Basic Mafia - Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Hipmonlee

This is the signups thread for an experimental Basic Mafia game which will be hosted by me. There are 16 places and it is probably not going to be first to post gets the spots (it might help if you post faster though).

I tried to design this game to encourage more posting in the main thread so that it is more interesting for the people reading the thread and not just the players since most threads in games recently are made up almost entirely of lynch votes due to most of the conversations between players occurring over IRC or through PMs. There will be probably be no flavour at all throughout this game and (almost) everything is very simple and bland. There is one new feature and I'll explain that in the main topic when I post it.

Players*:
1. Shade
2. Gmax
3. Amelia
4. Misaki-chi
5. billymills
6. thunda
7. Twash
8. Jimbo
9. CyzirVisheen
10. Veedrock
11. Flounder
12. Thorns
13. Kumar
14. moot
15. Stoo
16. Yoshi King

Chris is me
Jedil
Cubed
-_-
iKitsune
ExplorerAce
Sikh Assassin

*if you are listed as a player it doesn't mean you'll definitely be on the final list of players

in

I would like to be considered.

EDIT: Having read through DBZ and following Elements currently with no insight, I like what you're trying to do, though I have zero idea what you have in mind to pull it off.

yeah I'll play

I really hope this game will reduce the amount of 'minions' seen in games. every mafia I've seen has had a group of players doing what they're told and not thinking on their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)