Back When Pokemon Was Text Tournament (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry Mekkah but this really is a bad week for me, and because of the huge time difference I don't see us getting the battle done this week. (It's 9:37 PM, or 21:37) now.

I have to go job-hunting tomorrow morning. Saturday is definitely a possibility, if you are available.

this saturday all i can possibly be online is 9pm-10pm for me, there's just no other options there. Next week is MY bad week. :/

I beat SilverShadow, it didn't look like I was going to win in the beginning with his scary offense but some luckhax got me back. gg

Reminder that the deadline is closing in. Except for Medi and maybe a few other possible exceptions I have seen very few trying to get their battle done, so expect lots of coinflipping.

havent seen alamaster on once yet, but according to his rigid schedule we might be able to possibly battle on tuesday

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
GP pulled a other GP and quit at 6-5. There really was no way he could win. I kind of haxed the one pokemon i killed lol :(

alamaster

hello
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok, this wraith guy isn't showing up. I have never seen him online. I told him I go 8-10, but he can't make it for some reason. I can't go on much later than that. I'll give him another PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)