Balanced Hackmons CCAT (Playtesting)

My moveset for mewtwo-mega-x is fake out, Boomburst, Extreme speed, and infestation and refrigerate with life orb, I think we should use low kick instead of Boomburst for those p-groudon assist spam teams and also for registeel teams! I tbink we should make that our third pokemon feel free to change it if you want in a reply I use them tho for speed!

~Ethan Bartiromo~

My moveset for mewtwo-mega-x is fake out, Boomburst, Extreme speed, and infestation and refrigerate with life orb, I think we should use low kick instead of Boomburst for those p-groudon assist spam teams and also for registeel teams! I tbink we should make that our third pokemon feel free to change it if you want in a reply I use them tho for speed!

~Ethan Bartiromo~
Sorry, but we're voting now. If you want to submit again, you should wait until Stage 4 begins.

Okay, aesf wins.

Salamence-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: NaN Atk
- Roost
- King's Shield/Topsy Turvy
- Oblivion Wing
- Spore

Before we move on, what does everyone think regarding King's Shield vs. Topsy-Turvy?

Okay, aesf wins.

Salamence-Mega @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bopld Nature
IVs: NaN Atk
- Roost
- King's Shield/Topsy Turvy
- Oblivion Wing
- Spore

Before we move on, what does everyone think regarding King's Shield vs. Topsy-Turvy?
King's shield

...how in the world does salemence check contrary? Pretty sure it gets bopped by an unboosted draco meteor
Completely forgot about that. But I'd still say that Topsy turvy would be decent for checking setup at least; because anyways the thing can tank most phys hits so king's sheildisnt that much of a necessity

I'm personally more inclined toward King's Shield, as I've always been averse to putting Topsy Turvy on anything that isn't Prankster or Unaware. Also, King's Shield helps us deal with -ates better.

What are Topsy's advantages in this case?

I'm personally more inclined toward King's Shield, as I've always been averse to putting Topsy Turvy on anything that isn't Prankster or Unaware. Also, King's Shield helps us deal with -ates better.

What are Topsy's advantages in this case?
I somehow managed to forget about the -ates. With the fact that there's at least 1 per team, I'd say king's shield it is. It might also be beneficial against hard hitting physical attackers such as groudon (assuming it opts to go for v-create instead of thousand arrows)

I somehow managed to forget about the -ates. With the fact that there's at least 1 per team, I'd say king's shield it is. It might also be beneficial against hard hitting physical attackers such as groudon (assuming it opts to go for v-create instead of thousand arrows)
You me as at most 1 per team you said at least

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Ability: Pixilate/Refrigerate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 HP / 244 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Boomburst/Low Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
- Magma Storm/Infestation

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Boomburst/Low Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
Pixilate kills blissey and chansey of it, and with fake out almost kills all dragons with just fake out that means extreme speed is even better! But also refrigerate with Boomburst that's tough to beat when you add magma storm for Steel types! For shedinjas, infestation has 100% accuracy, magma storm only has 70%!

Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Fake Out
- Boomburst/Low Kick
- ExtremeSpeed
Grr beat me to it. If i were you though i would put spiky shield somewhere so -ates cant touch you with fake out, which is important coz this team is kinda weak to -ate users.
Why spiky shield over kings shield? Simply because the attack drop wont really matter since you outspeed and OHKO all the relevant -ates with espeed (i think diancie is ohkod but correct me if im wrong) and is a better choice vs sheddy.
Im going to submit later coz im on my phone and its super glitchy, so l

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)