Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31

CMT for this plz :)

Luxury Ball
Nature: Timid/Modest
Ability: Hustle
Egg Moves: Dark Pulse, Earth Power
Spread: 31/x/31/31/31/31
If you have a female HA dream ball pineco that would be great, if not then a female timer ball swinub is fine. I assume you want a female deino, need a nickname? It will take me about 20-40 minutes to breed it as I will have to breed it on the spot.

If you have a female HA dream ball pineco that would be great, if not then a female timer ball swinub is fine. I assume you want a female deino, need a nickname? It will take me about 20-40 minutes to breed it as I will have to breed it on the spot.
Would you be interested in doing a spitback trade? I'm interested in the Dream Ball females of Krabby and Venonat with HA. I can offer with HA:
Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Mareep, Larvitar, Absol, Snover, Ralts, Gible, Aron, Magikarp, Snorunt, Natu, Vulpix, Cottonee, Dratini, Nidoran, Castform, Murkrow, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Anorith, Feebas, Nincada, Timburr, Exeggute, Pontya, Spiritomb, Zubat, Carvanha, Wooper, Togepi, Gligar, Koffing, Tropius, Shroomish, Croagunk, Bagon, Munna, Alomomola, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Cranidos, Shuppet, Starly, Riolu, Swinub, Sentret, Tangela, Sigilyph, Drilbur, Scraggy, Poliwag, Poochyena, Skorupi, Duskull(No HA), Corphish, Wailmer, Lapras, Finneon, Shellos, Abra, Mawile, Meditite, Venipede, Scyther, Sableye, Aipom, Shelmet, Vanillite, Swablu.

Yes I'd like female but no nickname is necessary. I can't trade today though as I need to go soon, so don't rush on Deino. I can trade you Pineco tomorrow.

Yes I'd like female but no nickname is necessary. I can't trade today though as I need to go soon, so don't rush on Deino. I can trade you Pineco tomorrow.
I'll be on kayaking trip for the next few days so we will have to shoot for Monday. This will give me plenty of time to get your pokemon and vice versa.

Would you be interested in doing a spitback trade? I'm interested in the Dream Ball females of Krabby and Venonat with HA. I can offer with HA:
Pinsir, Heracross, Aerodactyl, Kangaskhan, Houndour, Mareep, Larvitar, Absol, Snover, Ralts, Gible, Aron, Magikarp, Snorunt, Natu, Vulpix, Cottonee, Dratini, Nidoran, Castform, Murkrow, Drifloon, Tirtouga, Kabuto, Lileep, Omanyte, Anorith, Feebas, Nincada, Timburr, Exeggute, Pontya, Spiritomb, Zubat, Carvanha, Wooper, Togepi, Gligar, Koffing, Tropius, Shroomish, Croagunk, Bagon, Munna, Alomomola, Slowpoke, Shieldon, Cranidos, Shuppet, Starly, Riolu, Swinub, Sentret, Tangela, Sigilyph, Drilbur, Scraggy, Poliwag, Poochyena, Skorupi, Duskull(No HA), Corphish, Wailmer, Lapras, Finneon, Shellos, Abra, Mawile, Meditite, Venipede, Scyther, Sableye, Aipom, Shelmet, Vanillite, Swablu.
I think I have all of those and I prefer matching balls. You should probably have your own trade thread or a google doc with the details of your pokemon, it will make it easier to decide what I can trade you.

Last edited:
Last edited:
If your dream ball tirtouga and omanyte are HA females I will let you pick out 4 things as spitbacks from my thread. Also FYI they need to be legit, people get banned here for even using altered pokes as parents.
They do have their HA. I'll look at your list agai. My Pokes are legit. Only the ones that I have marked as hacked aren't. I don't offer those here though.

Hi awiec, interested in your adamant scyther with egg moves as listed, the traded shiny adamant dratini and your adamant magikarp.

I can offer any combination of the following (self-bred by me):
5 IV Timid Ralts
5 IV Minccino, Jolly Skill Link, Egg Moves Aqua Tail/Knock Off
5 IV Charmander Adamant, with egg moves Flare Blitz/DD
5 IV Chimchar, Iron Fist Adamant, Thunderpunch/Firepunch

thanks and let me know :p

Hey, awiec Will you trade your shiny venonat for my shiny safari ball impish German scyther non redis both sides bred by me and SV hatched it is perfect(missing special attack) with defog, Quick guard and 2 other EMs

Interested in this in a Sports ball :

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Technician
Spread: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Baton Pass, Defog

Offer:
Female Horsea in Lure ball
Female Minun in moonball
Female Skarmory in heavy ball

Would prefer Scyther to be a Female for a Female Scizor
EDIT: Scyther can be a spitback.

Hey, awiec Will you trade your shiny venonat for my shiny safari ball impish German scyther non redis both sides bred by me and SV hatched it is perfect(missing special attack) with defog, Quick guard and 2 other EMs
I got a several shiny scythers already, sorry man.

Teatime I like the minnicino and chimchar, as I'm too lazy to breed my own.

Mental I can do the scyther for the minun, if your minun is flawless then I'll breed you a flawless.

Hi I'm awiec and have recently suffered a cartridge failure resulting me in loosing everything. While I could have sat in a corner and cry (as entertaining as it would be) ]
Hi awiec please CMT for a female vulpix in dream ball :D also I have spitbacks of almost all the pokemon in my thread so I can help you giving some of them to you for free just tell which ones interest you.

EDIT: If I remember correctly you once helped me giving me a female cyndaquil spitback in a timer ball :D

Hi awiec please CMT for a female vulpix in dream ball :D also I have spitbacks of almost all the pokemon in my thread so I can help you giving some of them to you for free just tell which ones interest you.

EDIT: If I remember correctly you once helped me giving me a female cyndaquil spitback in a timer ball :D
I probably did at some point, I will take a looksie. I got a large amount of pokemon now I just don't add them to my thread until I have perfected the breed I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)