1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Banned.

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Tranzmaster, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tranzmaster

Tranzmaster

http://puu.sh/2MzbX

Moderator who apparently banned me: chaos

Now it all started with a Moderator calling players retards.
    http://puu.sh/2Mz4J

Then i get told to 'get bent' by an admin and that apparently the rules don't count for Moderators (which makes no sense).

So i reply in the same manner and he straight up bans me because he 'has the power' and he 'pays $400' to keep the game running.

Obviously there is something very wrong with this. Without any warning given i get banned for litteraly just stating facts and rules.

Don't throw the disrespecting staff at me. Respect is two-way traffic. You can't except me to respect staff if they don't respect the players.

There is a chance that chaos itself will read this appeal, and will obviously reject this appeal, but at least maybe 1 or 2 people will read this with a sense for justice and righteousness.
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

yes

no, I was objecting to your self-righteous and sarcastic attitude. Our moderators spend a lot of time trying to make the chat experience better, and deserve your respect. I am sure if you messaged shrang privately to talk about it you would have gotten a friendly reply

no, you were banned for being a smartass.
    no, I never said I 'had the power' so I am confused to why this is in quotes as if it is a quotation
    no, the $400 was in reference to your smartass remark about why I am an admin

no, there is a warning there

no, you were banned for being a smartass

no, you were being disrespectful

no, you could have taken the high road and addressed me or shrang in a respectful manner

yes

yes

get bent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)