Avenge Cecil the lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
i just want to have sex too, i guess if i kill some dude its not malicious cuz it must be somehow some way related to that i want to have sex

u really need to stop romanticizing nature as if humans are the only reason we all dont sing kumbaya and see lions frolicking in the fields with gazelles
We created evil, how could any animal do that?

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
i just want to have sex too, i guess if i kill some dude its not malicious cuz it must be somehow some way related to that i want to have sex

u really need to stop romanticizing nature as if humans are the only reason we all dont sing kumbaya and see lions frolicking in the fields with gazelles
Who created the atom bomb and dropped it twice? Who has commited mass genocides? Who believes in magic sky men? What species are the white collar criminals that crashed the economy back in 2008? What species is the political party that refuses to do anything besides impeach the president? What species runs companies that make weapons and want everyone to have those weapons regardless of how many children and people are killed by the mentally ill? What species pretends mental illness does not exist? What species discriminates against its members that are homo or bi sexual? What species kills out of pure malice, rage aggresion, and can feel no remorse about it?

Stratos

Banned deucer.
We created evil, how could any animal do that?
now im rly confused cuz "humans created evil" is usually a line u hear from either nihilist philosophers or religious fundies and neither of these are the sort of ppl who tend to be very concerned about animal rights.

edit: hahaha with your new post i now fully understand, youre just retarded. did you really equate the political showmanship of the republican party with murder

Um, in your "source" there is a reason, either sex, territorial reasons, or sex, including the dolphin. They just want to have sex, and the smaller animals they are killing they must be doing it for a reason scientists don't quite understand yet. They probably see them as a threat.

No. Adopting cubs of anither member of the pride is a common thing among animals. Wolfs do it, Dogs and Cats do it too
Wolves can do it, dogs and cats can. But lions will kill the cubs. Just because one species does, doesn't mean every one does.

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
now im rly confused cuz "humans created evil" is usually a line u hear from either nihilist philosophers or religious fundies and neither of these are the sort of ppl who tend to be very concerned about animal rights.

edit: hahaha with your new post i now fully understand, youre just retarded. did you really equate the political showmanship of the republican party with murder
Yes, They will take money from gun companies so there will be no gun restrictions in the us, regardless of how many shooting where innocent people and children are killed. This happens in the us and no other developed country. Austrailia had a mass shooting but they cracked down immediatly and have saved 20,000 lives that would have ended by suicide from a gun. Only humans can be capable of that kind of ruthlessness. Don't call me retarded you are supposed to be a mod, act like one.

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
Ok. My point iverall is that while some animals are violent, they will never cause as much destruction and are not capable of such evil as humanity is. There pollution will not end the world or cause it too become uninhabitable.

I do want to ask one thing... did you know about Cecil before he was killed?
I didn't, but I feel the majority of the people angry about this only knew about him after his death.

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
no, but the way you believe the animal kingdom is run is like a word for word re-enactment of the lion king, so I have to wonder
I fucking love the Lion King, yes I get it but my point is Humanity will be what damns the earth into becoming a wasteland.

Dranzer Gigs

Banned deucer.
I do want to ask one thing... did you know about Cecil before he was killed?
I didn't, but I feel the majority of the people angry about this only knew about him after his death.
I knew about him, and that he was such a rarity because he was black maned and of the 30,000 left, down from 200,000 in 1920, and I know that you know what species is responsible for that, but you won't say humans. The bastards that killed him should be locked in prison for the rest of their lives. I don't like the idea of letting one get killed for $50,000 but that is how they get a lot of their money, even though the governments of the world should just tax the hell out of drugs and the rich bastards that are okay with the Ecosystem suffering if they can make more money.

This thread is like an interactive art exhibit
Humanity is evil, we should be like the animals. Well not like the animals because they behave even worse at times than humanity. So lets just line up at the buffet table and pick and choose how we should act and fuck nature and millions of years of evolution because I KNOW BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)