Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for the Jirachi
I prefer to trade legends for legends because of rarity and the hassle of getting them cloned. As you do not have any legends in your thread how would you feel about a 2-1 trade? If this suits you I'll take a male Weezing and a male Yanma with speed boost. If this doesn't sound like a trade that you'd like to make let me know.

I prefer to trade legends for legends because of rarity and the hassle of getting them cloned. As you do not have any legends in your thread how would you feel about a 2-1 trade? If this suits you I'll take a male Weezing and a male Yanma with speed boost. If this doesn't sound like a trade that you'd like to make let me know.
Yeah I'm fine with that. I'll add you to my pending trades.
I need Trick on the Jirachi.

I was looking through my boxes, and I found some stock you might like (All Female, CMT for EMs):

Litleo in RepeatBall 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass) Timid, Unnerve <-- Or if you can't re-breed HP Grass, I can just pass you a regular 5IV,
Houndour in LevelBall 31/30/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass) Timid, Flash Fire <-- Or if you can't re-breed HP Grass, I can just pass you a regular 5IV
Stantler in DreamBall 31/?/31/31/31/31 Jolly, Sap Sipper
Pancham in LuxuryBall 31/31/31/?/31/31 Adamant, Iron Fist
Gastly in MoonBall 31/?/31/31/31/31 Timid, Levitate
Venipede in NestBall 31/31/31/?/31/31 Jolly, Speed Boost

And when I get that event Weavile cloned, I can pass you a copy if you'd like :]

EDIT: Almost forgot, credits to .com for the Full-Redis Rights, I can pass you a perfect HP Fighting/Ground Ditto.

I know, I'm a little late :P
No, it's just a lot of stuff.

I've caught some(ha!) apricorn ball females that I'm trying to breed at the moment. If you want anything when I'm finished it's yours. :)

edit: $teele, sorry, I didn't actually answer your question. Sure, I'll take them!

Last edited:
No, it's just a lot of stuff.

I've caught some(ha!) apricorn ball females that I'm trying to breed at the moment. If you want anything when I'm finished it's yours. :)
I guess I'll come by again in the future :] I still have you added, I'll hop online now if your available.

EDIT: I've got multiple Jason's online now, I need you to request :P

Double EDIT: I saw .com already gave you 1 Ditto, so I'll just pass you the other

Last edited:

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Pokemon Y
(If you have a Pokemon with this info please contact me)
OT: Jason
`ID:164370
I still have the Shuppet you traded me a long while ago, do you want a copy for breeding purposes?

Shuppet
Nickname: Yidak
Level 1, UT
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Jason ID: 16430
Egg Moves: D. Bond, Disable, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force
Ball: Luxury

It's not much, but it's something with your old OT at least. Let me know.

Last edited:
I still have the Shuppet you traded me a long while ago, do you want a copy for breeding purposes?

Shuppet
Nickname: Yidak
Level 1, UT
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OT: Jason ID: 16430
Egg Moves: D. Bond, Disable, Gunk Shot, Phantom Force
Ball: Luxury

It's not much, but it's something with your old OT at least. Let me know.
Yes! That would be amazing!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Yes! That would be amazing!
Sure, I'll trade you a copy after you finish your thingus with Lady Valk - let me know when you're done.

Edit: Enjoy! At least you were reunited with something :)

Last edited:
Hey Chill :] Whenever you have time, could I get some spit backs of these? I don't need the full evo, just a female in the ball. CMT if you need anything :]

For the past couple of days I've been debating over whether or not I should bother updating this thread because trading seems like such a pain in the ass these days. Since I wasted time breeding these things I may as well get some use out of them. In any any case, I updated with a few mons' (Ursaring, Heracross, Wynaut, Wobuffet, Pidgeot, Aromatisse, Lapras, Tyrantrum, Swampert, Forretress and probably some other things that I'm forgetting) and I've also changed the egg moves and balls on some pokemon.

Hey buddy:) I am very happy your shop is running again!

Mind if I ask you one thing?
#479 Rotom

OT: Jason
ID: Y
(Modest) 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP:

Ability:
Levitate

Hey Chill, I have your pokemon bred for a few days already and we both haven't gotten the opportunity to trade.
Replied in your thread.
Hey buddy:) I am very happy your shop is running again!

Mind if I ask you one thing?
#479 Rotom

OT:
Jason
ID: Y
(Modest) 31/x/31/30/31/31 HP:

Ability:
Levitate
Thanks, I'm only going to decline because it took me an hour just to breed one of these. One!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)