1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Badges

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by DM, May 21, 2007.

1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

In the Mod CP I can see users badge status, and I can even click/un-click the corresponding boxes; do I actually have the power to give/take badges away?
  2. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I tried it and I don't, so it's likely you don't either.
  3. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

4. DM

Then could someone give Eiffel the Artist badge for me? Fucking kid deserves it like WOW.
  5. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I was about to request that, lol. Though it's more "text title" right now I'm sure he'll appreciate it. Doubt he'll get much out of Inside Scoop though.
  6. DM

That's true, but he blatantly deserves it a ton more than fucking Toy.
  7. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

Especially since Toy can't access Inside Scoop anyway due to his dozen of infractions. :]
  8. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I asked Mekkah over MSN to pass this along to an admin, but then I thought I´d just post it here.

The tutor usergroup can be cleared out.

I´m not going to reinstate the program until competitor is ready and I want to start fresh with it then.

So yeah, thanks.
  9. Surgo

Surgo goes to eleven
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

Hell yes, no more Judgement on Inside Scoop. Break out the champagne, this is a day for celebration.
  10. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag

Hopefully when Competitor comes out the core staff will be up to tutoring so I won't have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to meet demand.

Until then, I'd rather some *a lot* of those users not have access since they aren't earning being that the program is suspended.
  11. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

I doubt even a third of all tutors were still teaching people when the program was active anyway.
  12. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag

The whole thing is going to be overhauled when competitor is here to fix any problems with lack of involvement on the part of the tutors.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)