Barlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there! Would you be interested in trading HA female spitbacks of a couple fossil pokemon you've got in your thread? I'd really like a bunch of these, but of course we don't have to trade everything if you don't want to (I know what a pain it is to breed 12,5% HA females).
I'll list the ones I'd like to trade for: Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Lileep, Cranidos (intrested in both Dream Ball and Dive Ball!), Luxury Ball Shieldon and Dive Ball Tirtouga.

Could you please check my thread for them (or just some of them)?

Hello there! Would you be interested in trading HA female spitbacks of a couple fossil pokemon you've got in your thread? I'd really like a bunch of these, but of course we don't have to trade everything if you don't want to (I know what a pain it is to breed 12,5% HA females).
I'll list the ones I'd like to trade for: Dream Ball Aerodactyl, Lileep, Cranidos (intrested in both Dream Ball and Dive Ball!), Luxury Ball Shieldon and Dive Ball Tirtouga.

Could you please check my thread for them (or just some of them)?
Hey, I saw a couple of things that I might like but I'm not going to take on any 12.5% females at the moment. I'll have to get back to you later.I'll see if I have any extras lying around.
so 3:3? or 4:4?
I'm confused. thought you wanted oddish and tirtiuga
Ok, let's just start over because I don't have as much time as I thought I would and I definitely don't have time for big orders. I would most like a dream Seviper. Let me know which Pokemon you would most like, if it's 12.5 I can give you an imperfect, if it's anything above that I can give you a perfect. We can trade for additional pokes some other time.

Hey Chill, CMT for these?

If you want to trade, spitback or flawless trade is fine. However many you want to trade for haha.

#279 Pelipper
(Bold) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish (HA)
Egg Moves:Twister, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, Brine

#528 Swoobat
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Simple (HA)
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Roost

#550 Basculin (Blue)
(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)
Egg Moves: Mud Shot, Revenge, Brine, Agility

#556 Maractus
(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Storm Drain (HA)
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Spikes

#558 Crustle
(Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Weak Armor (HA)
Egg Moves: Curse, Night Slash, Spikes, Wide Guard

I'm interested in great ball cranidos, dusk Aero, nest lileep and dive tortouga if you have any decent females with HA.
I took the Liberty of looking through your wants, here's what I can breed for you, all shall have 3-4 EMs
Spitbacks of: Nest ball Lileep, Great ball Cranidos, Dusk Ball Aerodactyl, Dive ball Tirtouga.
Perfects of: Calm Lotad in Nest ball, Sport ball Paras and Friend Ball Timid Roselia(31/x/31/31/31/31)

I want these(Spitbacks will do, you can clone, but if you clone, I want perfects)
Males

(Relaxed) 31/31/31/x/31/0
Ability: Sturdy/ Own Tempo/ Ice Body
Egg Move: Recover, Mirror Coat, Mist, Barrier

#553 Krookodile

(Impish) (Adamant) (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Moxie/ Intimidate
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Me First, Pursuit

#587 Emolga

(Timid) (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Motor Drive/ Static
Egg Moves: Air Slash, Covet, Charm, Shock Wave

Females

#472 Gliscor Dive Ball

(Impish) (Careful)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Poison Heal
Egg Moves: (D) Metal Claw, Cross Poison, Agility, Baton Pass (Dive) Feint, Poison Tail, Baton Pass, Agility

#312 Minun

(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Wish, Discharge, Sweet Kiss

Pick stuff you want most right now, 1:2 spitbacks for fossils and 1:1 perfects unless cloned, 2 Perfect Males:Fossil and 3 spitbacks:Fossil

Hey Chill, CMT for these?

If you want to trade, spitback or flawless trade is fine. However many you want to trade for haha.

#279 Pelipper
(Bold) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Rain Dish (HA)
Egg Moves:Twister, Aqua Ring, Wide Guard, Brine

#528 Swoobat
(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Simple (HA)
Egg Moves: Knock Off, Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Roost

#550 Basculin (Blue)
(Adamant) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Mold Breaker (HA)
Egg Moves: Mud Shot, Revenge, Brine, Agility

#556 Maractus
(Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Storm Drain (HA)
Egg Moves: Seed Bomb, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Spikes

#558 Crustle
(Impish) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Weak Armor (HA)
Egg Moves: Curse, Night Slash, Spikes, Wide Guard
I did see a few things that I wanted but they were mostly low ratio females so I might have to get back to you when I can have a really thorough look at your thread. I'll try not to take too long.
I took the Liberty of looking through your wants, here's what I can breed for you, all shall have 3-4 EMs
Spitbacks of: Nest ball Lileep, Great ball Cranidos, Dusk Ball Aerodactyl, Dive ball Tirtouga.
Perfects of: Calm Lotad in Nest ball, Sport ball Paras and Friend Ball Timid Roselia(31/x/31/31/31/31)

I want these(Spitbacks will do, you can clone, but if you clone, I want perfects)
Males

(Relaxed) 31/31/31/x/31/0
Ability: Sturdy/ Own Tempo/ Ice Body
Egg Move: Recover, Mirror Coat, Mist, Barrier
#553 Krookodile

(Impish) (Adamant) (Jolly) 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Moxie/ Intimidate
Egg Moves: Fire Fang, Thunder Fang, Me First, Pursuit

#587 Emolga

(Timid) (Modest) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Motor Drive/ Static
Egg Moves: Air Slash, Covet, Charm, Shock Wave

Females

#472 Gliscor Dive Ball
(Impish) (Careful)
31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Poison Heal
Egg Moves: (D) Metal Claw, Cross Poison, Agility, Baton Pass (Dive) Feint, Poison Tail, Baton Pass, Agility
#312 Minun

(Timid) 31/x/31/31/31/31
Ability: Lightning Rod
Egg Moves: Wish, Discharge, Sweet Kiss

Pick stuff you want most right now, 1:2 spitbacks for fossils and 1:1 perfects unless cloned, 2 Perfect Males:Fossil and 3 spitbacks:Fossil
Already discussed via PM.
viper for ream heatmor

don't want oddish for say maractus?
No, just the one for me.

I did see a few things that I wanted but they were mostly low ratio females so I might have to get back to you when I can have a really thorough look at your thread. I'll try not to take too long.
I'm willing to do spitbacks of females or 1:2 if you only like the females. Otherwise, no worries - take your time and have a look :).

Already discussed via PM.

No, just the one for me.
sounds good.

btw, did you do anything about your smelliness yet?

Hey, I saw a couple of things that I might like but I'm not going to take on any 12.5% females at the moment. I'll have to get back to you later.I'll see if I have any extras lying around.

Ok, let's just start over because I don't have as much time as I thought I would and I definitely don't have time for big orders. I would most like a dream Seviper. Let me know which Pokemon you would most like, if it's 12.5 I can give you an imperfect, if it's anything above that I can give you a perfect. We can trade for additional pokes some other time.
No problem, just let me know later, then!:)

Hey Chill.

Your two 'mons are ready to go, the spitback Careful Lileep and the perfect Calm Burmy.

Whenever you're ready to trade just say so. No worries :)

Can I get a female HA shieldon in a quick ball? If you have a perfect one you can clone I would be happy to accept that. Otherwise a 4IV will be fine. I'll get you a 5IV tropious.
I released the only female i have by accident unfortunately :( , plus the female one is not mine so i can't clone it

Hey Chill, want to trade again?

You're got some other things I like but one thing at a time :).

I like your HA Dwebble and HA Swoobat for the moment.

Willing to do spitback trades too :).

Last edited:
I released the only female i have by accident unfortunately :( , plus the female one is not mine so i can't clone it
I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. If you don't have a female that you can clone (which you don't) that's fine, I'll take a 4IV instead. I don't need the exact female that you have, you can just breed another one.
Hey Chill, want to trade again?

You're got some other things I like but one thing at a time :).

I like your HA Dwebble and HA Swoobat for the moment.

Willing to do spitback trades too :).
I'll look again I'm just going to do some editing right now.

I'm not sure I'm understanding you correctly. If you don't have a female that you can clone (which you don't) that's fine, I'll take a 4IV instead. I don't need the exact female that you have, you can just breed another one.

Sure. I can do 12.5% females btw :).

And if you're updating your thread, I'd be interested to look at your updates too.

I don't have the female in a quick ball anymore . I released it on accident

Edit : my friend has a tropius friend safari so i will back out on this trade. We haven't agree to anything yet .

Last edited:
Update Log: All unova starters with hidden ability, Hidden powers added to Serperior and Houndoom. New ball/nature/move options: dive ball omanyte, great ball cranidos, hp ground houndoom, grimer dream ball, yanma safari, rhyhorn level, slurpuff, kricketot dream, heal ball karrblast, Zorua, Furfrou, Chikorita, net ball anorith, dive frillish, repeat cyndaquil,ability, dusknoir, Miltank heal ball, and a bunch more that I don't feel like listing. :p

Updating with the following 63 Pokemon which completes my dex of breedable Pokemon.

Hey, Chill! I'm interested in your ball service since I accidentally released my only parent.

I would like a female Buneary in a Level Ball.

I can offer the following, they all have 4 egg moves (or 3 when there are only 3 available) and I've omitted those, seeing you already have them:
HA Lucario @ Timer
Furfrou @ Premier
Klefki @ Premier - I see you have one, I just don't see what ball it's in
Dedenne @ Ultra
Barbaracle @ Dive - with an egg move you don't have being Water Sport. Yeah, I know - it's too good :p
HA Pyroar @ Timer - EMs: Entrainment, Fire Spin, Snatch, Yawn
HA Diggersby @ Timer - I see you have one, I just don't see what ball it's in
HA Slurpuff @ Heal
HA Dragalge @ Net - with an egg move you don't have being Acid Armor
HA Chesnaught @ Nest - with separate egg moves you don't have listed being Belly Drum and Rollout+Defense Curl. Yeah, I know, Rollout+Defense Curl are too good (along with being level-up, iirc)
Delphox @ Repeat
Noivern @ Dusk
HA Talonflame @ Repeat
Aurorus - with an egg move you don't have being Barrier
Tyrantrum - with an egg move you don't have being Curse
Heliolisk @ Ultra
HA Yellow Florges @ Quick
White Florges @ Premier
Orange Florges @ Repeat
HA Meowstic @ Dive/Premier
Hawlucha @ Premier - with two egg moves you don't have listed being Entrainment and Ally Switch
HA Phantump @ Dusk
Pumpkaboo @ Luxury - all four sizes
HA Goomy @ Heal - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Endure
Goomy @ Dive - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Iron Tail
Goomy @ Premier - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Poison Tail

Yeah, it's not pretty - I'm just tired from doing pretty pictures and formatting from scratch, since I can't copy+paste from outside Smogon - I guess I should start a trade thread soon, huh?

Anyway, if none of that interests you (or you'd rather not look at it), then I can provide some EV-training and leveling services or maybe do a custom breeding project. I can also clone, if that's your thing.

Hey, Chill! I'm interested in your ball service since I accidentally released my only parent.

I would like a female Buneary in a Level Ball.

I can offer the following, they all have 4 egg moves (or 3 when there are only 3 available) and I've omitted those, seeing you already have them:
HA Lucario @ Timer
Furfrou @ Premier
Klefki @ Premier - I see you have one, I just don't see what ball it's in
Dedenne @ Ultra
Barbaracle @ Dive - with an egg move you don't have being Water Sport. Yeah, I know - it's too good :p
HA Pyroar @ Timer - EMs: Entrainment, Fire Spin, Snatch, Yawn
HA Diggersby @ Timer - I see you have one, I just don't see what ball it's in
HA Slurpuff @ Heal
HA Dragalge @ Net - with an egg move you don't have being Acid Armor
HA Chesnaught @ Nest - with separate egg moves you don't have listed being Belly Drum and Rollout+Defense Curl. Yeah, I know, Rollout+Defense Curl are too good (along with being level-up, iirc)
Delphox @ Repeat
Noivern @ Dusk
HA Talonflame @ Repeat
Aurorus - with an egg move you don't have being Barrier
Tyrantrum - with an egg move you don't have being Curse
Heliolisk @ Ultra
HA Yellow Florges @ Quick
White Florges @ Premier
Orange Florges @ Repeat
HA Meowstic @ Dive/Premier
Hawlucha @ Premier - with two egg moves you don't have listed being Entrainment and Ally Switch
HA Phantump @ Dusk
Pumpkaboo @ Luxury - all four sizes
HA Goomy @ Heal - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Endure
Goomy @ Dive - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Iron Tail
Goomy @ Premier - Counter, Curse, Acid Armor, Poison Tail

Yeah, it's not pretty - I'm just tired from doing pretty pictures and formatting from scratch, since I can't copy+paste from outside Smogon - I guess I should start a trade thread soon, huh?

Anyway, if none of that interests you (or you'd rather not look at it), then I can provide some EV-training and leveling services or maybe do a custom breeding project. I can also clone, if that's your thing.
I actually have one that someone requested before but never picked up. You can have it for free. I'm off to work but we can trade later.

I actually have one that someone requested before but never picked up. You can have it for free. I'm off to work but we can trade later.
I would love it! If there's anything you want for it in return, that'd make me feel much better. :D

Update log:Long overdue update.

Balls: HA Snorlax (dive), HA Shieldon (quick), HA burmy (dive, premier, lux), HA sentret (lux, heal), HA tirtouga (net), HA omanyte (dive) HA snubull (dream), HA basculin (net, lux, dusk), HA aron (dream), HA ponyta (dream), HA absol (dream), Snorlax (moon), Hippopotas (safari),Yamask (quick), Johto Staters (HA), miscellaneous egg move updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)