Tournament Balanced Hackmons Snake Draft [Won by the Malefic Mega Rays]

Since none of the players involved in the remaining two fixtures (Quantum Tesseract vs. Balanced Freakmons, RNGIsFatal vs. GmU pokeboss9) have claimed activity and none of the managers have made substitutions both games are now dead, meaning both teams tie 2-2 with their opposition. I'll update everything shortly. Expect Week 3 to start soon.

Who ever predicted that result has insane human knowledge.
I had a good laugh seeing the 2-2 , 2-2.

Well I thought of claiming activity, but i think its dishonorable winning of an activity post.
Any "Sub me out" initiative from either of us would have looked like a withdraw.

For those who expected a rematch, i feel sorry to disappoint you.
I had my match with RNG at 1:30 am Sunday. After that it was his turn to make the timing favor.

Sometimes my Internet is unstable too, but rather than relaying on mercy from my opponent
i blame myself for not finding a solution.

When i was younger i believed an athlete performance is the most impressive aspect of sport,
later i learned that the stuff around them is more significant.

Last edited:

morogrim

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who ever predicted that result has insane human knowledge.
I had a good laugh seeing the 2-2 , 2-2.

Well I thought of claiming activity, but i think its dishonorable winning of an activity post.
Any "Sub me out" initiative from either of us would have looked like a withdraw.

For those who expected a rematch, i feel sorry to disappoint you.
I had my match with RNG at 1:30 am Sunday. After that it was his turn to make the timing favor.

Sometimes my Internet is unstable too, but rather than relaying on mercy from my opponent
i blame myself for not finding a solution.

When i was younger i believed an athlete performance is the most impressive aspect of sport,
later i learned that the stuff around them is more significant.
1. If I was some third party person looking at the replay, it would seem as if you were looking for a way out of the game since you were in a losing position, the dc was exactly what you were looking for. You should probably rephrase what you said to "rather than relying on dc from my opponent I blame myself for not finding a solution"

2. If you read the tournament rules, you can clearly see that winning by timer isn't accepted if the reason is a disconnection. It is expected from all tour participants to have read these rules, and from your action it is clear you did not since you obviously would have known that even if the timer hit 0 you still wouldn't have won that match.

Never say stupid things - Some big man or big fish may feel provoked.

"In other tournaments, if a player disconnects and contends that they could still win, the optimal solution is to recreate the exact situation the disconnection occurred at during the battle. If this is not feasible due to unreasonable battle length, highly improbable circumstances, or some other reason, the player who did not disconnect may choose to rematch with either the same teams or (the option to use) new teams."

Last edited:
how honorable.

In other news I've been too harsh earlier with my decision to void Quantum Tesseract and Balanced Freakmons' game. After some reconsidering I'm going to award Quantum Tesseract the activity win over his opponent. In retrospect it's unfair to Quantum Tesseract and his team to be punished for Balanced Freakmons' lack of communication and activity, which is evident in their VM conversation. My sincerest apologies for the confusion.

Week 3
- Schedule - - Standings -

Cash-Money Cacturnes (highlighter, I'm actually Cash) vs. Malefic Mega Rays (GL Volkner, E4 Flint)
| 1 - 3
SM BH: morogrim vs. jasprose
SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs. Leru
ORAS BH: Dragongroudon9 vs. Quantum Tesseract
BW BH: Transcendent God Champion vs. nyan kat
BH UU: Rumors vs. Catalystic

Nice Natus (TheBurgerKing99, jrm115) vs. TentaCOOLs (MAMP, Funbot28)
| 3 - 2
SM BH: sugarhigh vs. Pikachuun
SM BH: Ztest vs. Ransei
ORAS BH: aki0s vs. ihhca
BW BH: Highlord vs. Klang
BH UU: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Akashi

Old gen BH can be played on the ROM server.
BH UU is to be played in [Gen 7] Balanced Hackmons, whilst abiding to this banlist.
Quick edit: The new USUM Pokemon (Blacephalon, Naganadel, etc.) are NOT ALLOWED in BH UU this week.
Replays are mandatory.

Deadline:
December 1st, 11:59 (GMT +0)

Concerning Substitutions: If managers wish to make a substitution, they must tag everyone involved (that includes the opponent, the player being subbed out, the player being subbed in and the opposing team's managers) so no-one should out of the loop and the players can begin scheduling immediately.

Concerning Submitting Teams: PM myself with your team prior to playing your match. Use https://cryptobin.co/ as opposed to pokepast.es or any other alternative to send your team in as you're able to secure said team with a password if you're afraid of anyone looking at it. Why? This is for if any player DCs during their game, after which I'll need to verify players are using the same teams in the event of a recreate. If you DC and you have not submitted your team you'll lose. This is, of course, not necessary but if you do submit your team you protect yourself from the opponent taking a quick win :[.

Last edited:

Duckymomo Senior

Banned deucer.
Predictions:

SM BH: morogrim vs jasprose - won't even be close

SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs Leru - the transitive property says that Leru will win this one, but fuck the transitive property

ORAS BH: DG9 vs QT - both players aren't very good, but pikachu is fun I guess

BW BH: Lance vs nyan kat - lance is the One True Great Pokemon Master

BH UU: Rumors vs Catalystic - Catalystic asked for me to give him advice about BH and that's the kind of brilliant idea that wins battles

SM BH: sugarhigh vs Pikachuun - just bring a Gligar

SM BH: Ztest vs Ransei - Ztest is unbeatable

ORAS BH: aki0s vs ihhca - ihhca is close to Inca and that was the 3rd best empire so yeah

BW BH: Highlord vs Klang - Highlord is good at mnm and Klang is overrated

BH UU: Silver_Lucario42 vs Akashi - Akashi still has my support so he'll go undefeated

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
SM BH: morogrim vs jasprose

SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs Leru

ORAS BH: DG9 vs QT

BW BH: Lance vs nyan kat

BH UU: Rumors vs Catalystic

SM BH: sugarhigh vs Pikachuun

ORAS BH: aki0s vs ihhca

BW BH: Highlord vs Klang

BH UU: Silver_Lucario42 vs Akashi

Ren

i swore lips were made for lies
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
SM BH: sugarhigh vs. Pikachuun - This'll either be close or one side will bring some meme set that the other isn't prepped for at all, I'm excited to see this game
SM BH: Ztest vs. Ransei - Good player, not "unbeatable" and Ransei isn't a pushover either but Z has experience that Ransei doesn't. At the same time I said that against RNG too soo.
ORAS BH: aki0s vs. ihhca - I've played a lot of tours and watched even more and I've never seen Virginia lose to anything short of hax lol, aki0s is chill but I can't predict against Virginia when he's that amazing
BW BH: Highlord vs. Klang - Klang is good at BH and Duckymomo shouldn't be rated :^)
BH UU: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Akashi - free wins

SM BH: morogrim vs. jasprose - jasp doesn't lose
SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs. Leru - Leru's a god for winning last week and he'll prob win this too
ORAS BH: Dragongroudon9 vs. Quantum Tesseract - As much as I love DG9 he made the biggest choke of his mons career last week
BW BH: Transcendent God Champion vs. nyan kat - nkat's wicked at this tier
BH UU: Rumors vs. Catalystic - i've seen the stuff cata brings and it's fire

Fardin

Tournament Banned
Cash-Money Cacturnes (highlighter, I'm actually Cash) vs. Malefic Mega Rays (GL Volkner, E4 Flint) | 0 - 0
SM BH: morogrim vs. jasprose - if jasp bothers to prep properly, he should have it quite easily
SM BH: RNGIsFatal vs. Leru
ORAS BH: Dragongroudon9 vs. Quantum Tessier - qt isn't nice
BW BH: Transcendent God Champion vs. nyan kat- idk his opponent, and Lance is one of the best player in the tour
BH UU: Rumors vs. Catalystic - didn't know cata plays BH

Nice Natus (TheBurgerKing99, jrm115) vs. TentaCOOLs (MAMP, Funbot28)| 0 - 0
SM BH: sugarhigh vs. Pikachuun
SM BH: Ztest vs. Ransei
ORAS BH: aki0s vs. ihhca
BW BH: Highlord vs. Klang
BH UU: Silver_Lucario42 vs. Akashi

RNGIsFatal

Banned deucer.
"Contacted" Leru. We scheduled on weekends but usually I suck ass keeping things on time so that's a food for the thought

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)