Azumarill returns!

Hey guys.
Here you can see my VGC13 Team.
I need some help, maybe anyone could rate my team?

Zapdos @ Electric Jewel
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 140 HP / 252 SAtk / 116 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Heatwave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Detect
Zapdos and Chomp gives each other a perfect Coverage. The Electric Gem give Zapdos a more Powerfull Thunderbolt, to kill more than it would normally do. Thunderbolt is obviously a strong STAB, and Heatwave should beat Steels like Scizor etc. Hiddenpower (Ice) provides a great Coverage with Tbolt and Heatwave, and hit Dragons very powerfull.
The last Slot is Detect, because in VGC, Detect/Protect are obv the most important Moves.
I consider if Tailwind over HP Ice could usefull, because Zapdos is slower than the most Dragons anyway.

Garchomp (M) @ Choicescarf
Trait: Sandveil
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragonclaw
- Outrage
- Rock Slide
- Earthquarke
The next Member of my Team is a Garchomp, which provides a great Coverage with Zapdos.
I choose it to be a Choice Scarfer, which outspeeds all, that not hold a Choice Scarf.
Dragon Claw i'm using, if I knew, i can kill the Opponents Pokemon. Outrage is a 50/50% Chance to hit the right Pokemon, but, no risk no fun. Rock Slide to surprise Thundurus Leads, and Earthquake is a great STAB.

Chandelure (F) @ Fokussash
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Scheu Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Heatwave
- Taunt
- Protect
- Shadowball
The Next Member is Chandelure. Chandelure is my Main Counter for Trickroom Teams.
Focus Sash to survive important Turns.
Heatwave and Shadowball for STAB, Protect is obv, and Taunt for Trickroom, and Stallteams.

Azumarill (F) @ Water Jewel
Trait: Huge Power
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
- Aqua Jet
- Protect
- Waterfall
And here is the Team MVP, Azumarill. Azumarill is powerfull as fuck, and can beat a significant amount of Pokemon.
Thanks to Aqua Gem, and Huge Power, Aqua Jet kills a lot of things.
Waterfall as a second and a more powerfull STAB. Protect to protect, and Ice Punch for Dragon and Flying Type Pokemon

Amoonguss (M) @ Lumberry
Trait: Effekt Spore
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Forsch Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Spore
- Gigadrain
- Rage Powder
- Sludgebomb
As you can see, my Team is really Weak to Rain, so i decide to play Amoonguss to counter Rain.
The Lum Berry to protect me from Status.
With Spore I can annoying my Opponents, and bring them to Sleep, which is not that bad I thought. Giga Drain,
and Sludge Bomb are good STABs, and Rage Power to protect my Partner from Attacks. Maybe i should play Cresselia instead of it?

Metagross @ Steel Jewel
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
- Meteormash
- Bulletpunch
- Earthquake
- Protect
And here is the last Slot, I decide to play Metagross, because I really need a Resistance to Dragons, and their strong STABs.
Steel Gem to Power my Steel STABs in form of Meteor Mash and Bullet Punch.
Earthquake against opponent Metagross', and protect to protect.

As you can see, I really have Trouble with Rainteams, maybe you have Suggestions for me to fix that?

Hi! Your team is lacking descriptions. Please fix it soon or face it being locked by an RMT mod. GL with this team.

EDIT: Sorry I should've elaborated further. The RMT rules state that at least three lines of descriptions are required. I suggest reading them before you proceed further. Also your descriptions pretty much say this kills that, and that kills this, and your shorts cuts are a tad difficult to read. In addition why would you use Chandelure for Trick Room teams if it has 252 ev's into speed.

For your Garchomp I really recommend you go with Fire Fang > Outrage because 1. having two Dragon moves on a Pokemon is extremely redundant in a metagame filled with Steel-types, and 2. Outrage hits a random opposing target, making it very risky to use.

You list Ice Punch as one of Azumarill's moves, but it's not on the moveset. Also be wary of Hitmontop, Scrafty, and Landorus-T Intimidating that Azumarill like crazy, the same goes for Garchomp.

Protect > Sludge Bomb on Amoonguss. Poison is such a terrible STAB choice that it really shouldn't be considered, especially since Cresselia is going to be targeting that thing like crazy.

Overall your team really has no form of speed control, which is absolutely essential in this metagame. Possibly consider replacing Detect on Zapdos with either Tailwind or Thunder Wave?

hi, your team is slightly weak to Ice and Ground. Unluckily, those are some of the most common attacking types in the metagame... Your team actually looks like it could run a TR mode. I would suggest going with a Chandy set of TR / Imprison / Heat Wave / Shadow Ball. You can counter and set up TR depending on the situation. If you really want scarf on chomp, I would go with fire fang > outrage. another viable option is haban berry.

Thanks for your rate bro :)

But the biggest problem is my rainweak.
What could I do against my rainweak?

replace hp ice for hp grass on zap, replace metagross with scizor. put leftovers on amoungus. Here is the jist of the operation to attempt to counter your biggest foes without totaly destroying the core of a pretty cool team. when you look like you have to face a rain team you have amungus and zap work together, amungus takes most of the damage while she rage powders, but leave zap there to pick apart the rain teams with electric or grass. She will die within 2 turns. Scizor is there to help with ludicolo while keeping a powerful steel presence. Arumizil will be your ace in the hole to help deal with the non-water types. This should give you some what of a fighting chance. not perfect, but a chance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)