Bang! (Sign-Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Alphose

All these squares make a circle
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now seems like a good time to close sign-ups. Remaining teams have been formed out of Free Agents paired with one another.

Dalton Gang:
Genesis7
TewMew
Krauersaut
qsns

The Bloody Espinosas:
Ary
s_aman
Fangame10
NotAGymLdr

All teams need to send me your team line-up for Round 1, which will start about 24 hours from this post. If you could send it to me in the following format, that'd be awesome.

Team Name
OU: PlayerName1
UU: PlayerName2
DOU: PlayerName3
LC: PlayerName4

Use an * next to a player's name to indicate who is sheriff and a $ next to a player's name to indicate who is outlaw. If you can't get it in in time, I'll just send you the names of the sheriff and outlaw and post a random line-up. It's the best I've got.

Safe Riding, Partners!

Last edited:

Genesis7

is a Past SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Now seems like a good time to close sign-ups. Remaining teams have been formed out of Free Agents paired with one another. The free agent list will remain up with everyone not on a team as guns-for-hire. If you're having activity issues with one of your teammates or you just want a fifth, you can hire one that will remain on your team until the end of the tour. However, subbing can only occur between rounds. No subbing during it. You can't just quit in the middle of a gun fight.

Dalton Gang:
Genesis7
Venoxio
Krauersaut
Mychael

The Bloody Espinosas:
Ary
s_aman
Fangame10
NotAGymLdr

All teams need to send me your team line-up for Round 1, which will start about 24 hours from this post. If you could send it to me in the following format, that'd be awesome.

Team Name

Use an * next to a player's name to indicate who is sheriff and a $ next to a player's name to indicate who is outlaw. If you can't get it in in time, I'll just send you the names of the sheriff and outlaw and post a random line-up. It's the best I've got.

Safe Riding, Partners!
I was just about done forming a team:

OU: Genesis7
UU: TewMew
LC: Krauersaut
Doubles: ?

could we maybe do that and you give us someone for dubs?

Lord Alphose

I was just about done forming a team:

OU: Genesis7
UU: TewMew
LC: Krauersaut
Doubles: ?

could we maybe do that and you give us someone for dubs?
God damn it, this is why we can't have nice things. qsns, you're on this team, if that's cool with you. And you guys are still called the Dalton Gang, cause I like the name. SO IT HAS BEEN SPOKEN, SO IT WILL BE DONE.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
accepting fruitdealers offer and confirming for when he gets online to include me in the team! :)

Lord Alphose

Sorry guys, sign-ups closed after my post that paired up the last two teams. If any teams withdraw, I'll can sub in your teams for them, but otherwise, we're full.

Also, metaphysical, fleggumfl, Tricking, Get this Money, ready2go202, Wheezer, MainEvent, Tesung, Mazar, RedMaxxx, TraceofLife, JohnYiu, Barge, Disenchanted, Tokyo Tom, Level 56, LeoLancaster, ForgottenOnes, FLCL, Deckline, Arcticblast, fapkingg, TUO, in case you didn't see the post:

Team Name

Get it to me sometime today, if you would.

Sorry guys, sign-ups closed after my post that paired up the last two teams. If any teams withdraw, I'll can sub in your teams for them, but otherwise, we're full.

Also, metaphysical, fleggumfl, Tricking, Get this Money, ready2go202, Wheezer, MainEvent, Tesung, Mazar, RedMaxxx, TraceofLife, JohnYiu, Barge, Disenchanted, Tokyo Tom, Level 56, LeoLancaster, ForgottenOnes, FLCL, Deckline, Arcticblast, fapkingg, TUO, in case you didn't see the post:

Get it to me sometime today, if you would.
edited my post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)