1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Banner/Av stuff

Discussion in 'Moderator Discussion' started by DM, Aug 22, 2007.

1. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

PM I got. I'm under the impression that we're in no way encouraging the cookie-cutter seen-it-a-million-times-before banners and avatars.
  2. Arkeis

Arkeis (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ (formerly aragornbird)
    is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Aeolus made a rules thread, but I'll add some more detail concerning banners/avs and sprites just to make things clear.
  3. Aeolus

Aeolus Bag
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

yes, please do. I do not frequent that forum and I'm not really qualified to make rules for it. All I did was copy and paste the guidelines that were already listed for Internet Renaissance regarding Smeargle's Studio.
  4. DM

DM Ce soir, on va danser.
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnus

Those are great additions AB.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)