Battle at Waluigi Stadium!: Objection vs rickheg!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she's jumping through the ring of fire, use the heat/brightness of the ring of fire to increase the health boost from Morning Sun. Then, I want you to Chill, and take the hit. Then, as she's recovering health, hit her with Flame Wheel.

Morning Sun > Chill > Flame Wheel

Totally forgot about this sorry.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
Nature: Adamant
HP: 35
Atk: ****(+) (Charm-)
Def: **
SpA: **(-)
SpD: **
Spe: 15 (paralyzed)
Energy: 48
Other: Paralyzed 20%, Mud Sport for 3 more actions

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
Nature: Mild
HP: 66
Atk: ***
Def: * (-)
SpA: **** (+)
Spe: 103
Energy: 62
Other: 2nd Degree Burn

The two pokemon race towards the rings of fire on lap 2! Madam Mim plays safely and gracefully soars through the ring, while Ziggy takes advantage of the bright light by healing up with a refreshing Morning Sun. Again on the dirt track, Madam Mim forces a slicing Air Slash at Ziggy, and the Growilthe doesn't respond. Its paralyzed muscles can't move! Madam Mim takes advantage of this newfound lead by roosting on the ground. Ziggy finally charges foward and hits the Emolga with a powerful Flame wheel. After this brief moment of fighting, the two pokemon continues racing as Ziggy's muscles begin to relax.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 51
Atk: ****(+)
Energy: 29
Other: Paralyzed 15%

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 48
Energy: 45

Rickheg is up, with ring of fire again.

I didn't even think it was possible to get prevented from chilling O.o

Oh well. Anyway, we're not out of this yet, Ziggy! We have a small lead, let's try to make it count. Start by Chilling, we need more energy. Then, hit her with a Flame Wheel. Then use Crunch, let's see if we can't lower defense moving forward.

Chill > Flame Wheel > Crunch

OK, it looks like we're gonna have to go all out here. Thunderbolt - Charge - Thunderbolt. The increased burn is probably worth it by now.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 51
Other: Paralyzed 15%

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 48
Energy: 45

The race continues on, and another ring of fire looms ahead. Madam Mim simply ignores it, painfully passing through and fires off a Thunderbolt at ZIggy, who appears to be chillin on the track. Madam Mim then takes a moment to electrically charge her body, preparing for another attack. Ziggy rushes forward and tackles the Emolga in a Flame Wheel. Finally, Madam Mim releases her stored energy and shocks the Growilthe with another Thunderbolt! The weakened Ziggy clamps down and crunches the Emolga in one last desperate attack, hitting her so hard it lowers her defenses. Its doubtful that Ziggy can take another hit!

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 16
Energy: 31
Other: Paralyzed 10%

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 21
Other: 3rd Degree Burn, Charge (+1 Special Defense, Electric Boost), Crunch (-1 Defense)

Oh, if only Extremespeed were available to Growlithe :/

I'm sorry, Ziggy. And I KNEW I should have crunched first. That's what I get, I suppose. Just try to hit her, Flame Wheel til you fall.

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 16
Other: Paralyzed 10%

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 21
Other: 3rd Degree Burn, Charge (+1 Special Defense, Electric Boost) for one action

Ziggy is absolutely helpless, wounded and paralyzed, as Madam Mim charges a powerful Thunderbolt towards the Growilthe. He finally falls over, exhausted and fainted. Madam Mim cannot last much longer either though!

Growlithe(*) Ziggy (F)
HP: 0
Other: Fainted

vs

Emolga [Madam Mim] (F)
HP: 18
Energy: 22
Other: 3rd Degree Burn, Charge (+1 Special Defense, Electric Boost) for one action

Derp. Sorry about that.

Objection: 2 TC; Hades get one KO, one EC, two MC, one DC; Madam Mim gets one KO, one EC, two MC, one DC

rickheg: 2 TC; Swifty get one EC, two MC, one DC; Ziggy get one KO, one EC, two MC, one DC

Me gets 4 Ref counters

GG all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)