Back to the Basics[RBY Tournament] Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
so after an initial pm trade, I've yet to hear from my opponent (despite a subsequent PM)...

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
god wow you people are such (BAN ME PLEASE)s, why did you join if you weren't going to play anyway?

anyone want to sub?

I think what's worse are the people playing against them, because A) they'll have it on their minds until they finally get it over *cough*, B) they might worry about being DQ'd instead of their inactive opponenet *cough*, and C) I think a lot of players dislike being handed a win.

I just meant that I won't be able to play before the DLs over, and as my opponent has shown way more interest in doing this battle as fast as possible, he should be given the win (unless we're allowed to battle later but that's up to batpig)

god wow you people are such (BAN ME PLEASE)s, why did you join if you weren't going to play anyway?

anyone want to sub?
Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen so many people drop out of a tournament before. People were dropping out before the deadline was even here!

Doesn't so much apply to you PW, but, then again, why did you even sign up if you weren't interested in the tourney? Geez.

I'm going to see if I can get CoA to join.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
subbing in CoA over PurpleWeezing, look for your opponent in the first post, I'll get it updated later.

I clicked back a few pages. Unless I read it wrong, Sticky Topic is my sworn enemy? I'll take it.

I'll need to re-download netbattle or whatever the hell the kids are using these days. Or, if you really want to get old school, we can face off on Porygon's Big Show. We can shoot for later tonight.

charizardofazure@gmail.com (yes, I most certainly did create that for the purposes of my subbing into this tournament), or just plain old PM.

Me and Sticky are shooting for tonight. Stay tuned for details.

Also... I clicked that 2005 IBT link back on the first page of this thread. For those curious about predictions/general awesomeness, and for any and all newblood:

CoA = Charizard of Azure

...or CHaR within the realm of the linked IBT on page 1. Shazam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)