1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Banned.

Discussion in 'Trou Du Cul' started by Tranzmaster, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tranzmaster

Tranzmaster

http://puu.sh/2MzbX

Moderator who apparently banned me: chaos

Now it all started with a Moderator calling players retards.
    http://puu.sh/2Mz4J

Then i get told to 'get bent' by an admin and that apparently the rules don't count for Moderators (which makes no sense).

So i reply in the same manner and he straight up bans me because he 'has the power' and he 'pays $400' to keep the game running.

Obviously there is something very wrong with this. Without any warning given i get banned for litteraly just stating facts and rules.

Don't throw the disrespecting staff at me. Respect is two-way traffic. You can't except me to respect staff if they don't respect the players.

There is a chance that chaos itself will read this appeal, and will obviously reject this appeal, but at least maybe 1 or 2 people will read this with a sense for justice and righteousness.
  2. chaos

chaos
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Server Administratoris a Programmeris a Smogon IRC SOPis a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
    Owner

yes

no, I was objecting to your self-righteous and sarcastic attitude. Our moderators spend a lot of time trying to make the chat experience better, and deserve your respect. I am sure if you messaged shrang privately to talk about it you would have gotten a friendly reply

no, you were banned for being a smartass.
    no, I never said I 'had the power' so I am confused to why this is in quotes as if it is a quotation
    no, the $400 was in reference to your smartass remark about why I am an admin

no, there is a warning there

no, you were banned for being a smartass

no, you were being disrespectful

no, you could have taken the high road and addressed me or shrang in a respectful manner

yes

yes

get bent
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)