Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Something I'm really dying to know. Lol.

About the pokemon Urugamosu. It is the 550 Fire/Bug pokemon.

It has among other things a signature move in "Fire Dance."

It is an 80 base power move with 100 acc. and 10 PP.

It's secondary effect is supposed to raise your Sp. Atk.

Now, I am wondering what the % of this happening is.

In Serebii's attackdex http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/attacks.shtml it says your Sp. Atk IS increased. Not, maybe, but does. Yet might that be an error? I am going assume that at the very least, the chance for the boost will be quite high, having such a low base power, low PP, and being a signature move, you know.

Anyone know for sure/can test this out?

Thanks.

with shanderaa's base 145 SpAtk and Ononokusu base 147 Atk: the metagame will change dramatically.

blissey will be used more to keep shanderaa in check.

I doubt skarmory can wall ononokusu that well since all the dragon pokemon have at least 1 fire move.

also, the three headed dragon sazando has 90 in HP/Def/SpDef so it does have some walling abilitys and it can take ice attacks better then salamence or garchomp as it's more bulky.

my prediction:
shanderaa = OU
ononokusu = OU or Uber
Sazando = OU (this is 100% NOT UBER)

also, when I get the english copy of pokemon white (I am getting the one that has reshiram) those three will be on my wi-fi team.

with shanderaa's base 145 SpAtk and Ononokusu base 147 Atk: the metagame will change dramatically.

I doubt skarmory can wall ononokusu that well since all the dragon pokemon have at least 1 fire move.

also, the three headed dragon sazando has 90 in HP/Def/SpDef so it does have some walling abilitys and it can take ice attacks better then salamence or garchomp as it's more bulky.

my prediction:
shanderaa = OU
ononokusu = OU or Uber

also, when I get the english copy of pokemon white (I am getting the one that has reshiram) those three will be on my wi-fi team.
Unfortunately for now, Ononokusu's only fire move it has is Incinerate(Special BP 30) which is a horrible move for competitive play. So Skarmory may be one of the few Steel types to stop it. Until the 3rd version is released with move tutors.

my prediction:
shanderaa = OU
ononokusu = OU or Uber

blissey can beat shanderaa's scarf set, but is set up fodder of its sub cm set.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Anybody know of a better description or translation of the ability Slip Through? Can't for the life of me figure out what it does.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Wonderful. Thank you. Is there a good list that gives good descriptions I can't seem to find one. On my phone atm.

Run away Caterpie?

Unburden H-Hiitmonlee????? Ruuuuuuuuuun!

Lol

I think Nintendo is trying to make every pokemon that sucked awesome, to make the good ones suck, and thoroughly break pokemon for good. if you've noticed, mostly the pokes who've been dancing in the shadows of the goood ones have gotten something amazing to toy with

That'll be uber too methinks....

My favourite Pokemon so far has to be #609 Fire/Ghost Shanderaa, it has a whopping base 145 special attack, plus it has respectable base 80 speed along with 60/90/90 defenses, so bai bai scarf tran.... Heatran only advantages are it's steel typing, explosion, and better defences. Specs Shanderaa will also RAPE teams with Fire Blast n stuff.

looks like blissey will be used A LOT MORE to check shanderaa as.

Choice specs focus blast vs 252 HP / 0 SpDef Blissey = 50.4% - 59.4%

in other words, guarranted 2HKO, if it could learn nasty plot then it would be even more deadly.

+2 life orb focus blast vs Blissey = 87.1% - 102.8% (with stealth rocks and spikes, its a OHKO!)

apart from the fact that if shandera gets shadow tag it can sub/cm up and blissey will have to stare death in the face ;)

Mine is going to include all 649 plus forms, a preliminary damage calculator, complete move information, etc. Basically a single stop for all B&W information we know at the beginning.

I'll edit sheet 3 to show the basic format I'll use for abilities as well.

*EDIT* It just occurred to me to use Normalized Base Stats as opposed to max stats.

Wrong. It's unmissable under rain.

Also, I'm stymied. In google docs, I can't add anything more to the "change colours with rules" thing, thus I don't have enough for every type. Doesn't effect my ability to enter data, just annoying.

Completed up to Hypno. Need to get home from school, then I'll probably work on it more.

Can dream world abilities be breed? people say yes or no. I need the truth!
If they can, how can the dream world ability be passed to the baby?

I checked, the first post doesn't say if the dream world abilities are able to be breed and how. So someone should put that up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)