Back to the Basics [RBY Tournament] ROUND 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
k nobody has mentioned where you guys play now, the old address isn't working for me.
You basically just play on the server with the most people. That's what most people do as there doesn't seem to be a faithful, designated server anymore.

What a surprise: Cloggerdude can't do his battle.
I can't help that my opponent hasn't messaged me back! Hrmm, how'd your battle go last round anyway?

Also, just as a note: I haven't heard back from my opponent yet, and I'm leaving Saturday for the beach for a week. I MAY be able to get online while I'm down there, but I can't make any promises. Hopefully my guy messages me before then.

Rag

"aaaaaaaahhhh!"
My main computer is busted and Netbattle won't run on this one so I think I'll have to drop out. =( Sorry.

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I really think we should just get DQ 16 players in the LB for Round three (with the drop-out rate, I don't think that should be an issue), and simply play without the normal WB Bye.

This is ridiculous. If you guys can't play RBY, don't sign up for a tournament. Damn, is it that difficult? This isn't your DPP, kids. "Luck Clause" isn't in effect.

I really think we should just get DQ 16 players in the LB for Round three (with the drop-out rate, I don't think that should be an issue), and simply play without the normal WB Bye.

This is ridiculous. If you guys can't play RBY, don't sign up for a tournament. Damn, is it that difficult? This isn't your DPP, kids. "Luck Clause" isn't in effect.
I agree, this is pretty pathetic. I'm also still waiting for GP on NB.

Im not a fan of the losers bracket tbh.. it would be a good idea. Although I havent tried too hard I havent got a PM back from Arti.

Well, I never heard from dragonfruit, even after sending another PM, so who knows where he's at.

I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow, so I'm not sure whether I'll be able to be on much next week. I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Me and Jira finished our match within the first hour of Round 2 and CoA got his done throughout a whole ton of events going on.

What's everyone's excuse? We could get this tournament running so much faster if slow people weren't in it.

Blue Kirby

Never back down.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
We can battle in the next couple of days, I'll be free.

I haven't had access to Netbattle but I'll make sure I do.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
oh hey tomorrow is the deadline

at least aamto and i are always active on the irc we'll duke it out tomorrow at some point

I'm on vacation in India but I've still been on pretty consistently. Haven't seen/heard from my opp since the 12th.

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
i defeated aamto in combat

everything went right for me but gg sir you are a gentleman and a scholar

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
At the end of the day, I will be advancing people who have shown the initiative to get their battles done, losers or winners bracket. I will be dropping the loser's bracket to hopefully get this shit done faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)