Basic Mafia - End Game!

What the fuck? Dude how can you say you "got" me, there aren't even any cops left to inspect. Methinks you're the last mafia hoping to bandwagon.

Lynch Jedil, guys we can't lose this

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
No see, I am unfortunately the last villager left ;_;
My assumptions this game were completely wrong and I ended up voting a mafia man as mayor (Damn you moot), but I'm not going to go down without making this a little interesting...

A majority has been reached.

Yoshi King has been lynched. He was allied with the Outlaws.

The only side with a member still alive is the Village.

The Village has won the game!

Congratulations to:

Thorns, Gmax, Twash, Amelia, Misaki-chi, thunda, Flounder, Stoo, and the sole survivor CyzirVisheen on winning Basic Mafia!

Here are the role PMs that haven't been revealed yet:

billymills

Dear billymills,

You are a Villager.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Electing USER'. If there is currently no Mayor, a vote will be added to that player's tally for that night's election.

But you're different from the other villagers. You're smarter and more cunning. You've set yourself a goal, and that is to become Mayor by the beginning of Day 3. If you can't do that, you'll start playing nasty jokes on the villagers. Oh, and you're smart enough to make the cops think you're just a normal villager if they inspect you.

You win if the Village wins.
The Villager that turns into the Joker on Day 3 if he isn't elected Mayor by then (he was lynched before he could kill anyone though).

Your role has changed!

You are the Joker.

At night you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Detonating USER'. That user will explode (die).

You win if you are the last player alive.

Note that you no longer appear to be a Villager upon inspection.
Bandits

Dear Bandits,

You are allied with the Bandits. Your team has the following roles:

Dear Shade,

You are a Killer.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Killing USER'. That user will die.

The other bandits are:
Jimbo
Jedil

You win if the Bandits win.

Dear Jimbo,

You are a Kidnapper.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Kidnapping USER'. That user will be unable to post or use a night role during that night, the next day, and the night following that night.

You may only use your night role once in every two nights.

The other bandits are:
Shade
Jedil

Dear Jedil,

You are an Interrogator.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Interrogating USER'. You will receive a copy of that user's role PM at the beginning of the next day.

The other bandits are:
Shade
Jimbo

If the Killer dies and the Kidnapper is alive, the Kidnapper will become the Killer. If the Killer dies and the Kidnapper is not alive, the Interrogator will become the Killer. Becoming the Killer replaces any role you previously had. You will be informed when you become the Killer.
Outlaws

Dear Outlaws,

You are allied with the Outlaws. Your team has the following roles:

Dear Kumar,

You are a Killer.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Killing USER'. That user will die.

The other outlaws are:
Yoshi King
Veedrock

You win if the Outlaws win.

Dear Yoshi King,

You are a Hypnotist.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Hypnotising USER'. That user will be unable to post the next day.

The other outlaws are:
Kumar
Veedrock

Dear Veedrock,

You are a Hooker.

At night, you may send Earthworm a PM titled 'Night X - Seducing USER'. That user will be unable to use a night role that night.

The other outlaws are:
Kumar
Yoshi King

If the Killer dies and the Hypnotist is alive, the Hypnotist will become the Killer. If the Killer dies and the Hypnotist is not alive, the Hooker will become the Killer. Becoming the Killer replaces any role you previously had. You will be informed when you become the Killer.
Click here to see everyone's Night actions.

Thanks for playing everyone, and congratulations again to the winners!

Yeah so Jedil if you had perhaps helped Kumar and I earlier on, I would've helped you come in second place. As it was I would've rather had the village win, and congrats to Cyzir Visheen for quick thinking and getting himself out of a losing situation.

Edit: fuck blue_light for publicly announcing that Veedrock was mafia, even if it was a random accusation. Guess who happened to die that same night. Stay the fuck out of games you're not in, jesus christ. Our group would've had this game in the bag if Veedrock hadn't died.

Huh, becoming Mayor the same night one dies? I call shenanigans.

lol thunda, the wannabe mayor.

EDIT: Wait, going back over things, why did you silence Misaki-chi Yoshi King? Kumar said that's who he was killing .-. It wouldn't have mattered though, thunda was your initial target who died that night too, so either way it would have fallen through. Way to not stick to a plan though!

EDIT2: And good job backing us into a corner Cyzir (be it intentionally or by accident).

EDIT3: Oops, I deleted my post, but alright. Thanks for clearing that up Earthworm, makes sense.

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
To be honest, tying the vote and forcing actions for one last night was a gamble. As it turned out, YK had priority and was pretty much stuck in an unwinnable position. If he had killed me, Jedil would've remained mayor and lynched him. If Jedil had priority, he would've won no matter what, unless he targeted me and YK targeted him. Of course, I knew YK wouldn't kill me because Jedil was an immediate threat.

Huh, becoming Mayor the same night one dies? I call shenanigans.

lol thunda.

EDIT: Wait, going back over things, why did you silence Misaki-chi Yoshi King? Kumar said that's who he was killing .-. It wouldn't have mattered though, thunda was your initial target who died that night too, so either way we got bad luck. Way to not stick to a plan though!
By the time I had received Kumar's PM I had already sent in mine, and I was running off to work so I literally had no time to send another PM to Earthworm. By the time I got back, it was too late... but yeah even if I had gone with thunda, we got fucked, so it doesn't really matter.

Shiki, your death mattered because if I had silenced someone else, Kumar and I would have been able to tie up the lynch votes... or so I thought. I underestimated the village (although lol that they elected a mafia).

To be honest, tying the vote and forcing actions for one last night was a gamble. As it turned out, YK had priority and was pretty much stuck in an unwinnable position. If he had killed me, Jedil would've remained mayor and lynched him. If Jedil had priority, he would've won no matter what, unless he targeted me and YK targeted him. Of course, I knew YK wouldn't kill me because Jedil was an immediate threat.
Not so much of a gamble as you may have thought- I knew immediately (Jedil also sent me a PM begging me not to kill him and stating he was mafia) that you were villager based on your actions, and knowing you would be able to vote yourself as mayor I decided I would punish the person who hadn't helped us before. I really did get fucked over but at the very least I got to choose who won.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Wow...we won??? After a cop suicided? After electing a mafia mayor? After lynching a villager and the dumbfuck bodyguard who decided it was his job to unite the village? Despite the complete lack of communication between the villagers for the most part of the game? Nice! This game had many twists and turns and heh, I still can't believe that we ended up winning despite everything mentioned above. I don't even know who deserves congratulations in the end. Except perhaps Jedil for killing me off at the right time. Cyzir of course for pulling through in the end! Twash and thunda for their valiant efforts to unite the village despite Twash giving in to suicidal tendencies. This game seemed pretty stale BTW, and gathering information was really hard owing to the inability to claim or interrogate or make contact in any way. The death of the BG so soon also meant that a cop couldn't come out in the open and unite the village. Oh well, we overcame in the end! GG fellow villagers!

The sheet is interesting BTW, it appears Twash was given a fresh lease of life by the Outlaws on N1 itself! The Outlaws wrecking the Bandits was really handy in the end and I doubt the village could have won in the end if that hadn't happened. Veedrock seducing me N1 delayed my getting in touch with Twash by a night, and we ended up wasting 2 inspections the next night. I inspected thunda, who had already been inspected by Twash, and Twash insepcted me. What a waste.

Oh and just for emphasis Thorns sucks.It really wasn't your job to unite the village and you shouldn't have come out attempting to do so... You should have maintained a low profile. Heck, if either Twash or I came out we probably wouldn't even have made you vote. BG's aren't meant to be the faces of the village in games without aliases. The cops were not able to openly claim and unite the village... It was because of your death that we had to lay low and hide, and that is pretty much what turned this game stale...

Thanks for being a good host EW!

I do suck, and there's no excuse for what I did, I guess. Surprising that we won despite many screw ups. I think most players got the idea of how we were meant to play this.

Pre-in for the next mafia.

I tried to get Twash on our side, he suspected me. We tried to go after Thunda, I died. I gave up.

I thought after N1 the villagers would be united, as Gmax had already inspected me, and he was inspecting Twash, who was in turn inspecting Thunda. Unfortunately, Veedrock got Gmax, which led to the whole thing bursting.

Edit to Twash: err because i died?

I can only apologize for my complete incompetence to read PMs thoroughly!

Thanks Kumar for saving my ass N0.

Anyway we were doing pretty well up until that point. I really did not trust Amelia at all, but inspected Thunda anyway and it turned out well in the end. I mainly didn't trust Amelia because of Gmax, who came up to me telling me that the inspector had cleaner Amelia, and it just seemed like he said it randomly. I didn't trust either of them, but I decided to inspect Gmax which turned out the be the best decision again. But I don't see why you would just "give up" Amelia.

I was really suspicious of billymills too, I guess that probably worked out best. I knew obviously that he was searching for the mafia to save his own skin, and he just seemed...not right. I guess he was village, but whatever.

I agree that Thorns made a big mistake. It kind of sucked as Gmax and I had to be even more careful than usual, but again, whatever.

Thanks Earthworm for being a cool host.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)