Awesomeness Mafia: Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Earthworm said:
Ok, go ahead then.
Approved by Earthworm, in case you couldn't tell.

Welcome to Awesomeness Mafia, hosted by polelover44! This game will be better than Star Wars Mafia unless somebody really fucks it up, so you're in for a good mafia game. Hopefully.

I'll post an intro/flavor thing sooner or later.

Here are the rules so you know what you're in for. (Copy-pasted from Overkill, changes made).
1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may paste any part of his or her role PM unless they are mafia members on the same team. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1. PM polelover44 for help in faking a role PM.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. I am human and I can make mistakes.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM polelover44 for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached. A grace period of two to three hours will be allowed in the latter case (a majority of votes is up to the host's discretion).

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use Any Word <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will be nullified. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

10. There are no items in this game.

11. polelover44 MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC is not compulsory, but you'll find it of great use during the game.

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find polelover44 on Smogon, ready to be contacted by PM.

14. Send all PMs to polelover44, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for me.

15. You HAVE to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. :(

16. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

17. Please talk to me during the game, I get very lonely it will make for a better postgame! Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help.

18. Inspection results are not 100% infallible. Remember that if you get into the game.

19. If you wish to clarify anything related to the game, you may PM polelover44.

23. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post.

Priority 1 reserved: Aura_Guardian
Priority 1:
Spiffy
AlphaBravo
Coronis
Da Letter El
Darkamber8828
Eo Ut Mortus
Kharozz
FinnRagetti
Itchni
Agape
-Mind-
theangryscientest
YoshiX

Priority 2 reserved: UncleSam, Altair

Priority 2:
Dogfish44
Mattimeo
Amake
Raito
zorbees
mrguy888
supermarth64
Blue_Tornado
Raverist
Game_Freak201
Team Aether (willing to sub)
Upside
TanzAufDemVulkan
hailflameblast (willing to sub)
Yeti
Slim Guldo
assassinfred (willing to sub)
LightWolf
Bunny Master

Priority 3:

Signups end 28 hours from this post, at 9:30 PM GMT-5 on Saturday, May 9th. I will accept 25 signups.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Is there a difference between Priority 1 reserved and Priority 2 reserved? Either way, Confirming.

Also, @TIK: It is true, I let Polelover go ahead because he was ready to start and it would have been selfish for me to not let him go ahead. My game will not start until Overkill(or something else) is done, so keep that in mind, because that was not the case the last time we talked.

Yes. You're P2 reserved because you would be P2 if you weren't reserved. P2 reserves take precedence over normal P2 people, but normal P1 signups take precedence over P2 reserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)