lost because my opponent play's better....
Well sorry for my wifi errors, next tournament, i won't to participate, or i play just for fun.

Thanks Shoon for defending me ^^!

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
My apologies to anyone I DC on before the Team Preview screen. I don't know why it's doing that, it never drops me after the battle starts.

I remember someone mentioning Oji, that was M.Rock...I'm facing him now.
Btw he's dropped by 100 last time you said his name.

Edit: The battle dropped and dc'd >_>

Just for curiosity, Cybetron, how many DC's have you done at the moment ? Because when I see Osiru's ones, I'm very far from that xD

I just want to look after my number and see if it's a lot or not. Thanks a lot.

Osirus182, i repeat, my router does the disconection not me! if you prefere i show my Autum Friendly stats and did you see the repeats wifi problems, and if you remember, we only just start the battle and the conection fails. Well spect that you want, because in spain, probably players DC to everyone, but not me, and i know it, ask to other players with 1600, when i have 1850, and i lost, after a amazing hax party, or only a little, or simply i lost because my opponent play's better....
Well sorry for my wifi errors, next tournament, i won't to participate, or i play just for fun.

Thanks Shoon for defending me ^^!
Deku sorry if I've offended you as I don't want to upset anyone, at the end of the day its not a serious tournament so no worries. I don't really want to get in to the 'ins' and 'outs' of what I think about players D/Cing for the sake of this topic but as I previously said if you are having genuine problems with your router, as you said you have had, then fair enough no need to apologies as these things happen. I hope you have a good end to the tournament and your connection keeps up.

DC rate what's exactly ? How many times I disconnected ? Because sometimes people says something which I don't understand xD

No I mean how many times have you had a player disconnect on you? or have you not been keep a count?
About 30 times I think (approximately, I stopped to count yesterday). And I have done 90 battles, so nearly 33,3%. Why do you ask for that ? Rivals disconnection just has effect on you upping the general DC number of the tournament, which will say if you are disqualified or not.

I have never really understood DC's mechanic lol If you can explain it I will be happy xD

Just for curiosity, Cybetron, how many DC's have you done at the moment ? Because when I see Osiru's ones, I'm very far from that xD

I just want to look after my number and see if it's a lot or not. Thanks a lot.
I've had 10 DCs (none which are mine) out of around 100 battles so far for 10%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)