Back to the Basics[RBY Tournament] Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 7 PMs with SilentEcho now, and he's online all the time... =/

I don't have too much free time this week, so we have to get this done shortly.

My opponent contacted me, ive been somewhat inactive but I will probably get this done some time today after I pm my opponent back

Farmer

But I don't dry tears, I just aim at them on purpose
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm at 7 PMs with SilentEcho now, and he's online all the time... =/

I don't have too much free time this week, so we have to get this done shortly.
I already told you I couldnt play into next week.

skarm

I HAVE HOTEL ROOMS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
After some NB issues on my desktop OGBallin and I battled in which I won 2-0 in a pretty good match. GG.

Well you never told me why. Plus you were clearly active along the forum, and you couldn't put any time on the side to have our match? What's the problem then?

If he can't battle yet then he can't battle yet. I doubt sending seven PMs is going to help the cause. Maybe he's testing a team out or maybe he's not using his own computer at the moment due to being out of town or something. He has until the deadline to get it done, so just chill.

If he can't battle yet then he can't battle yet. I doubt sending seven PMs is going to help the cause. Maybe he's testing a team out or maybe he's not using his own computer at the moment due to being out of town or something. He has until the deadline to get it done, so just chill.
thank you, said something similar in another thread.

gorgie

formerly Floppy, now Rock hard
I will be sending Flashstorm1 a PM immediately

indirectly repping for USA EAST ffffffffffffffffff!

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
just so huy and my r2 opponent are aware, i'll be on vacation when this round ends and won't be back until after the 4th of july so keep that in mind thanks!

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
If anyone signed up and hasn't played RBY before and doesn't want to pick up a new metagame, please PM me as there are a couple RBY players sitting out as subs right now.

sandman: tallentire dropped out and I replaced him with Warthog

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
basically, you have to lose TWICE to finally be eliminated.

losers will be put into a losers bracket after this round while winners stay in the winners bracket.

people who win in the winners bracket continue to stay there while those who lose are put into the losers bracket.

people who win in the losers bracket continue to stay there while those who lose are eliminated.

its not that complicated!

Trapping moves are so lame in RBY ;( GG

I lost but I'll make my comeback next round!

[I was just told I can switch out of clamp, if this is true then damnit]

I've PM'd my opponent again.

I have been on NBS every day since the start of the tourney and my opponent hasn't been on :/

I suppose I did overkill it previously, sorry. But there's only a couple days left, I've been on NBS everyday, and I'm still getting no response from SilentEcho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)