Back To The Past: Sneak3 v2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I was wondering about this idea....

Instead of just having raw percentages define one team winner by a ton of small margins, why not just take the top 2 teams (or four) in winning percentage at the end of the individual and have them square off team vs team for a highlight duel finish to determine a real team champion? It would be a big highlight for everyone to look forward to and good motivation to win every match, and it'll really promote team spirit like in the old days.

Groudon80 said:
I thought that was batpig's idea... cook came up with that name and I liked it idk maybe we should think about it for today and post the final name later?
oh yeah dude i thought up a better one in summer school today, but we can go over it :

Team tofu eating tit terorrizing tater tot toenails UNITE

Update on my team

Multi-Ethnic Draft Squad

:: goofball
omni
havoc
meddle
syberia
husk
devilkid
Cloud
Sub
-Cerberus
-Mekkah

Veteran In Love said:
Also I was wondering about this idea....

Instead of just having raw percentages define one team winner by a ton of small margins, why not just take the top 2 teams (or four) in winning percentage at the end of the individual and have them square off team vs team for a highlight duel finish to determine a real team champion? It would be a big highlight for everyone to look forward to and good motivation to win every match, and it'll really promote team spirit like in the old days.
And how do you explain a tie 4-4 =[ making it whoever wins on terms of how many pokes left would be stupid if thats your tiebreaker idea imo.

p.s. goof what is etnic, do you mean ethnic =[

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
goofball said:
Update on my team

Multi-Etnic Draft Squad

:: goofball
omni
havoc
meddle
syberia
husk
devilkid
Cloud
Sub
-Cerberus
-Mekkah
we are pretty ethnic I guess... except for me.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
finalized

Team Tit Terrorizing Tofu Eaters
:: Groudon80
Darkbolt
Batpig
cook
180.ROGER
Basics
bluelightstar

Subs: Raikou21, jerryparid

Justin8649 said:
You guys are dumb. This isn't team vs. team. It is just random pairings like this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010724173252/www.sneakvillex0rz.f2s.com/round01.html

we never said it was like that, my suggestion was to have a team vs team between the 2 best teams in percentage to determine the champion team after the individual championship. To re-answer MoP's question a tiebreaker (if there is one) can easily be arranged by having each team elect one person for that tiebreaker and have them go head-to-head. Or we could say that the winner of the captain's match would decide in the event of a tie.

Shoot it down or approve it, I just thought it would be an entertaining way to cap off the tournament finale. Sorry for trying to add a little fun.

Also, on the Sneak tourney page, my sub has yet to be announced, it's not fully decided yet.

But Pokemon Professor is definitely gonna be in the lineup.

EDIT: I've decided that Pokemon Professor replace Steelicks in the starting lineup and making Steelicks the first and only substitute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)