awiec's Pokemon Smorgasbord:Now with A Contest Section

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could breed up a klefki for you, but i understand since i don't have a trade thread
I was going to breed myself a shiny one anyway, I didn't breed that squirtle so I'm not too worried about it being traded everywhere but I like to be able to see a thread, not some random listing of things.

CMT for a female of this:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Swift Swim
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Rapid Spin

OR CMT for what ever you want, for semi-redis to this:

Ability:Swift Swim
Spread: 31/31/31/13/31/31
OT:Jack
ID:13355

Post on my thread if you see anything you like. Thanks for your time. :P

I forgot I have those. What gender and ability you want, I can probably also breed on different natures if you want them.

Oops didn't see this reply lol.
Well, I want obviously a female one, HA would be great if you have it, though I'll be breeding a marvel scale one, so it no big deal really. Nature I can do easily so no worries there.
Also did you want my male or female T-tar?

Oops didn't see this reply lol.
Well, I want obviously a female one, HA would be great if you have it, though I'll be breeding a marvel scale one, so it no big deal really. Nature I can do easily so no worries there.
Also did you want my male or female T-tar?
I guess female since I'm sending you a female, I'll get working on the fish

CMT for a female:

Nature: Adamant/Jolly Adamant or Jolly, wichevers easier
Ability: Swift Swim/Weak Armor (Battle Armor By Request) Weak Armour plz :]
Note: Special thanks to evan0913 for providing the mother

CMT for a female of this or female spit back please.

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
Note: Guts is Ultra Ball Only

CMT for a female of this or female spit back please.

Nature: Jolly
Ability: Guts
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Ice Fang
Note: Guts is Ultra Ball Only
I forgot I have an female in an egg that is 31/31/31/20/19/31 if you would like her I will send the egg over if not I will breed you a 5 IV one.

I forgot I have an female in an egg that is 31/31/31/20/19/31 if you would like her I will send the egg over if not I will breed you a 5 IV one.
You don't have to breed the 5 IV one if you don't want to. What would you like for this?

CMT for an Adamant female spitback of this with its HA (Weak Armor), let me know if you'd like something bred incase you're looking for something specific.

Ability: Weak Armor
Note: Special thanks to evan0913 for providing the mother
Well my thread says temporary closed for a reason but unfortunately you do not have anything I am really interested in.

I want:
(dream ball) [for some reason it will not let me post the ball images] Nature: Adamant/Sassy
Ability: Poison Touch/Stick Hold
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or Trick Room Spreads by Request
Egg Moves: Stockpile,Haze,Curse, Shadow Sneak
--
For:
tell me what gen 5 exclusive set you want. I can RNG almost anything (outside of legendaries, events, dream world/hidden grotto pokes as I no longer have access to them and/or can not RNG them)

I want:
(dream ball) [for some reason it will not let me post the ball images] Nature: Adamant/Sassy
Ability: Poison Touch/Stick Hold
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or Trick Room Spreads by Request
Egg Moves: Stockpile,Haze,Curse, Shadow Sneak
--
For:
tell me what gen 5 exclusive set you want. I can RNG almost anything (outside of legendaries, events, dream world/hidden grotto pokes as I no longer have access to them and/or can not RNG them)
Well you got to specify what nature, gender, ability etc. I was closed but I guess I will re-open now

Well you got to specify what nature, gender, ability etc. I was closed but I guess I will re-open now
Ah i'm sorry D : i am really out of it lately due to new meds @.@
Nature: adamant
Ability: HA
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/x

Ah i'm sorry D : i am really out of it lately due to new meds @.@
Nature: adamant
Ability: HA
Okay dokie. How hard would it be for you to RNG genderless pokemon like something from the beldum line in 4th gen? I'll throw in the shiny grimer too I have if you can do this:

Pokemon: Beldum Line
31/31/31/x/31/30-31
Shiny (if you can find a seed anyway, the spread is more important to me)
Ball: Heavy
Moves: Thunder punch, Ice Punch, Stealth Rock and Iron Head

We can neogotiate because I suck big time at 4th gen RNG. If you cannot find a proper seed then I will figure out something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)