Back to the Basics R4 (LB only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surgo

goes to eleven
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Note to the winners and losers of the winners' bracket last round: you wait until the next round to play, we're letting the losers' bracket catch up here.

Back to the Basics is a really old-style double-elimination RBY tournament: everything legally obtainable is allowed. That includes Mewtwo (and Mew). That includes Double Team. We're going to battle it out like it's 1999...literally (only with Netbattle instead of the PBS).

Other rules of note:
* Sleep clause must be enabled.
* Self-KO clause must be enabled.
* Species clause is in effect.
* 6-on-6, no Stadium mode (Stadium didn't even come out until 2000).
* No Surf Pikachu/Raichu or Amnesia Golduck, as these were from Stadium.
* PP Ups must be on, unless both players wish to have them off.
* Beyond that, anything goes!

Losers' Bracket:
Hipno vs. SSBM Roy
Carl vs. Loki
blackshellbowser vs. spies
Sk vs. Darkbolt

Also, does anyone know if zerowing died or something? I haven't seen him in a while and I'm getting somewhat worried (he missed the last two rounds).

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hipno vs. SSBM Roy
Carl vs. Loki
blackshellbowser vs. spies
Sk vs. Darkbolt

also, zerowing is currently in nyc with his grandmother. im not entirely sure when he's going to be back (i *think* by next monday), but that is the reason for his absence.

edit: it shouldn't matter, isn't he out? unless you're a dork and just care for his well-being =P

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lol warthog read the bold print.

Loki we're both on enough so I'll catch you whenever.

EDIT: Abused gay Wrap which never missed and won 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)