Other Features barely not broken mega pokemon

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
me n Molk were chatting on irc about how to make a hypothetical parasect mega good with such a shit base and we actually came up with a pretty cool one so we want to do a smog article of about 5-6 of them. here's the first:

mega parasect
bug/fairy
pixilate
60/130/120/45/120/30
movepool: +extremespeed

why it's good: uh spore + pixilate espeed + swords dance is the wet dream of every OM

why it isnt broken: still shit speed, walled by every steel/poison type pretty much, still sr weak

why it makes sense flavor-wise: fairies and mushrooms are fairly closely associated in fairy tale lore; mushrooms can shoot spores out at like 25 m/s (55.9 mph) which is damn fast for a fungus imo.

other ideas: grass / rock + rock head gogoat, etc

its kind of like a standard fakemons article but with a twist (and significantly more metagame info that molk and i will put in)

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is essentially CAP but with two people instead of a subforum. I'm usually fine with some amount of theorymonning as long as it's justified with either strong flavor or logical reasons, but this seems more like making them good for the sake of making them good. For me it's a no.

skylight Toast++ Vacate Flora

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)