NOC Bard's College Mafia - Day Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh yeah I forgot that we should be focusing on the current person in the Lynch order, forget about the final three because focusing on them inevitably leads to someone fucking up the Lynch order if the last three nocs have taught me anything

I mean, I consider myself cleared since I just proved my claim was true with the delayed kill, but I suppose if you think I'm lying about the reload and I investigated to clear myself then that makes mafia. I'm voting Haruno, waiting for them to say their investigation results, if it's mafia then we lynch MS, if not then we lynch Haruno and MS is clear. [unless godfather]

also, there's no counterclaim on my abilities and currently no denial from Haruno about my reload ability which should confirm it, so consider how likely it is that the mafia would get a public investigation/kill/reload

that's technically deadline so lol

bloody dies (2 votes - texas, ms)
haruno (1 vote - bloody)

Dear BLOODYRAIN1001,

You are Nadia Lynn, the Town Prophecy JOAT.

You are known for your ability to predict the future.. although some have begun to speculate that you are controlling it. At least you are on the side of good, they suppose.

ABILITIES

Predict Death - Target a player. Two nights later, they will die. Their incoming death will be announced publicly on the use of this ability.

Predict Knowledge - Target a player. Two nights later, their full role will be publicly announced. Their incoming inspection will be announced publicly on the use of this ability.

Predict Replenishment - Target a player. Two nights later, they will regain the use of all abilities. Their incoming reload will be announced publicly on the use of this ability.

all used

Dear Champ1604,

You are Naya Darkblade, the Town Fruit Vendor JOAT.

You run a fruit stand outside the college. You don’t really play instruments often, but it’s important to you that the college wins this- after all, how else will you make money?

ABILITIES

Apple Vendor - Give a player an Apple item. A player with the Apple item can choose to consume it to protect themselves from all kills that night.

Orange Vendor - Give a player an Orange item. A player with the Orange item can choose to consume it to protect themselves from all actions, except kills, that night.

Grape Vendor - Give a player a Grape item. A player with the Grape item can choose to consume it, which prevents them from performing any actions but also protects them from all actions.

unused all*

Sorry everyone, I completely forgot about this game ( acidphoenix where's my sub). I'll try to look over things in case there isn't one, but if someone could tell me what's going on or give me some sort of summary, it'd be much appreciated.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry everyone, I completely forgot about this game ( acidphoenix where's my sub). I'll try to look over things in case there isn't one, but if someone could tell me what's going on or give me some sort of summary, it'd be much appreciated.
We're following a Lynch order of people who have less good reasons to be town that the people who have really good reasons to be town

We're following a Lynch order of people who have less good reasons to be town that the people who have really good reasons to be town
Makes sense.

Some casual things from a quick reading of the last page or two:

Eh I don't remember why exactly but I remember determining with Proph that he was town

Champ flipped conf town right

So lynch order should be

Bloody --> Haruno --> (bluedoom dies)

which takes us to LYLO assuming two successful scum kills (let's say me and champ)

leaving Former Hope / Hitmonleet / Metal Sonic

in which case scum can have the win cause they'd have played great and we'd be determining whether Former would out toni as scum or whether metal sonic would pass me a kill immunity on night 1 as scum, or if hitmonleet was literally scum again

Vote Bloodyrain
So, is this what's happening (and what you meant by that, Texas)? I suppose I should probably look at FH/MS/TX then to try and figure things out?

But otherwise I'm fine with Bloody->Haruno-> Leet lynch order
I'm not fine with this lynch order (I'd think why would be obvious, but I can further explain if needed)

Who has the Ruby right now btw

Seems like a good time to track the history of the item given it doesn't look like there will be any more special kills
I don't have the Ruby rn and have never had it

So, we're lynching Haruno, right? Idr if there is a hammer or not, so I'm going to just wait until he actually explains why we shouldn't lynch him first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)