Aweshucks vs Yarnus: Looks like we got ourselves half a catfight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Hello once again, my adoring fans as we travel to the landmark known only as The World's Largest Soupbowl!!! Today, after spending a lot of under-the-table money, we get to see a battle above and in the soup!! Who here isn't ready for this deadly event?"

"Ok, you punks!! You all had better listen up!! I don't have the time to be repeating myself because my son's birthday is today! Here are your rules!!"

Rules said:
1v1 singles
NFE (less than 25 moves)
Unown Soup
Infinite chills
2 day DQ
1 sub because it wasn't specified.
"King, why are you always in a foul mood? Anyway, with that out of the way, lets meet our contenders!!

Starting this battle off is an old friend who used Bill's teleportation machine to transform himself into an Aipom. Lets hear it for Yarnus!!!

Beside Yarnus is his trusty alley cat. You all know him well!! Its Hiss the Meowth!!"

Yarnus of Bethany said:

Meowth [Hiss!] (F)
Nature: Naughty +1 in attack -1 in Sp.Def
Type: Normal
Normal STAB: adapt comfortably to any surrounding after 3 actions. Able to use Outrage without losing focus.
Abilities:
Pick Up: (Innate) This Pokemon has a natural habit of collecting items. Whenever a hold item (its own or an opponents) is used or knocked onto the ground with a move like Knock Off, this Pokemon will immediately pick up that item without using an action. It can also grab dropped or naturally occuring hold items in arenas.
Technician: (Innate) This Pokemon is more skilled at performing weaker moves, causing any of their attacks that normally have 6 or less Base Attack Power to have their Base Attack Power multiplied by 1.5. (e.g. Aerial Ace goes from 6 to 9, Mach Punch goes from 4 to 6, etc.) The Energy Cost for a one-hit or two-hit attack is increased by one (1). Each hit in a multi-hit move is boosted by one (1) Base Attack Power, and the Energy Cost for multi-hit attacks is increased by two (2). Because Technician is a multiplier on single hit moves, its effect is applied to Base Attack Power before any additive effects.[/SIZE]
Unnerve (DW) (Locked): (Innate) The Pokemon's presense causes immense tension in the opponent, preventing them from eating a held Berry. Natural Gift may still be used.

Stats:
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 3 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 90
Size Class: 1
Weight Class: 1
Base Rank Total: 13

EC: 4/6
MC: 4
DC: 4/5

Attacks (20):
Scratch
Growl
Bite
Pay Day
Fake Out
Fury Swipes
Screech
Faint Attack
Screech
Taunt
Slash
Night Slash
Feint

Hyponisis
Foul Play
Assist
Thunderbolt

Work Up
Return
Dig
"In the other corner is the mean, gree-......Purple, killing machine, Aweshucks!!!

This guy died in a tragic accident while taming Tauros in the deep south. Luckily, his brain survived the attack and our resident mad scientist transplanted that brain into his chimera class pokemon creation!! If you look closely, you'll see that he brought along his assassian-for-hire, Sneasel!!

Aweshucks said:

Sneasel (F)
Nature: Adamant
Type: Dark/Ice
Dark: Dark STAB; Immunity to all telepathic and telekinetic attacks, better performance in all darkened and especially twilight conditions. Can use any Dark-type attack regardless of Attraction.
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.

Stats-
HP: 90
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 115
Size Class: 2
Weight Class: 3
Base Rank Total: 17

Counters-
EC: 4/6
DC: 4/5
MC: 1

Abilities-
Inner Focus: (Innate) When an opponent attempts to flinch this Pokemon, it stands firm and continues its attack. If it has another ability that would be activated by flinching, that ability activates.
Keen Eye: (Innate) This Pokemon has extremely good vision and cannot have its accuracy lowered by an opponent through any means (including accuracy lowering attacks, Smogs, Hazes, Fog, etc.). Its attacks are still affected by an opponent’s evasion and the Pokemon's own accuracy
Pickpocket: (DW-Locked, Innate) This Pokemon's mischievous nature and greed make it very effective at pawning off an opponents item. If this Pokemon has no item and either it or the opposing Pokemon strikes with a contact attack, their item is stolen and becomes the held item of this Pokemon. Pokemon with Pickpocket can be commanded to swap items with an ally, and only they will need to expend an action to do so because of their swifter sleight of hand.

Attacks-
Physical: Scratch, Quick Attack, Fury Swipes, Dig, Low Sweep, Ice Shard, Faint Attack, Ice Punch, Fake Out, Counter, Feint
Special: N/A
Status: Leer, Taunt, Screech, Agility, Torment, Endure, Moonlight

"What chaos can these two bring to the table? Well, I don't know, but you guys had better stay out of the Splatter Zone!!"

"Will you please shut the <Deleted for the sake of the children watching> up!!?!?! I have a headache!!"

Sorry. lot of... stuff... going on tonight that have caused me to take this long to order

Taunt ~ Low Sweep ~ Ice Punch

1 thing I've learned from pokemon: there is ALWAYS hax. just depends on who it's good for and who it's bad for. me, I hoping for focus punch missing and ice punch freezing

edit: derp focus punch can't miss. that's focus blast

Round 1

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 90
Energy - 100%
Other - Nothing
Round Actions - Focus Punch (F), Return, Return+Return

Team Aweshucks:

Sneasel
Health - 90
Energy 100%
Other - Nothing
Round Actions - Taunt ~ Low Sweep ~ Ice Punch

Speed Order:
Meowth - 90Speed
Sneasel - 115Speed
Sneasel goes first!!

Action 1:
Meowth tightened its focus!!

Sneasel used Taunt!!
(-9 Energy)
Meowth was Taunted for 6 actions!!

Meowth used Focus Punch!!
(-10 energy)
Crit Chance: 1326/10000 (No)
Damage: [(15 + 4.5 -3) * 2.25] = 37.12

Action 2:
Sneasel used Low Sweep!!
(-4 Energy)
Crit Chance: 92/10000 (Yes)
Damage: [(6 + 3 + 6 - 3) * 1.5] = 18
Meowth's Speed fell (1 Stage)!!!

Meowth used Return!!
(-6 Energy)
Crit Chance: 6205/10000 (No)
Damage: (10 + 3 + 4.5 -3) = 14.5

Action 3:
Sneasel used Ice Punch!!
(-5 Energy)
Crit Chance: 5905/10000 (No)
Damage: (8 + 3 + 6 - 3) = 14
Freeze Chance: 8036/10000 (No)

Meowth used Return + Return Combo!!
(-28 Energy)
Crit Chance: 7479/10000 (No)
Damage: (22.5 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) = 27

Round End Totals:
Sneasel: (-79 HP) & (-18 Energy)
Meowth: (-32 HP) & (-44 Energy)

The battle starts off with Sneasel calling Meowth a <Deleted for the sake of the children watching this program>!! Ouch! I felt the sting all the way over here!! Unfortuantally for Sneasel, that Meowth let his anger stew and then release it all on a highly Focused Punch!!! Sneasel got knocked halfway across the arena!! It almost fell in the soup!! What's this? In Meowth's fist was an
!! That sneaky cat!!

Well, it looks like Sneasel is in severe pain, but it gets back up and kicks the legs out from under Meowth in a very low sweeping move!! Meowth decides to think happy thoughts about how it and Yarnus used to drive Maxim up the wall with horrible doubles rotation arenas and use that energy to headbutt Sneasel under the jaw!! That had to have hurt!!

Sneasel decided that giving the Cold Shoulder was too mainstream, so it gave Meowth the Cold Fist instead. I give that Sub-Zero Ice Punch a 10/10 for creativity!! Meowth decided to turn the negatives into positives as it thought about it put itching powder into Yarnus's pajamas for tonight!! This made it's next Return hit so hard it was like TWO of them!! Sadly, all that energy tired Meowth out, but at least it looks batter than the highly battered Sneasel!!

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 58
Energy - 56%
Other - Cooldown A1; -1 Speed until A3 next round

Sneasel
Health - 11
Energy 82%
Other - Nothing

Unown used:

well fuck you too

dig (stay under) ~ dig (attack) ~ Moonlight

I'm not very creative at thinking of moves to use with unown...

Round 2

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 58
Energy - 56%
Other - Cooldown A1; -1 Speed until A3 next round

Sneasel
Health - 11
Energy 82%
Other - Nothing

Unown used:

Speed Order:
Sneasel - 115
Meowth - 51
Sneasel goes first!

Action 1:
Sneasel used Dig!!
(-10 Energy)

Meowth cooled down!!

Sneasel stayed underground!!

Action 2:
Meowth used Feint Out!!
(-9 Energy)
Crit Chance: Sneasel is underground!!

Sneasel attacked from underground!!
(-6 Energy)
Crit Chance: 3475/10000 (No)
Damage: (8 + 6 - 3) = 11

Action 3:
Sneasel used Moonlight!!
(-15 Energy)
Sneasel gained 25HP!!

Meowth cooled down!!

Round End Totals:
Sneasel: (+25HP) & (-31 Energy)
Meowth: (-11HP) & (-9 Energy)

The round starts with Sneasel going underground as the tired Meowth struggles to keep standing after that brutal combination attack!!

Meowth suddenly comes to its attention and attacks with what appeare to be a Psudo-Extremespeed!! Sadly, its vision must have blurred because Sneasel was long underground by the time of the assault!! Sneasel, taking advantage of her foe's sudden weakness and comes from underground in a frightening fashion and procedes to knock the cat around.

After that sever beating, Meowth and Sneasel both look pretty bad. Meowth is just laying on the ground in a daze!! Sneasel takes advantage of his foe's dizziness and charges energy into its fist and launches in into the air!!

What's this? That energy exploded and formed a moon-like shape!! Particles of energy are falling on the Sneasel and its brusies are slowly going away!! Looks like Sneasel may have a better chance in this fight than we had originally thought!!

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 47
Energy - 47%
Other - None

Sneasel
Health - 36
Energy 51%
Other - Nothing

Unown used:

Low Sweep ~ Hammer Arm (H) ~ Low Sweep
If damaging fighting move, agility (evasive) first time, dig second and third time

Round 3

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 47
Energy - 47%
Other - None
Round Actions: Return, Return, Fake Out +Feint

Team Aweshucks:

Sneasel
Health - 36
Energy 51%
Other - Nothing
Round Actions: Low Sweep ~ Hammer Arm (H) ~ Low Sweep
If damaging fighting move, agility (evasive) first time, dig second and third time

Unown used:

Speed Order:
Sneasel - 115
Meowth - 90

Action 1:
Sneasel used Low Sweep!!
(-4 Energy)
Crit Chance: 1562/10000 (No)
Damage: [(6 + 6 - 3) * 1.5] = 13.5
Meowth's Speed fell (1 Stage)!!!

Meowth used Return!!
(-6 Energy)
Crit Chance: 9826/10000 (No)
Damage: (8 + 3 + 4.5 -3) = 12.5

Action 2:
Sneasel used Hammer Arm!!
(-7 Energy)
Hit Chance: 1538/10000 (Yes)
Crit Chance: 5058/10000 (No)
Damage: [(10 + 6 - 3) * 1.5] = 19.5
Sneasel's speed fell!!

Meowth used Return!!
(-10 Energy)
Crit Chance: 5693/10000 (No)
Damage: (8 + 3 + 4.5 -3) = 12.5

Action 3:
Meowth used Feint Out!!
(-9 Energy)
Crit Chance: 7948/10000 (No)
Damage: (8 + 3 + 4.5 - 3) = 12.5

Sneasel Fainted!! Meowth wins!!

Here we go again with the start of what looks like the final round!! Sneasel runs up to Meowth and slides, knocking its feet from under it!! What a low move by Sneasel!! Meowth goes into its Avatar state as it thinks of happy thoughts and slams Sneasel back in return!!

While Sneasel is down, it grabs an
and, with a huge, glowing fist, hammers Meowth into the ground!! It looks like Sneasel's fist got stuck in the ground!! Meowth takes this oportunity to collect all happy thoughts and wack the Sneasel into the sky!!

Meowth then goes into Hyper-Burst-mode and uses the super-high-speed Feint Out!! This allowed it sure victory as Sneasel plumited to the ground and stayed there!! That's it, the match is over!!

Team Yarnus:

Hiss the Meowth
Health - 14
Energy - 22%
Other - None

Sneasel
Health - KO'd
Energy KO'd
Other - Nothing

Unown used:

"Hey, King, the battle's over!! Lets go..."

WHAM!!!!

"What did I tell you about waking me up?!?? If you do that again, I'll destroy you!!"
"Ok, ok, geeze!! Could you at least give out the prizes?"
"Fine, but only if I get 85% of what you get."
"WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!???"

Prizes:
I get 2UC
Both Yarnus and Aweshucks get 2CC
Meowth and Sneasel get 2MC, 1DC, and 1EC.
Meowth also get 1KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)