Base Stats, Move Data, Egg Moves, and Dream World Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this as well.. it would be insane if Outrage suddenly stop when it hits a Steel type. It gives the Dragons the chance to Earthquake/Fire move, or switch out. My, oh my. In pure theorymon, I believe banning a move would be far superior then banning 90% of the Dragons.
I think the move would continue, but there would be no confusion at the end.

Speed Boost is such an awesome new skill for Blaziken, along with the newly improved 130 Base Power Hi Jump Kick. Wooo!

Holy shit...

Drought Ninetails
Drizzle Politoed
Speed Boost Blaziken
Shadow Tag Fire/Ghost and Emololita

broken too much?

Obligatory "comment on everything of note" post here.

Drizzle Politoed and Drought Nintales? Maybe someone at GF really likes UU and figures he wants Kabutops/Omastar and the Chlorophyll 'mon to get more love. Actually, Drought Nintales + Chlorophyll Venusaur sounds tasty.

Raikou, Entei and Suicune get Volt Absorb, Flash Fire and Water Absorb respectively, which helps them setting up I guess. Better than Pressure anyway.

Speed Boost Blaziken is lol. Infernape thought he was faster? Nahhhhh :D

Scrappy Swellow is awesome, at least for the CB sets. Now if only he got Close Combat...

Technician Breloom is good for CB or sets with Mach Punch on. I'd still rather use Poison Heal on any sets with Substitute though, the recovery is too good to give up.

Crawdaunt got DD in Platinum and Adaptability now, I think someone likes him. Still won't bring him up to OU, but hopefully he'll get some more popularity with 160 power Waterfall and Crunch coming from 120 Attack with the threat of DD or CB.

Unknown new ability for Salamence... Magic Guard, go!

Reckless Staraptor with Brave Bird and Double Edge? Oh God. Loving that.

Poison Heal on Gliscor and Thick Fat on Mamoswine are both nice, won't make that much difference but it'll help them do their jobs better.

Shadow Tag Gochi? Shadow Tag Shanderaa? Would be nice to see how that ability works on something other than Wobbuffet. I'd still have rather seen Levitate on Shanderaa though.

Aianto gets Truant? Surely that's a typo? Why would anyone want to use Truant when there are 2 other abilities to use? Hmm.

It'll be interesting to see what the new abilities are for the legendaries, Mewtwo, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina and the Raijin trio.

135 speed blissey
Lol base 125 Speed Milotic.

Suicune is rocking something like 100/75/115/85/90/115. Literally the perfect Calm Mind set up.

EDIT: Dragonite finally rocks the 100 base speed, while Salamence is lingering around 80. Oh the irony - only in its dreams can Draggy surpass Mence.

Sp.def and spd are mixed up. happened on the pokedex earlier as well. The ghost/ground dude with no guard is gonna be the machamp lead of this gen. it can run klutz as well o.0

Guys, Serebii's mixed up the stats :P I don't think base stats are changing.
I updated the first post and move list; the first post has the Dream World abilities (I actually got them before Serebii posted them, but lacked internet at the time), and both posts have improved formatting.

I won't be able to work on extracting any new data until tomorrow; I'll try and get some miscellaneous data (e.g. Exp points, weights) and egg moves later.

serebii fucked up on the stats since he copy pasted the stats without taking into account he lists speed in the middle instead of last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)