Back to Basics Tournament - Standard OU - Round Two

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, perhaps the deadline is too soon. I figured with less people, I could shorten the amount of time allowed to get battles done. I will extend the deadline for everyone to Monday, November 9, at 11:59 PM CST.

Adding the win of Shucklez...

I'm going to assume that you are Tri-Dark Souls, since TDS is an abbreviation of that.

Adding Tsunami's win.

I beat lizard man in one epic game but in the end I've got one hit of hax! :(

aniway GG lizard.

Excellent, and the other battle should be done tomorrow. We might actually make it out of this round without having to give out default wins...

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I sent Ashitaka a PM yesterday from my iPhone. I have not yet received a response. I'm back from my weekend trip and he is not online at the moment. I just sent him another PM. We'll see what happens.

From the way things are looking now, should your battle not be completed by the deadline (end of tomorrow), you, Supe, shall receive the win by default. But I hope that doesn't have to happen and you two can actually battle, but I'm not going to delay it anymore for one battle.

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Well, it's 7:20 pm my time and 10:20pm Ashitaka's time. I never heard back from him.

Well, the deadline has past, and the match wasn't completed. I'm sorry to say that I will have to give the win to Supe, who was clearly the more active user in the last match. Currently, I'm at school, and don't have time to do Round 3 pairings, however, I will be home in an hour, and I will start Round 3 then. So, that's what's happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)