Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability:Unnerve
Nature: Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Whirlwind,Pursuit and Assurance
OT:Thunderstuff
ID:47584
Redistribution Policy: Non-Redis. evan0913 has permission to distribute.
Note: This will be a clone

could you cmt for this?

Ability:Unnerve
Nature: Jolly
Spread: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Tailwind, Whirlwind,Pursuit and Assurance
OT:Thunderstuff
ID:47584
Redistribution Policy: Non-Redis. evan0913 has permission to distribute.
Note: This will be a clone

could you cmt for this?
I'd like that shiny female pinsir or if you can make me a nifty banner for my thread.

probably not . We can trade now or tomorrow, if you need it clone i can do that for you :)
Well what is fair to you? I went to post 3 where you said your re-distributive stuff was. I have my own power save but thanks for the offer :P

Well what is fair to you? I went to post 3 where you said your re-distributive stuff was. I have my own power save but thanks for the offer :P
i was being sarcastic lol . I said i can help you clone =Yes the deal is on :p
i believe we are friends, correct ?

i was being sarcastic lol . I said i can help you clone =Yes the deal is on :p
i believe we are friends, correct ?
I have no idea I will just add to make sure and its late so I'm out of it, but I am on now and have a clone ready for you.

Oh my... may I please have that 5IV Jolly Aerodactyl w/ stealth rock? I would be willing to offer a 5iv Naive/jolly HA swinub with egg moves stealth rock, icicle spear, icicle crash, and freeze dry. I can also offer a 5IV jolly klutz buneary(in a love ball) with egg moves encore, ice punch, switcheroo, and cosmic power.

Oh my... may I please have that 5IV Jolly Aerodactyl w/ stealth rock? I would be willing to offer a 5iv Naive/jolly HA swinub with egg moves stealth rock, icicle spear, icicle crash, and freeze dry. I can also offer a 5IV jolly klutz buneary(in a love ball) with egg moves encore, ice punch, switcheroo, and cosmic power.
I assume the w/ means without stealth rock, that's a transfer only move and I already breed swinubs and I have some buneray's already.

Trade credits

evan0913 can probably take whatever he wants
What?? I just saw this lol.
You have infinite credits in my thread also you know :P
We should probably just combine trade threads when I finally get my power save xD

What?? I just saw this lol.
You have infinite credits in my thread also you know :P
We should probably just combine trade threads when I finally get my power save xD
I think that may confuse some peeps as I was already in a trade thread before but our threads can be sister threads. Though the Super Metapod Thread would be amusing.

I think that may confuse some peeps as I was already in a trade thread before but our threads can be sister threads. Though the Super Metapod Thread would be amusing.
Sister thread xD
Super Metapod & Kabuto Thread ftw :D
I actually have a really good friend who can make cool banners with this idea :P
Anyway, yeah lets do that someday. When I finally have time to reconstruct my thread and remove all previous gen stuff and focus only on 6th gen shinies and giveaways.

cmt for shiny aerodactyl
-----
Can i use this aerodactyle as a breeding parents to get my own TSV aerodactyl :p ?

cmt for shiny aerodactyl
-----
Can i use this aerodactyle as a breeding parents to get my own TSV aerodactyl :p ?
Yeah of course. Looks like you and I are in competition for pink shinys. Would the shiny foongus work? I just intend on using it for breeding to get my own purple one as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)