1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Back to the Basics R1

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Surgo, Jun 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

PM sent to Sk
  2. Judgement

Judgement
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnus

talked to obi; waiting for him to reply to the latest pm; if hes available we might be able to battle tonight
  3. SSBM roy

SSBM roy

I exchanged a PM with Hip a couple days ago, but I haven't run into him on NB yet.
  4. goborage

goborage

PM'd zerowing
  5. Spaced

Spaced
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Tomorrow and wednesday are good for me!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

ok hows tomorrow around 2pm??
  7. david stone

david stone Fast-moving, smart, sexy and alarming.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Just won with quite a bit of luck on my side.
  8. Spaced

Spaced

That's a little early for me but I'll be on after 7 pm, then all day tomorrow, then thursday-saturday morning

*blasts off to work*
  9. Carl

Carl or Varl
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

ok i should be able to do that as well... today and tomorrow is me studying for finals so 2 was when my class finished and i wanted to get it done before i started studying but i'll just take a break
  10. Loki

Loki like seashells
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnuswon the 3rd Official Smogon Tournamentis the Smogon Tour Season 7 Champion

i beat sk in an epic battle of mewtwo pp wasting
  11. Mizuno

Mizuno

Edit: I won 2-0, a timely CH helped in the end. gg
  12. Carl

Carl or Varl

I beat Space in a really good game 4-0. I'm really lucky he never froze my Chansey with Mewtwo. It was pretty hax free for the most part, at least by RBY standards so it was good. A lot of cheap stuff used by both sides but that was to be expected.
  13. Hipmonlee

Hipmonlee Have a rice day
    is a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I got owned by an angry electrode.

Have a nice day.
  14. SSBM roy

SSBM roy

I won in a match with some serious luck from Electrode in the first few turns. Maybe that comment in Fish's video was accurate after all...
  15. Warthog

Warthog

k Ill play Jrrr something this week. Dont want to hold this tourney back when Im trying to get my people to do their battles as well.
  16. metalScyther

metalScyther

Jesus Christ, I don't check this forum enough. The only tournaments I would even want to play in anymore is RBY, and I always miss the god damn sign ups.
  17. goborage

goborage

2nd PM sent to zerowing. Hope I get a response this time.
  18. jrrrrrrr

jrrrrrrr wubwubwub
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Warthog won 4-0, gg

I hate RBY recovery glitches >:O
  19. makiri

makiri My vast and supreme will shall be done!
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)