Back to the Basics R2 (WB and LB)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
warthog won 4-0... i am so pissed at myself for how the match ended because i made a major mistake and probably two minor ones (though i could have worked around the minor ones). not to take away from his victory because he essentially played flawless.. i slipped up and being the better player he capitalized. it was a good game besides the boring mewtwo stall part.. sorry about that :/

yeah gg man. Dunno how these dudes played pkmn back in the day tbh. And yeah I was suprised that you didnt at least try to set up your last pokemon. You had a good chance of sweeping the rest of my team.

Yo Jabba, check your PMs bro! I'll be on tonight, early tomorrow maybe, and early sunday... I think smogon netbattle is down so I'll be hanging around in IRC

Hipmonlee

Have a nice day
is a Community Contributoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
My Mewtwo froze with its 15th ice beam to seal the win for me.. Against a dt Mewtwo..

Have a nice day.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
would have won, but hip lucked me. :( oh well. i forgot about this tournament until last night so it's no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)