1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

B2/W2 Offensive Team

Discussion in 'BW OU Teams' started by RitikGupta, Jul 9, 2012.

1. RitikGupta

RitikGupta

Overview:

im a pokemon battler battling on pokemon online for a lot of time and this is my most succesful team i build and it got me to very high ranking on the ladder so not wasting anyone's time here it is!
    [​IMG]
    Azelf @ Normal Gem
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Taunt
    - U-turn
    - Explosion

Overview: this is azleaf lead i chose azleaf becasue its fastest user of stealth rock and taunt and mostly gets rocks for me the typing isn't good trapped by a ttar and other evs are plain and simple maximizing attack and speed jolly nature for more speed i gave it explosion and normal gem so i can faint a pokemon when needed

Moveset Explation:
    - Stealth Rock: best move in the game breaks multiscal of dragnite now its even more useful cutting the hp of therian forms and mostly tornadus which is now on every rain team oopent have to waste a turn rapid spinning which i can use to setup

- Taunt:: this is the move if i perdict oppent gonna use a non damaging move i can taunt it so it can't do anything elese ferrothrone and other are ruined becasue they can only use attacking move which i can use it for my advantage of setting up lucario's sword dance or dragonite's dd

- U-turn: this is the move every one must have knew its for scouting oppent will be thinking i gonna use stealth rock or any other non damaging move so they sent out

- Explosion: explosion no longer half the defence of pokemon but its still powerful when combined with normal gem azleaf's attack jirachi takes 53% from it and its good if some pokemon is causing me trouble so i can just explod

[​IMG]
    Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Multiscale
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Dance
    - Outrage
    - Fire Punch
    - Earthquake

Overview: dragnite is a great pokemon and always will be now with multiscale it's gurannted to dragon dance and sweep i chose dragonite becasue of multiscale and natural bulk which makes it harder to take down evs are normal max is spped and attack holding leftovers so i can keep multiscal alive always jolly nature for more speed

Moveset Explation:
    -Dragon Dance: this is the setup move which makes dragonite dangerous after a dragon dance its ready for sweep and oppent is trapped into a non damaging move so it becomes easier for me to setup

-Outrage: after a dragon dance outrange becomes so pwerful every pokemon they dosen't restits is destroyed by this move but the only downside is it traps into one move and he confusion is bad too

- Fire Punch: this move is here to ruin scizor and other steel types even in rain after a dd it becomes powerful ferrotrone will take much damamge from it i know now dragonie can have superpower with multiscal but still i prefer fire punch better becasue of superpower's attack and defence drop

- Earthquake: earthquake might be weird there seeing i don't carry extreme speed but its here to counter jirachi the annoying pokemon for this team it also faints magezone and heatran but if they are on there ballon its gonna trouble

[​IMG]
    Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Justified
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Swords Dance
    - Close Combat
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Crunch

Overview: lucario is a great pokemon ont only its steel/fighting give me a lot restinsce it have also extremespeed i chose it over ohter fighting type becasue its typing and restince to scizor's bullet punch after a sword dance tornadus t is koed by a extreme speed after stealth rock damamge and it can come on a feroothrone and easliy setup evs are easy max in speed and attack admant nature so attack jump at 700 after sd life orb for more damage

Moveset Explation:
    -Sword Dance: best set up move after a sword dance its ready to sweep and it gets to setup a lot of time

- Close Combat: powerful fighting type move after a sword dance it ohko's jirachi vaporeon gastrodon and sakmory gets koed

- ExtremeSpeed: prority move of choise its so powerful so tornadus t and thundrus t gets koed after a sword dance i chose it over bullet punch becasue its more powerful and i can hurt infernape and other electric types

- Crunch: Coerage Move of it lets me hit jellicent for super effective damage other wise it would wall it and let me hit ghost types the problem is gliscor can wall lucario and i can do anything becasue it survives sd bossted
    ExtremeSpeed

[​IMG]
    Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    - Swords Dance
    - Bullet Punch
    - Brick Break
    - Bug Bite

Overview: scizor always will be big boss of ou becasue of bug steel typing and 130 attack i chose offecsive sword dance becasue it will boost its attack to high level and bug steel typing make it easierto set up to evs are weird there max in attack and speed speed is here becasue it will sometimes outspeed heatran magenezone admant nature for max attack life orb sets more damage

Moveset Explation:
    - Sword Dance: best setup move after a sword dance attack will go to sky high level ready for it to sweep

- Bullet Punch: Scizor's stab it partculary bad in typing but after geeing to sd its faints things like infernape and ninetails

-Brick Break: might be weird there but i never liked superpower's attack and defence lowring and it also break duel screens which is handy

- Bug Bite: this is scizor's another stab and with Technician boost it becomes really powerful after a sword dance thighs like metagross jirachi are koed easly

[​IMG]
    Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Moxie
    - Substitute
    - Dragon Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Bounce

Overview : gyarados is always a great pokemon it was chosen because a fire restinecne which cause huge probelm for my team and gyarados casued troubles to even most preapred team and it have acces to moxie the more it faints the more its attacks go higher evs are easy max in attack and spped admant for more attack leftovers for heal subsitute's damage

Moveset Explation:
    - Substitute: great move keeps me statues free and give me advantage against amoongus and with subsitute im guranteed to get a dd

- Dragon Dance: another move which is great it will giving boost on attack on speed is great after a dd garados becomes dangrous

- Waterfall: gyarados's stab water type move the flinching chance is great even in rain it packs some power and faints thisgs like heatran and another

- Bounce: bounce is great flying type move which paralyis too and adds waterfall's flinch and paralysis really givs a headcahe to oopenint

[​IMG]
    Rotom-C @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Leaf Storm
    - Volt Switch
    - Hidden Power [Ice]
    - Trick

Overview:: rotom c is underated rotom form its great its grass/electric typing give me edge against skarmory which will be harder for me too deal otherwise and it also take care of quagsire whose unaware ablitiy will negate my boosts i choose choice scarf becasue of speed timid for more speed evs are simple there max in sp atk and speed and with trick it cripples oppent's pokemon give me enough time to setup

Moveset Explation:
    - Leaf Storm: rotom c's stab is really powerful and grass typing helps me against many water types

- Volt Switch: great move for scouting and electric typing helps me againt gyarados and other flying type most importent tornadus

- Hidden Power [Ice]: hp ice helps me againt landorus t and many other dragon flying types will be get koed

- Trick: trick helps me cripple special walls and locking them into a useless move which gives me enought time to easliy set up

Ending Words:
    this is my first rmt on smogon and its my most sucsfull team i ever build and sorry for my bad english im a indian so my english is not too good i sope you enjoyed reading this rmt
  2. RitikGupta

RitikGupta

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)