Battle at the Tournament Arena! iss vs. Maxim! (reffed by Flamestrike)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon tapped his foot, waiting impatiently for the two battlers, both newcomers to ASB, to arrive at the arena. His Bulbasaur, Vinestrike, was taking a nap at his feet in the meantime. While waiting, he decided to remind himself of the rules for the upcoming match.
Seeking!

Beginner Battle
3v3
Singles
2 day DQ
2 recoveries/5 chills
Challenger picks arena
Sure, I'll take this on
Switch=KO
One Ability
Items Disabled
He looked around the usual ASB Tournament Arena, empty at the moment since there were no tournament matches happening right now. The ground was hard, but Brandon knew that a Pokemon could still Dig through it, as well as use any seismic moves. There was also a moat of water surrounding it, allowing the use of Surf. Since the trainers still hadn't arrived, he checked their teams to see what he could expect for the upcoming battle.

iss:

Chinchou(*) Lamps (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Water / Electric
Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Electric: Electric STAB; 50% reduction in paralysis chance from other electrical attacks, perfect accuracy and 30% chance of Protect breaking Thunder during Rain. Superior senses in power plant environments.

Abilities:
Volt Absorb: (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs all electrical attacks and instead of taking damage, recovering 50% of the damage an electrical attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with electricity to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself. Thunder Wave has no effect on the Pokemon.
Illuminate: (Can Be Activated) At any point in a match this Pokemon can illuminate the area without using an action, the light is less powerful than Flash.
Water Absorb (DW): (Innate) This Pokemon absorbs water attacks and instead of taking damage from them, recovering 50% of the damage the water attack would have done. A Pokemon that attacks itself with water to heal only recieves 25% of the damage that attack would do to itself.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 1 (-)
Def: Rank 2
SpA: Rank 3 (+)
SpD: Rank 2
Spe: 67

EC: 0/6
MC: 0
DC: 0/5

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Thunder Wave(*)
Supersonic(*)
Flail(*)
Water Gun(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Spark(*)
Take Down(*)

Agility(*)
Whirlpool(*)
Shock Wave(*)

Thunderbolt(*)
Dive(*)
Ice Beam (*)

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Nature: Modest (Adds One (1) Rank to Special Attack; Subtracts One (1) Rank From Attack)
Type: Ghost / Poison
Ghost: Ghost STAB; brief intangibility that nullifies Normal and Fighting-type attacks. Can move through walls for a brief period of time but must remain in motion. Superior senses in low light and inside dark buildings. Have no vision reduction in hazes.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Levitate:
(Innate) This Pokemon naturally floats above the earth when released or easily takes flight, evading Ground moves like Bulldoze, Dig, Earthquake, and Magnitude. Other Ground moves can still hit.

Stats:

HP: 90
SpA: Rank 5 (+)
Spe: 80

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Hypnosis(*)
Lick(*)
Spite(*)
Mean Look(*)
Curse(*)
Confuse Ray(*)
Night Shade(*)
Sucker Punch(*)

Will-O-Wisp(*)
Disable(*)
Explosion(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)
Thunderbolt(*)

Snover(*) Shrug (F)
Nature: Naive (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a flat accuracy boost on all attacks equal to its new Base Speed squared, then divided based on its evolution stage. (Formula: ACC Boost = (New Base^2)/Divisor [Round Up] Cap: 30) The Divisor is 1000 for fully evolved Pokemon, 700 for Pokemon that are the second of three stages, 500 for Pokemon that are the first of two stages, and 350 for Pokemon that are the first of three stages. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Special Defense)
Type: Ice / Grass
Ice: Ice STAB; immune to freezing and Sheer Cold, no vision loss or damage in Hail or snowstorm conditions, perfectly accurate and 30% Protect breaking Blizzard in Hail. Superior senses and mobility in frozen caves and other frigid arenas.
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.

Abilities:
Snow Warning: (Innate) This Pokemon summons a massive hailstorm upon its entry into battle that does not end, expending 10% of its energy to do so. It can re-summon the effect mid-battle for 9% Energy with a command.
Soundproof (DW): (Innate) Pokemon with this ability emit their own powerful electrostatic or sound-dampening field, making them immune to sound-based moves other than an ally's or their own Heal Bell. (Known sound moves: Bug Buzz, Chatter, Echoed Voice, Grasswhistle, Growl, Heal Bell, Hyper Voice, Metal Sound, Perish Song, Relic Song, Roar, Round, Screech, Sing, Snarl, Snore, Supersonic, Uproar.)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 3
SpD: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 46 (40 x 1.15^) (+) (5% Acc Boost)

Attacks:
Powder Snow(*)
Leer(*)
Razor Leaf(*)
Icy Wind(*)
GrassWhistle(*)
Swagger(*)
Mist(*)

Leech Seed(*)
Bullet Seed(*)
Avalanche(*)

Blizzard(*)
Frost Breath(*)
Substitute(*)

VS.

Maxim:

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
Nature: Modest (Special Attack increased by *, Attack decreased by *)

Type:

Fire: Fire STAB; immune to burn, 50% reduction in freeze chance, emit a low glow in dark places, takes additional damage if active open flames are exposed to a water attack. Superior senses in volcanic or brushfire areas.
Bug: Bug STAB; More mobility in dense brush or forest conditions. Gain an extra guaranteed attack on multi-hit moves.

Abilities:
Flame Body: (Innate) This Pokemon’s external temperature is kept at such a high level that any contact attack used on this Pokemon has a 30% chance of burning the opponent.
Swarm (DW): (Innate) When this Pokemon’s HP is lower than 33% (flat), the Base Attack Power of any Bug-typed attack is increased by 2. (eg Silver Wind goes from 6 to 8, X-Scissor from 8 to 10)

Stats:

Atk: Rank 2 (-)
Spe: 60

EC:0/6
MC:0
DC:0/5

Attacks:
Ember(*)
String Shot(*)
Leech Life(*)
Take Down(*)

Morning Sun(*)
Harden(*)
Magnet Rise(*)

Psychic(*)
Will-o-Wisp(*)
Protect(*)

Privatyke(*) [Diagnos] (M)
Nature: Adamant (Attack increased by *, Special Attack decreased by *)

Type:

Water: Water STAB; Can breathe and have excellent mobility when underwater, are less capable on land unless they are entirely amphibious.
Fighting: Fighting STAB; ignore weight restrictions of throwing/grappling moves. Superior reaction time in close quarters.

Abilities:
Unaware: (Innate) When this Pokemon is released, a light aura enshrouds the opponent, nullifying all stat boosts or reductions other than Speed, it remains while this Pokemon is active.
Klutz (DW): (Can be Disabled) The Pokemon moves in a rare style of battling that uses an unpredictable, clumsy looking manner. The accuracy of its attacks are increased by 10% (flat). While engaging in this style it cannot use a hold item, however an item is necessary to pull it off.

Stats:

HP: 100
Atk: Rank 4 (+)
Def: Rank 3
SpA: Rank 1 (-)
Spe: 35

Attacks:
Bubble(*)
Smokescreen(*)
Yawn(*)
Wrap(*)
Arm Thrust(*)

Bulk Up (*)
Recover(*)
Ice Punch (*)

Protect (*)
Earthquake (*)
Substitute(*)

Budew(*) [Alurani] (F)
Nature: Timid (Multiples Base Speed by 1.15 and provides a 12% flat accuracy boost on all attacks. This accuracy boost is added to their Dodge Command chance; Subtracts One (1) Rank from Attack)

Type:
Grass: Grass STAB; Immunity to Leech Seed and Worry Seed. 50% reduction in status effect chance of oncoming "powder" attacks. More mobile in areas with strong natural light sources. Superior senses in tall grass and forest areas. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus.
Poison: Poison STAB; immunity to Poison/Toxic, see and breath through smog/smokescreens/haze uninhibited. Able to use Wrap and Bind without losing focus. Superior senses in urban settings.

Abilities:
Natural Cure: (Innate) This Pokemon’s body has the ability to heal itself of status afflictions over time, it goes into effect six (6) actions after being inflicted with a status. In switch battles, this Pokemon heals all status effects when switched out.
Poison Point: (Can be Disabled) This Pokemon’s spikes/quills/thorns are coated in poison, and there is a 30% chance of poisoning any foe that uses a contact attack on this Pokemon. When disabled, all of this Pokemon's attacks that inflict regular poison will inflict Toxic poison (with the same chance of effect).
Leaf Guard (DW): (Innate) In bright sunlight the Pokemon is surrounded by a faint green glow. The glow protects it from all permanent and temporary status conditions.

Stats:

SpA: Rank 2
SpD: Rank 3
Spe: 64 (55*1.15^)

EC: 0/9

Attacks:
Absorb(*)
Growth(*)
Water Sport(*)
Stun Spore(*)
Mega Drain(*)
Worry Seed(*)

Sleep Powder (*)
Spikes (*)
Leaf Storm(*)

Shadow Ball(*)
Protect(*)
Sludge Bomb(*)

Vinestrike suddenly awoke and tugged on Brandon's leg to signal the arrival of the trainers, Maxim and iss, who took their spots at opposite ends of the arena. "About time," Brandon muttered as he prepared to explain how things worked. "OK guys, you two are fairly new so I'll go through how things work. First, as match seeker iss will send out his first Pokemon. Next, Maxim will send out his first Pokemon and give its orders, then iss will give his orders. I'll figure out what happened and update you guys, then iss will give orders. Maxim will give orders, I'll update you guys again, and we'll keep going like that, alternating who gives orders first. Oh, and since in this match you're only allowed one ability, you'll have to specify which one you're using if your Pokemon has more than one." The trainers nodded, and iss prepared to send out his first Pokemon.

1) iss sends out Pokemon and declares ability
2) Maxim sends out Pokemon, declares ability, and gives orders
3) iss gives orders
4) I ref
5) iss gives orders
6) Maxim gives orders
7) I ref
8) 5-7 repeat with the order of 5 and 6 alternating each round

iss, you're up!

As Maxim approached the battlefield, he was both anxious and excited for the match that was soon to happen. After all, he had just lost a match yesterday against an experienced opponent.

Maxim: Hmm, that Gastly looks rather dangerous; every status ailment in the book besides freeze is at his command. Okay, lets go with Nora the Larvesta for this match!

He threw a pokeball, and out came Nora with a Flaming Body, though that was the norm since her dw ability hadn't been unsealed yet.

Nora: What's the competition look like...ah man, i hate ghosts

Maxim: Relax, that just means we won't use take down on him.

Maxim: Anyway, First, let's String Shot him to slow him down a notch, then use Psychic twice. If he attempts to status you, Protect against it then continue what you were doing, though put emphasis on his Hypnosis if you can't avoid all of them.

Summary:
String Shot~Psychic~Psychic
Use Protect and move everything right if he uses a status move
If a status move needs to be specified, focus on hypnosis.

Meh, I've heard that you have to specify certain moves for certain substitutions, does that count Protect, or just moves like Mirror coat and counter?

iss

let's play bw lc!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm.

Air, let's use Hypnosis to bait that Protect. Sludge Bomb him for massive damage, then Disable his Psychic!

Hypnosis ~ Sludge Bomb ~ Disable

Quick Note

Btw, I forgot to mention that my awards got accepted from my previous battle, which means my Larvesta now has substitute, am I able to use it despite forgetting to send you the updated info Flamestrike?

Sorry Maxim, but I have to use whatever is on him when I put up the thread, so no :( I'll have this reffed shortly. And yes, you need to specify one move when you make a substitution, you can't say "any status move" or "any SE move" or etc.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Energy: 100

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)

As Vinestrike settled yet again at Brandon's feet, iss and Maxim sent out their Pokemon. iss chose Air the Gastly while Maxim countered with Nora the Larvesta. Air took the initiative with a quick Hypnosis, hoping to lull Nora into sleep, but a quick Protect from the Larvesta ended any hopes of that. The Gastly, unperturbed, launched a Sludge Bomb at Nora, doing a good chunk of damage. Taking the hit, she replied with a String Shot! The web wrapped around the Gastly, weighing it down and making it slower than before!

Taking advantage of being faster, Nora assaulted Air's mind with a vicious Psychic! However, Air took the blow decently, and used mental powers of its own to Disable Psychic, completely erasing any memory she had of the move! As the trainers and their Pokemon prepared for the next round, Brandon checked to see how the Pokemon were doing.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 74
Spe: 80 (53 at -1 Speed)
Energy: 81
-1 Speed

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 73
Energy: 86
Psychic disabled (5 more actions)

Action 1:
Nora used Protect -> 7 energy, all moves against Nora this action negated
Air used Hypnosis -> negated, 7 energy

Action 2:
Air used Sludge Bomb -> 9[BP] + 3[STAB] + 4.5[Stat Dif.] = 16.5, rounded to 17 damage, 6 energy
Nora used String Shot -> 4 energy, Air's Speed -1

Action 3:
Nora used Psychic -> (9[BP] + 1.5[Stat Dif.]) * 1.5[SE] = 15.75, rounded to 16 damage, 7 energy
Air used Disable -> 6 energy, Psychic disabled for 6 actions

"So far you guys are really close, should be a great match!"

iss, you're up!

EDIT: Yeah I screwed up that substitution. iss gets a chance to redo actions if he wants, then if he changes Maxim can change as well.

iss

let's play bw lc!
Psychic did a lot less than I thought it would 9.9

Start off with a Confuse Ray. Then Hypnosis! If it misses, Hypnosis again. Otherwise, use Sludge Bomb.

Confuse Ray ~ Hypnosis ~ Hypnosis (miss) / Sludge Bomb (hit)

Nora: Dang it, now i can't seem to concen....OOH BUTTERFLY!

Maxim: Argh, disabled, anyway, I guess i misspoke to you, i had meant for you to continue what you were doing after protecting (i.e. Protect~String Shot~Psychic)

Nora: Oh, sorry bo...shiny!

Maxim: Ok ok, this is bad. First, Protect against the confuse ray, then use String Shot to move before his second hypnosis, then Ember to deal as much damage as possible.

Nora: I'll try.

Summary:
Protect~String Shot~Ember
EDIT: on second thought, don't edit anything

iss

let's play bw lc!
<iss> o ok
<+Flamestrike> it's edited now
<iss> then i won't change my actions

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 74
Spe: 80 (53 at -1 Speed)
Energy: 81
-1 Speed

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 73
Energy: 82
Psychic disabled (5 more actions)

Air started off the round with more status, this time trying a Confuse Ray on the Larvesta, but Nora quickly used Protect and avoided the confusion, then followed up with an Ember! However, this left her open, and Air capitalized, locking her eyes onto Nora's and using an Hypnosis to lull Nora into a deep sleep! While Nora slept, Air launched another Sludge Bomb at her, and this time some of the sludge seeped into Nora's skin, poisoning her! "This isn't looking good for Nora," Brandon mused as he checked on the Pokemon. He also noticed that the strings of web had fallen off of Air, only making matters worse for the little Larvesta.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 65
Energy: 64

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 56
Energy: 72
Psychic disabled (2 more actions)
Poisoned (2 DPA)
Sleep (1 more action)

Action 1:
Nora used Protect -> 7 energy, all moves against Nora this action negated
Air used Confuse Ray -> negated, 4 energy

Action 2:
Nora used Ember -> 4[BP] + 3[STAB] + 1.5[Stat Dif.] = 8.5, rounded to 9 damage, 2 energy
Air used Hypnosis -> 7 energy, Nora falls into a deep sleep (2 actions)

Action 3:
Nora sleeps (1 action left)
Air used Sludge Bomb -> 9[BP] + 3[STAB] + 4.5[Stat Dif.] = 16.5, rounded to 17 damage, 6 energy, Nora is poisoned (2 damage per action)

Maxim, you're up!

Eh, Is larvesta still asleep? or did he wake up at the end of the round?

Also, seriously, so much hax....

No problem.

Maxim, having gotten over his confusion from the last round (apparently what looked like a psychic was actually a string shot and other such stuff) he was shocked at all the horrible luck he recieved this round

Nora: zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Maxim: Well, this is just great, poisoned, slept, and now the strings have fallen off.

Maxim: Hmm, Finish your sleeping this turn Nora. After that, use another String Shot, followed by a Psychic. However, if he tries to put you to sleep on String Shot again, use Protect again.

Summary:
zzzzzz~String Shot~Psychic
If he uses Hypnosis on String Shot, Sub Protect in then use Psychic

iss

let's play bw lc!
Nice work Air! Let's go with Shadow Ball to try and get a Special Defense drop, then Hypnosis to force that Protect! We don't want String Shot! Finally, Shadow Ball again!

Shadow Ball ~ Hypnosis ~ Shadow Ball

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 65
Energy: 64

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 56
Energy: 72
Psychic disabled (2 more actions)
Poisoned (2 DPA)
Sleep (1 more action)

As Vinestrike continued to snooze at his feet, Brandon watched Air prepare for the next round while Nora continued to sleep. Taking advantage of the incapacitation of her opponent, Air fired a Shadow Ball at Nora, dealing a decent chunk of damage! Nora slept through the blow, but slowly stirred just as Air prepared a Hypnosis! Acting quickly, Nora threw up a Protect, allowing herself to stay awake. However, the victory was short-lived as she got smacked by another Shadow Ball, and as the poison damage slowly racked up, she started to look unsteady. But then she had an eureka moment, remembering how to use Psychic, and she immediately unleashed a mental assault on Air to help even the score somewhat before the end of the round.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 49
Energy: 47

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 18
Energy: 58
Poisoned (2 DPA)

Action 1:
Air used Shadow Ball -> 8[BP] + 3[STAB] + 4.5[Stat Dif.] = 15.5, rounded to 16 damage, 5 energy
Nora sleeps (wakes next action), -2 HP from poison

Action 2:
Nora woke up and used Protect -> 7 energy, all moves against Nora this action negated, -2 HP from poison
Air used Hypnosis -> negated, 7 energy

Action 3:
Air used Shadow Ball -> 8[BP] + 3[STAB] + 4.5[Stat Dif.] = 15.5, rounded to 16 damage, 5 energy
Nora used Psychic -> (9[BP] + 1.5[Stat Dif.]) * 1.5[SE] = 15.75, rounded to 16 damage, 7 energy

"Looks like Nora's on her last legs, but at least she can make sure whoever replaces her will have no trouble finishing off this Gastly!"

iss, you're up!

iss

let's play bw lc!
aaaaaaaaaaaaa grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr why didn't i use sludge bomb :(

Air just finish her :|

Sludge Bomb x3

Maxim: Well, that round went badly. How are you feeling Nora?

Nora: Well, my nap was rudely interupted, I'm sick as a dog, and I'm about to die.

Maxim: yeah, we've been hit by hax quite a bit this game huh? But we have to get rid of Gastly before he destroys us otherwise we're screwed.

Nora: But how are we going to do that, he's got us outsped and outgunned!

Maxim: Ok, I think i have a plan, you need to use morning sun twice, then...

Nora:That's not going to work, look at this calculation here.

18-17=1+25=26-2=24-17=7+25=36-17=19-4=15

In effect, we'll have 15 health by the end of the round, assuming he'll use sludge bomb again, we'll only get one Psychic off and a String Shot before dying and then we'll be out of recoveries :(

Maxim: Dang, that isn't going to work, hmm, tell you what, use String Shot but aim for the eyes to nullify hypnosis to let our next pokemon in without a hitch.

Nora: Umm, ok

Maxim: Great

Summary:
String Shot(at Air's eyes to prevent hypnosis)~Psychic~Psychic

EDIT: ok, now i'm ready :P

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Energy: 47

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: 18
Energy: 58
Poisoned (2 DPA)

Air, trying to finish off the Larvesta before she could retaliate, launched a Sludge Bomb at her! The blow knocked her down, but she slowly, unsteadily, got to her feet. Struggling to stay up, she barely managed to launch a final String Shot at the Gastly, wrapping around its eyes, before succumbing at last to the poison.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Energy: 41
String Shot over eyes (lasts till end of next round)

Larvesta(*) [Nora] (F)
HP: KO
Energy: KO

Action 1:
Air used Sludge Bomb-> 9[BP] + 3[STAB] + 4.5[Stat Dif.] = 16.5, rounded to 17 damage, 6 energy
Nora used String Shot -> 4 energy, Air's eyes covered, -2 HP from poison, Nora KOed

"OK, Maxim needs to send out a new Pokemon and give his orders!"

Maxim, you're up!

Nora: Drat (faints)

Maxim: Don't worry nora, I've got this now.

Maxim: Alurani the Budew, you're out next

After returning Nora into her pokeball, he sent out another Pokeball, but this time a Budew came out, looking rather nervous.

Alurani: Oh crap, do i have to do this now! What if he poisons me or possesses me or....

Maxim: Stop it you paranoid plant, you can't even be poisoned.

Admittedly it was a little harsh, but if he didn't do it, she'd be rambling until tomorrow rolled around.

Alurani: Alright...

Maxim: Okay then, since Nora gave us the speed advantage, let's make the most of it. Alurani, you'll need to use Sleep Powder to render Air harmless, then use Shadow Ball twice to wrap this up, hopefully. Oh, and if Sleep Powder somehow misses, substitute in another Sleep Powder until it hits.

Alurani: Man I have a bad feeling about this.

Summary
Sleep Powder~Shadow Ball~Shadow Ball
If Sleep Powder misses, use it again until it hits

iss

let's play bw lc!
uhhhh hmmmm

Air, you can beat Alurani! <insert comforting sentiment here>

We're faster, so let's Confuse Ray to try and avoid Sleep Powder. Then Disable that Sleep Powder! It shouldn't do anything the third turn, so smack it hard with a Shadow Ball!

Confuse Ray ~ Disable (Sleep Powder) ~ Shadow Ball

edit: If Sleep Powder hits and Air wakes up before the end of the round, Disable the last move used (should be Shadow Ball).

Gastly(*) Air (F)
Energy: 42
String Shot over eyes (lasts till end of next round)

Budew(*) [Alurani] (F)
Spe: 64 (55*1.15^, 12% accuracy boost)

Congratulating Nora on a job well done, Maxim sent out his next Pokemon, Alurani the Budew! Not liking the idea of just letting the new Pokemon do whatever it wants, Air conjured a Confuse Ray and sent the little ball of light at Alurani! The light spun around her head, slightly confusing her! She tried to use a Sleep Powder to incapacitate her opponent, but she tripped and fell, hitting herself in confusion! Thankfully, the fall also snapped Alurani out of her confusion! Taking advantage of the free action, Air used Disable... only to realize there was nothing to disable since Alurani hadn't used a move yet! Suddenly Air felt very sleepy, and slowly nodded off into a light sleep from the Sleep Powder Alurani had released while she was trying to figure out what to Disable! While Air slept, Alurani finally went on the offensive, firing a Shadow Ball at Air. Although the little Budew's attack was fairly pitiful, the Gastly was nonetheless starting to look downright exhausted.

Gastly(*) Air (F)
HP: 37
Energy: 31
Light sleep (will wake next action)

Budew(*) [Alurani] (F)
HP: 87
Spe: 64 (55*1.15^, 12% accuracy boost)
Energy: 85

Action 1:
Air used Confuse Ray -> 4 energy, Alurani inflicted with slight confusion (2 actions)
Alurani hits self in confusion -> 4[BP] - 1.5[Stat Dif.] = 2.5, rounded to 3 damage, 3 energy, -1 to confusion counter, Alurani snaps out of confusion

Action 2:
Air used Disable -> failed, 6 energy
Alurani used Sleep Powder -> 6 energy, Air inflicted with Light Sleep (1 action)

Action 3:
Air sleeps (will wake next action)
Alurani used Shadow Ball -> 8[BP] * 1.5[SE] = 12 damage, 6 energy

iss, you're up!

iss

let's play bw lc!
Let's get some damage on it!

Disable ~ Shadow Ball ~ Shadow Ball
If Alurani tries to Sleep Powder, burn the spores with Will-O-Wisp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)